• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

RiskyRaccoon

AUBER 300b SPECS:

Controller
Operating voltage: 110V/240V AC.
Maximum 5 Amp
Coil connection: XLR 5 Pin
Dimension: 3.5 x1.7 x 4.7 inch, (90 x 47 x 120 mm)
Power cord length: 5 ft

Most heater coils are 100 Watts, but there are some at 150 Watts too.
Seems the specs are close, but bear in mind, running any of these inexpensive converters near their “stated” capacities, they can get hot, and fail early.
I looked a bit closer at some of the power inverters on Amazon, and while they all love to advertise high amperage ratings, it usually only applies to the USB output. The A/C output is usually around 2.5 amps. This means that if the Auger PID gets current hungry, a power inverter won't cut it. I'm seeing why Cannabis Hardware sells a 12v PID for use in cars. The bummer is that their 12v PID isn't compatible with their usual coils, so at that point you're not just buying a new PID, you're also buying a new head assembly. It's possible a UPS could act as a safety net, but I'd have to see what the power draw looks like on the Auber before going with that route, and at that point the jank factor is pretty high. That all being said, it's very possible the Auber doesn't draw nearly as much power as I'm thinking when using the regular 100w coil, so maybe a basic power inverter would be fine. If anybody knows how to test current draw from the Auber I'd love to see what the spikes look like and how long they last.

Last edited:

RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
I got this from a friend, can someone stear me towards the right pid and coil and other parts needed to get it going?

20210812-092619.jpg

Vaporware

That looks like one of the Wrap-Around FlowerPots. The oldest ones used 16mm coils, but that looks more likely to be a newer one that should work with most 20mm coils.

These two that CH sells should both work with it, but I’m guessing you already have something that will.

https://www.cannabishardware.com/co.../copy-of-auber-enail-controller-and-coil-9319

Assuming it’s not one of the early ones (which I believe used 25mm dishes unless you got the D-Nail compatible version) the top should fit a 28mm dish like this:

If you have an old D-Nail halo those are nearly identical and would also work.

If you don’t have a bowl you can get one from CH too. If it is the 20mm coil version, any of the current FP bowls should still work.

Good luck, and if you have any more questions I’m happy to answer if I can! :)

RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
@Vaporware thanks for the info. I dont have anything but whats in the picture. Iook the calipers to it and it is 20mm/28mm

I just ordered this bowl

I primarily want to use it for flower. How's the flavor with the SIC v Quartz?

RogueGuy,

Vaporware

@Vaporware thanks for the info. I dont have anything but whats in the picture. Iook the calipers to it and it is 20mm/28mm

I just ordered this bowl

I primarily want to use it for flower. How's the flavor with the SIC v Quartz?

That bowl should work, but I want to make sure you noticed it’s female so you’ll need a male rig or adapter to use it.

I use flower like 95% of the time so I’ve just stuck with the SiC. I should probably try quartz at some point to see how much difference I notice. Maybe if I start using concentrates more often… :)

Vaporware

@RogueGuy I have an older Ti bowl (14mm stubby) that was cheap, but I’m guessing most of that old stuff is long sold out. The glass bowls are probably your best bet now on the cheaper side, or you could talk to them directly and see if they have any more of those older bowls hanging around.

What you ordered and/or a glass bowl or two should be fine though, and you’ll have a bowl that not too many people have. :)

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
2x NV CH heads pull around 276W while reaching temperatures when just turned ON.
This is measured by a Belkin WEMO Switch Smart Plug app.
Pretty sure there are better and more accurate ways to measure this.
SH is set at 555F, and WE at 666F.
That’s the highest number I’ve seen those 2x heads together climb up.
After they reach temperature they slowly go down to between 57W to 60W, and depending on how I vape, they oscillate between +- 5W or so.
YMMV.
2019 110V Double Legacy NV PID.
D024EB45-7EC3-4E39-BFD0-3D7447AAA0AC.jpeg

The bummer is that their 12v PID isn't compatible with their usual coils, so at that point you're not just buying a new PID, you're also buying a new head assembly.
Correct that the 12V coil isn’t compatible with a 110V PID and viceversa, but since when “you’re also buying a new head assembly” ????
You just need both 12V new coil and PID, NOT a “new head assembly”!!!
I can totally swap all my heads with all my coils no matter if they’re 12V or 110V, all NV CH heads are compatible swappable with all their coils.
You must got a typo mistake or you confused their explanations, or just missed all coils are head compatible, if sold by NV CH themselves.
Stay vaped.
Mantente de la mente!!!

