Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

SquirrelMaster

I'm def interested in hearing more about this once you've rock and rolled with it. I've been looking at how I want to use my FP car camping, I know they make one that plugs into the cig lighter (I mean the accessory port or whatever pc thing it is today :ko:) but I would rather have it run off its own dedicated power source. I was thinking of hacking something together with a peli case and a power bank but then CH started actually making their own stuff for off the grid flower potting.
Those Milwaukee powered units look bad ass. I've wondered what sort of battery life they have (depending on the battery obviously). I have a mix of 2, 3, 4 and 5AH batteries for my cordless tools and I find the only problem with the smaller capacity sizes so that they cut out in high demand situations. I wonder if they would do the same in the CH rig or if it never demands that much power. Keep us posted @Ernielicous :)

Socks And Sandals

Definitely but a controlled draw is not necessary. I used to feel I need more restriction on the VRod and the WE was never able to give me hit a liked. All that is out the window with the Baller Heads. If restriction it’s something you have to have then the B-2 will be great for you. I’d go 3mm rubies all the way to the top. You could always further restrict with a cap.

I’ve decided to only dab out of my Vrod and not my B-2 heads. I just don’t want to deal with dirty balls🤔

If I was you I’d get the B-1 for flower only. You could always put the B-1 screen diffuser on your VRod and throw some balls in it to get the B-2 experience.
That's what I keep hearing that a controlled draw isn't necessary at all with the B1 and I can hit it as hard as I hit my Evo which is really what I'm used to. I am more a flower guy so I will keep the B1 in mind.

However you do bring up another question I had that I completely forgot to ask.. What about those dirty balls with concentrate? How bad does it get? How bad does it get with just flower?

I still haven't made my purchase yet.. still trying to decide between this and getting a entirely new vape. Whatever I decide I'll be purchasing at least one of the baller heads eventually. Let me know about those dirty balls and how bad they get with concentrate and flower.. I'll check back in an hour or so.. hopefully you or someone else can answer this.

Cleaning those rubies and losing them is a huge concern of mine! LOL

Thanks again

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
That's what I keep hearing that a controlled draw isn't necessary at all with the B1 and I can hit it as hard as I hit my Evo which is really what I'm used to. I am more a flower guy so I will keep the B1 in mind.

However you do bring up another question I had that I completely forgot to ask.. What about those dirty balls with concentrate? How bad does it get? How bad does it get with just flower?

I still haven't made my purchase yet.. still trying to decide between this and getting a entirely new vape. Whatever I decide I'll be purchasing at least one of the baller heads eventually. Let me know about those dirty balls and how bad they get with concentrate and flower.. I'll check back in an hour or so.. hopefully you or someone else can answer this.

Thanks again

I only have the B1, the balls should not get dirty at all, as you are just pulling the hot air down onto the flower bowl. But below is a link to an inexpensive product, that can help clean glass rigs, and can be used to dump and clean any balls in. Of course a household strainer works, but this device that opens on both the top and bottom is real easy to use.

Socks And Sandals

I only have the B1, the balls should not get dirty at all, as you are just pulling the hot air down onto the flower bowl. But below is a link to an inexpensive product, that can help clean glass rigs, and can be used to dump and clean any balls in. Of course a household strainer works, but this device that opens on both the top and bottom is real easy to use.

Thanks rusty. That looks really interesting.. Added it to my Amazon WL! That's good to hear! I'd imagine running lots of live resin through the B2 might actually produce something a bit messy. Yeah, @strayfox brought it up and I'm glad he did! Glad to hear this isn't an issue with the B1! 👍

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Let me know about those dirty balls and how bad they get with concentrate and flower.. I'll check back in an hour or so.. hopefully you or someone else can answer this.

so far no reports from anyone with dirty balls...... lol... this was also a concern of mine after seeing that video of troys b rod mod which was dirty but he pushes he's stuff to the limit and doesn't treat his vapes particularly well. I have a few theory's why the head should stay pretty clean with moderate dabbing, like there's more mass and residual heat to burn off residue or perhaps even repel it to a degree. also leaving the head on after a dabbing session should burn off most residue. but these are just theory's so far no reports to confirm or deny my suspicions .

you might want to try a tag troy, if anyone has dirty balls by now its him :rofl:

SquirrelMaster

@SquirrelMaster as I remember.......... and my memory is not my strong suit :lol: your order shipped first by over a week before mine cause I ordered at the end of the day and yours was still in customs for at least a week or longer after I received mine from DHL. for my order of a Vrod, 2 coils, Auber, and heat post was $90 or more in fees from DHL. but I received it only a few days after it shipped, 3 days tops but I really think it was only 2. the fee was a bit expensive but you know what they say....... when you are satisfied with the product the price you paid fades from memory:rofl:
I looked back at our posts and you only paid $5 more in handling fees ($15 vs $10) for DHL vs Canada Post. You had higher fees in taxes but that's province specific. For under $10 more (DHL was a few dollars extra) I think it's well worth the extra cost. There's always the chance a package will slip through Canada Post without duties but you could end up waiting 4 times as long.

