Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Planck

believes in Dog
I shouldn't type when I can't see the screen. What I meant was I found this on Ed's youtube page not the official CH youtube "site". :doh::shrug: :spliff:

Planck,
Reactions: Ramahs

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I shouldn't type when I can't see the screen. What I meant was I found this on Ed's youtube page not the official CH youtube "site". :doh::shrug: :spliff:

Ahh. Got ya :tup:
I assumed that you weren't talking about the physical site. Just wanted a bit of clarification.
Thanks

Ramahs,
Reactions: Planck

tokenknifeguy

Anyone order on Black Friday and get any tracking on it yet? How long of a wait time do you think this will take? I'm excited as fuck and pumped to try out the baller technology.

tokenknifeguy,

SquirrelMaster

Anyone order on Black Friday and get any tracking on it yet? How long of a wait time do you think this will take? I'm excited as fuck and pumped to try out the baller technology.
I placed my order 30min after the sale went live and I haven't seen a shipping notice yet. CH gets pretty backed up for their 2 yearly sales so some orders could be waiting a couple weeks to ship (like they mention on the site). It all depends on when you ordered and how many orders were actually placed.

I'm with you, I am pumped to try these new heads!

SquirrelMaster,
Reactions: Easywider

delta hotel

Placed my order at 12:04 (I hesitated on an item, I ended up with it) and just got UPS tracking now. I've always done USPS, but they've been shoddy in my area lately, so I saved a few cents and went UPS, estimated a day longer.

SquirrelMaster

Placed my order at 12:04 (I hesitated on an item, I ended up with it) and just got UPS tracking now. I've always done USPS, but they've been shoddy in my area lately, so I saved a few cents and went UPS, estimated a day longer.
What were your shipping options within the USA? To Canada it's only DHL or USPS with DHL being a few dollars more but a much shorter transit time.

SquirrelMaster,

delta hotel

What were your shipping options within the USA? To Canada it's only DHL or USPS with DHL being a few dollars more but a much shorter transit time.
I've always used USPS which is supposed to be 2 days. UPS is about 60-70c cheaper, and it's supposed to be 3 days. There's another option, I can't recall, but it's much more and it's like next day or something like that. With USPS being 2 days, it never made sense for me.

mysterion

The Vaporizer Avenger
i chose DHL to Canada cause it was shorter and same price…..but switched to USPS because i forgot about the brokerage/fees DHL charges. A few friends got hit with DHL fees a few weeks ago and it sucked compared to a USPS package that just needed taxes/duty/$5 fee on top…. Which is pretty normal. Transit time is easily double though….so that does make a difference…. But I’m in no rush so it works out. I just tell my wife that I saved money by being patient, she likes that 🤠

How has your experience been lately?

The Owl HOOT HOOT

i chose DHL to Canada cause it was shorter and same price…..but switched to USPS because i forgot about the brokerage/fees DHL charges. A few friends got hit with DHL fees a few weeks ago and it sucked compared to a USPS package that just needed taxes/duty/$5 fee on top…. Which is pretty normal. Transit time is easily double though….so that does make a difference…. But I’m in no rush so it works out. I just tell my wife that I saved money by being patient, she likes that 🤠

I just tried the same but got charged the fees with USPS/Canada Post from a CH order a week ago. I went with DHL for my black friday order so it would arrive sooner. Hope it works for you.

SquirrelMaster

I just tried the same but got charged the fees with USPS/Canada Post from a CH order a week ago. I went with DHL for my black friday order so it would arrive sooner. Hope it works for you.
I ordered this year on 420, chose USPS and after a month (held up in customs) my order arrived with fees ($10 handling plus taxes). @Badordered later in the day, had his order shipped DHL nearly 2 weeks (iirc) later and he still had his a week before mine arrived. His fees were $15 handling plus taxes.

The saving grace of USPS/Canda Post is if your order gets through customs without any fees but I don't expect that with CH filling out the customs paperwork honestly.

SquirrelMaster

This may be a dumb question, but is it possible to use a glass bowl with the flowerpot? I have an elev8r bowl for example..
I don't believe the Elev8r bowl will work (I'll confirm). CH use to sell them and probably will again in the future. There was plusplusglass and stevenlmz (sp) on DHGate but they're both OOS. There are a few bowls out there that may work but with variances in glass it's not guaranteed.

Vaporware

Some people also use the ShowerHead (and I think even the WeedEater) upside down and that fits some other bowls.

The bowls that NewVape sold are good though. A bit smaller inner diameter than the titanium bowls and a bit shorter so the heater is closer to the flower. :)

Vaporware,
Reactions: Easywider

jasp3r

Anyone put SIC balls in their baller heads?

Couldn't really find 3mm SIC balls for cheap so seems like the pricing isn't totally egregious.... But at 3x the cost of std ball materials I'd hope performance is not debatable but rather objective :)

Tuck

It said at the top of the store page to give orders about 3 weeks for delivery because of Black Friday.

Tuck,
Top Bottom