Last edited:

ChooChooCharlie

New-New-Vape-Twax-Presso-machine.jpg

Saw this on reddit last week, pretty slick
Reminds me of a fancy Italian espresso machine
TwaxPresso?

comment from cannabis hardware in reddit post:
"imo everything begins as a concept. this is rev 3 of this dual media all in one. so i'm pretty confidant that this will be available for purchase within the year. we just hired purr glass to make a special bubbler (and a FP bowls). thank you"

Zow237

What temps are you guys running without a cap on the weed eater. I have a good seal with the bowl and a slow draw but just don’t get that thick vapor at 650 I boost it to about 700-710 and then it gets thick but it’s so damn hot on my throat and then I cough. I had an Og fp and the showerhead and I’d rather have to those over this model. I think the weed eater is a real let down for me. No more cool carb caps to use at lower temps. I really just question the choices made for this vaporizer. Especially when you had the showerhead which was perfect IMO. But now there is the weed eater and no good caps to choose from. Any help for a middle ground would be great guys. Thanks
P.S I can’t seem to do a one hit bowl either. I have to vape on it Atleast twice for it the be done . Shower head would easily finish a bowl in one draw. I have to stir every bowl because there is just too much green left behind. Something I never had to deal with using the showerhead. Overall just bummed because it’s not the same experience I had with the Og and showerhead. Even my mighty at 410 is pushing out thicker tastier clouds than the weed eater

Last edited:

Vaporware

Are you using it with the same glass and technique you used with the others?

I don’t have a WeedEater (ShowerHead and VRod), but the WE is a somewhat stripped down version that *some* people asked for and not a clear upgrade or something that everyone will like better. I wouldn’t mind having one, but I haven’t bought one for the reasons you mentioned.

If you don’t have a good carb cap that fits you could try glass…even the bottom of a mason jar or something should work to give you an idea of how the WE would be with a cap.

If you’re really not into it though, I’d sell it or put it up for trade and see if you can get a ShowerHead or VRod.

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Still loving my VRod ! way more then my Weedeater ? yes with a but? I think I'd like my Weedeater more with a better carb cap, so I'm going to grab one of those glass caps. anyone happy enough with theirs to make a dhgate recommendation with a link?

Back to back to back.
Did some glass bowls, because it’s been a few days I didn’t even touch them.
It’s been like an year I’ve been enjoying the easygoing Ti bowls use and cleaning.

OG Möbius Clear Hollow Matrix

followed by Preston Hanna Bipolar Latticino Waffle Perc Minitube…

and ending with the Stone SGW Waffle Perc Bub by Preston Hanna too.

Stay vaped. Mantente de la mente!!!
That’s the weedeater correct? Sorry about to get one and you milk it perfectly man sold me on it. What temps you running? Any mods you’ve done?

snackmaster

Anyone catch today's discord livestream? Talked about some new flowerpot diffuser options. One was hollowed out so you could fill it with balls. The other's bottom recess (where it mates to a bowl) had a smaller diameter and shallower depth to make it compatible with a 14mm grav octobowl. Said there'd be an email about them tomorrow.

Ball option is interesting, but the octobowl diffuser is a head-scratcher IMO.

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
I never understood why they couldn't just get plus plus glass to make their bowls????? they were so much better than any of the new vape bowls I have. I understand they want to be a American company but don't the pids come from china? swallow your pride already and just get to market

snackmaster

I seem to remember them having to switch glass bowl suppliers, so if they’re still having problems with the new supplier they may have just settled on making new ones compatible with an existing bowl that’s easy to get.

That’s been an ongoing thing and they’re currently waiting on samples from Purr. Maybe that grav diffuser will be delayed tho because I think they only found out on the stream today that 14 and 18 octobowls have different ODs.

cvs8floz

Still loving my VRod ! way more then my Weedeater ? yes with a but? I think I'd like my Weedeater more with a better carb cap, so I'm going to grab one of those glass caps. anyone happy enough with theirs to make a dhgate recommendation with a link?
I posted this link before in June, seems like this exact topic comes up every 2 months or so, same with the glass bowls. As Bad Dog said, plus plus glass had the absolute best glass bowls, luckily I bought 6 18mm bowls when they were available, I should be all set for life
Glass cap sold by Beracky on DH Gate https://www.dhgate.com/product/bera...age.astab.1.mFWCt0LOlaaScKPtmTb4&resource_id
Far superior to anything sold the CH.

Top Bottom