Thanks rusty. That looks really interesting.. Added it to my Amazon WL! That's good to hear! I'd imagine running lots of live resin through the B2 might actually produce something a bit messy. Yeah, @strayfox brought it up and I'm glad he did! Glad to hear this isn't an issue with the B1! 👍

When I clean my stem balls, which get pretty filthy, I like to use a small mesh strainer to keep everything together. I soak in ISO in a re-used salsa jar and then dump into another jar through the strainer. I'll give a rinse in hot water and then blow dry (need to be careful so you don't blow any balls out of the strainer) or dump on a towel.

Socks And Sandals

Well I'm still trying to decide and by waiting it cost me getting any 3mm rubies for Black Friday.. If I miss this does CH ever do another 20% off sale or is this strickly black friday only.
far no reports from anyone with dirty balls...... lol... this was also a concern of mine after seeing that video of troys b rod mod which was dirty but he pushes he's stuff to the limit and doesn't treat his vapes particularly well. I have a few theory's why the head should stay pretty clean with moderate dabbing, like there's more mass and residual heat to burn off residue or perhaps even repel it to a degree. also leaving the head on after a dabbing session should burn off most residue. but these are just theory's so far no reports to confirm or deny my suspicions .

you might want to try a tag troy, if anyone has dirty balls by now its him :rofl:
Yeah you may very well be onto something with the mass theory. It definitely sounds right. Have you checked the inside of your heat post for resin that might drip from the head? I wouldn't expect much unless you were doing lots of wax of course!

LOL well I only watched troy a few times. I'm a whole lot more OCD than he is. LOL 😆
When I clean my stem balls, which get pretty filthy, I like to use a small mesh strainer to keep everything together. I soak in ISO in a re-used salsa jar and then dump into another jar through the strainer. I'll give a rinse in hot water and then blow dry (need to be careful so you don't blow any balls out of the strainer) or dump on a towel.
Yeah, using a strainer was always my first thought. If you go a page back, someone left me an interesting item from amazon that might come in handy instead! Thanks!

Salvaged_Title_Robot

Ordered a B1 essentials kit during BF. I am so happy to finally afford all this lol. Did I fuck up for buying 4mm instead of 3mm? I was thinking 4mm would provide some resistance to an already open-flow design, but I see everyone else ordering 3mm..

Edit: Dam I just realized the lower diameter balls are creating the most resistance and the bigger ones are accommodating more airflow. Looks like that's why people were running carb caps on the B1 initially.

Last edited:

David Root

Max 22 mm OD, or .880". I have tried many. Today a Grav 18 mm cup bowl showed up. It fit perfect. It has a single hole, so it needs a screen. The bottom of the bowl is flat. It's small, like .15g.

I have the link for proper 22 mm glass bowl at work. I bought the last 18 mm in stock. They had no 14 mm.
I have a couple smaller bowls that fit the WeedEater head upside-down.

David

Rastakolnikov

Rastakolnikov,

Texus

Max 22 mm OD, or .880". I have tried many. Today a Grav 18 mm cup bowl showed up. It fit perfect. It has a single hole, so it needs a screen. The bottom of the bowl is flat. It's small, like .15g.

I have the link for proper 22 mm glass bowl at work. I bought the last 18 mm in stock. They had no 14 mm.

David
As a recent Grsv buyer, that is very goof to know.

Texus,

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Are they as good as the plusplus version (which are currently out of stock)?

I have 3 of the pp and all 3 are good......

Chicken No Name,

WelshBrok

Has anyone else noticed a little crackle on the first hit of a bowl with the new baller heads?

At first I worried it was somehow enough cold air to thermal shock the pearls but it only happens on the first hit of the bowl and none of the pearls seem to have cracked at all so seems to just be the speed the baller heads extract at.

Rastakolnikov

Are they as good as the plusplus version (which are currently out of stock)?

I have 3 of the pp and all 3 are good......
I doubt it. I missed out on the Plus plus bowls but I've heard they were better.
Apparently some of the Stevenlmz/Popular Glass bowls don't even fit the Flowerpot heads properly, but I think they come in a 2 pack so chances are at least one will fit

WelshBrok

Trichomes popping was super common with my legacy Flowerpots! I seem to get it with most fast extractors.
Yeah I think with the showerhead and og vrod I tended to have a slower draw to start and then speed up more to the end so the extraction wasn’t as fast whereas now I just pull hard from the start as the baller heater seems pretty much impossible to overpower

David Root

Thank you, Bought a 14 and an 18.

Working with a home made carb cap last night with the WeedEater. Working incredible.

I have been doing .07 or .08 @ 777*f. no cap, course grind. AVB is black on top.
Used a home made cap, turned it down to 737*f. Used .2g of FINE ground material and tamped it. HOLY SHIT!
The tamp part seems to make it roast more even and thicker cloud
2 great hits.

David

David Root,
Reactions: Planck

GoCubsGo2016

David
Thanks David! Great info

GoCubsGo2016,
Top Bottom