Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
That is the manual I found when I googled but I didn't see it buried in temp settings when I scanned through earlier and thought there might be more than that hot coil PDF found it now thanks @Kins

Bad Dog,
Reactions: Kins

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
What’s everyone’s current favourite glass piece to use with their flowerpot? I’ve currently got a double matrix and a mobius sidecar but wanting either a Grav upright or the rbr recycler

Lately I've went back to the basics. I've been using this classic-style 12.5" beaker bong.

I know it's a 45 degree angle on the connection, but I lean it back when I hit it so that the neck of the bong is pointing to my face-hole at a 45 degree angle, and my VROD sitting on it is standing straight up. It's simple and convenient. I have got many glass pieces in my collection. But it's nice to be reminded that I don't really need more than this "oldie-but-goodie" style to have a good experience.

media_7a9488ba-ca89-427e-bac8-144c11b8213c_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Last edited:

shopdognyc

Lately I've went back to the basics. I've been using this classic-style 12.5" beaker bong.

I know it's a 45 degree angle on the connection, but I lean it back when I hit it so that the neck of the bong is pointing to my face-hole at a 45 degree angle, and my VROD sitting on it is standing straight up. It's simple and convenient. I have got many glass pieces in my collection. But it's nice to be reminded that we don't really need more than this "oldie-but-goodie" style to have a good experience.

I tilt my beaker bong back like a saxophone. Works well for me

Manity

I've been wanting a sapphire dish since I've seen the one dnail was selling. They had a sale and I had a coupon that made it affordable but stock never came back.

Would have bought one today from NV but after 37$US shipping to Canada just for that I'll pass. I'll wait for a better deal or buy other items to make the shipping value work. There is no way it should cost 37$ US for shipping a small part even with proper packaging.

Anyone want to order 2 and I'll just pay you?

Socks And Sandals

Any word on the Quartz Vrod dish? That sapphire is just too much for me at the moment and spending over 30 bucks or so on any tiny bit of glass like bowls/slides, dropstems and dishes just isn't a good idea because I can't count how many times i've broken VXL nails, slides and stems... I gotta admit I'm not very fond of the sic.. keeping it clean is almost impossible and the flavor doesn't compare to quartz nails in my Evo. I think someone may have mentioned a quartz option that actually fits the Vrod a few pages back? Not sure who it was but please provide a link! Thanks!

Socks And Sandals,
Reactions: Gigsabits53

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
Any word on the Quartz Vrod dish? That sapphire is just too much for me at the moment and spending over 30 bucks or so on any tiny bit of glass like bowls/slides, dropstems and dishes just isn't a good idea because I can't count how many times i've broken VXL nails, slides and stems... I gotta admit I'm not very fond of the sic.. keeping it clean is almost impossible and the flavor doesn't compare to quartz nails in my Evo. I think someone may have mentioned a quartz option that actually fits the Vrod a few pages back? Not sure who it was but please provide a link! Thanks!

I have a quartz dish for my V-Rod and like it well enough, its sitting on top of my FP right now although I don't run a ton of dabs off of it. I could see how it would be easier to clean but it also gets dirty looking a bit quicker. D-Nail offers quartz dishes for their rigs, they are 28mm so they fit the flower pot fine. Here is a link to a discounted one (it says second quality but mine and others have shown up in good condition).

Last edited:

Bad Dog

I would have to agree with @710yota about the dish cleanliness must have run 10 dabs yesterday in the sic and it still looks good, gave it a iso qtiping after swapping out for the quartz, bit of dark smutch came off including the top rim and I did not spin my cap. After only a couple dabs last night my quartz Halo is already tinged yellow, I'm still looking for best cleaning practices that doesn't require being on all day. Didn't see anything in the Cannabis Hardware blog when I looked the other day.

Really loving my VRod, not getting the ring I heard about? Maybe cause my hits are so big I just get even browning. The cap doesn't feel weird to me, I'm used to hitting my weedeater as slowly as my bong would function so the restriction is no prob and welcome. Loving the lightness of the flavor of the quartz vs the sic but according to my thermocouple it actually runs cooler than the sic and needs a higher pid temp for similar dish temp?

Vaporware

I don’t do a lot of dabbing and I think using a whole q-tip for every dab is a lot of waste, but that’s what a lot of people do...

I don’t remember ever having a ring from a FlowerPot (ShowerHead or VRod) either. I think that mostly happens at high temps with long but still somewhat fast draws.

WelshBrok

don’t do a lot of dabbing and I think using a whole q-tip for every dab is a lot of waste
I thought using 2 was a lot when I was only dabbing through the VROD but now I’m probably averaging 3 per dab in the deep dish banger/insert combo :lol::doh:. To be fair also partly as a larger % of my dabs are rosin since getting a press

Bad Dog

Well I iso soaked and hot iso soaked the quartz and it's still yellow :( feel like I already ruined my favorite dish and I can't torch cause it's frosted glass so I'm not sure what my next move should be? Heard dark crystal is good but can't get it delivered to my PO box ! Any ideas would be appreciated 🙏

Bad Dog,

Kins

I know it's a 45 degree angle on the connection, but I lean it back when I hit it so that the neck of the bong is pointing to my face-hole at a 45 degree angle, and my VROD sitting on it is standing straight up. It's simple and convenient. I have got many glass pieces in my collection. But it's nice to be reminded that I don't really need more than this "oldie-but-goodie" style to have a good experience.

I use mine like that also. Was also weary of it being 45 degrees but I don't think it really matters. Unless you are dabbing with it then I guess the "tilt" works well. I have a bent neck original made in Germany Roor. It was the first Roor I purchased, doesn't have any percs or anything just the "diffuser" or holes on the end of the downstem.

Kins,

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Well I iso soaked and hot iso soaked the quartz and it's still yellow :( feel like I already ruined my favorite dish and I can't torch cause it's frosted glass so I'm not sure what my next move should be? Heard dark crystal is good but can't get it delivered to my PO box ! Any ideas would be appreciated 🙏

Try Simple Green Crystal....

RustyOldNail,
Reactions: someTooL

Bad Dog

Doesn't seem to be any green crystal at Amazon Canada but all sorts of green crystal jewelry 🤩

Bad Dog,

mixchu69

Just turn your controller up to 1000f for 30 minutes and it should be clean

or torch it. I torched my dnail quartz many times.

mixchu69,

Bad Dog

Canadian availability is for the birds on products like that thanks for trying anyways

Edit: maybe I'll try barkeeper's friend?

Last edited:
Bad Dog,
Reactions: Manity

WelshBrok

Canadian availability is for the birds on products like that thanks for trying anyways

Edit: maybe I'll try barkeeper's friend?
Can confirm dark Crystal glass clear or whatever it’s called works on both the sic dish and glass bangers that have splashed badly under the insert :doh: . Don’t know the rules on P.O. Boxes but fairly sure they’re a Canadian company so could try email them see if they can sort you out

WelshBrok,
Reactions: Bad Dog

Kins

It's a gallon jug and they won't ship to a PO box either....🤬

Why not get a regular mailbox?. If you can't I believe most or a lot of pack and ship places offer "mailboxes", not a p.o. box, it would give you an actual mailing address and works like a regular mailbox physical address. Like THIS.

Ooops, sorry, here is the Canadian site, @Bad Dog

Last edited:

SquirrelMaster

It's a pain on the ass to get certain products in Canada and if you live slightly remote it's worse. Shipping charges or massive quantities make it a complete waste of time.

One of my glass bongs arrived from China. I ordered it minutes after my VROD. Friggin customs!

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
I'll usually let my gems soak in normal simple green warmed up on a mug warmer for at least a few hours and they come out spotless after a bit of scrubbing and wash down after. Sometimes I'll use baking soda like above but I put a bit more manual effort into it and less time letting it sit with that method. All depends on how much of a hurry I'm in and how much I want to work for it

Kins

I'll usually let my gems soak in normal simple green warmed up on a mug warmer for at least a few hours and they come out spotless after a bit of scrubbing and wash down after. Sometimes I'll use baking soda like above but I put a bit more manual effort into it and less time letting it sit with that method. All depends on how much of a hurry I'm in and how much I want to work for it

I let mine soak in Simple green that's not been warmed up and they come out spotless with a little help from pipe cleaners. No reason to warm it up unless you want the cleaning ability to be diminished.....

Simple green website said:
Temperature — Can Simple Green products be heated when cleaning?
Simple Green All-Purpose Cleaner can be heated up to 105°F and held at that temperature for extended time. Overheating will begin to break down certain components of Simple Green and make it more likely that the cleaning ability of the product will be diminished. Simple Green can be headed about 105°F, but it should be used right away and disposed of – such as in a steam cleaner.

Bad Dog

Just received my glass bowl from plusplusglass and the fit is perfect! Grabbed the shorty and don't have a problem with size since I'm mostly a micro doser. Neither of my screen sizes fit so I'm going to have to cut one down but other than that it's perfect, excellent seal, coil handle sits level....... Well maybe not perfect I'd prefer 18mm but I have a reducer so it's fine. Well worth it!

I'm a little confused? Is it or is it not ok to torch frosted glass? Though someone said not to? But maybe I misunderstood? I'm also going to try and order some dark crystal to my brother's fiance place so I'll see about that.

Top Bottom