Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Grampyhash

Damn. I've been using my Vrod almost every day since I got it several months ago (January), and I've never had to even remove the screen yet. It's still quite clean.

I never have felt the need to stir, so I'm not helping to clog the screen by doing that.

When I finish a bowl, I use the debowler spike in my NV stand to empty the bowl, then I blow in it, then I brush it out with a small brush (an MFLB brush), and the screen is clean.

If the screen weren't to come out clean, it would be because I didn't fully extract my herb...and my fully extracted herb is never black. It's usually a medium brown.

Here's my shovelhead bowl with that original screen that I've never removed in the last few months of almost daily use with all sorts of different kinds of cannabis. All I've done is brush it out after every bowl, and not one spot in the weave is clogged. The key is to fully extract before dumping:

**Edit** - Actually, I just checked, and I was wrong. it's actually been about a year since I've had my Flowerpot setup. And the screen is still clean.

Po-PRP5vm-RWq-A1w-GAb-Kv0jg-thumb-1932.jpg
Weird, I need to clean mine every 3 days due to clogging. I do stir... but I don't think I can stop stirring.

Grampyhash,

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I sometimes get that darker ring at first, depending on a few factors, but the roast is always even by time the bowl is fully extracted.

Vaporware

lol i have definitely done this more than twice! one downside of the flowerpot is sometimes i get so baked i forget how to use it! although i have to say this hasn't been as much of a concern since i started screwing the bowl directly to the post, as you're supposed to do.

You may already be doing this, but the way it was intended to be attached was to put the post in your glass, set the bowl on top and then screw it together, tightening a little extra with something through the little hole in the handle (I use a tiny screwdriver). That gets the right height and it can help make a tighter connection by pushing the post against the side of the joint a little.

Anyone who’s having trouble with their bowls being pulled out should give that method a shot!

Pulling up with the handle level is still important though...or holding onto the bowl’s handle so it can’t come out. :)

TheBlackLodge

Is the showerhead officially discontinued now? I know you said it was temporary to focus on increased VROD and WE demand, but it doesn't seem it's coming back at this point.

TheBlackLodge,

Chris_CH

Company Rep
Company Rep
Showing off my flowerpots and also asking what you guys think of the video skills. https://youtube.com/shorts/6XPDdA5o3ZA?feature=share
This looks so dope. Loving those wooden handles!

Is the showerhead officially discontinued now? I know you said it was temporary to focus on increased VROD and WE demand, but it doesn't seem it's coming back at this point.

I'll say it is likely to be discontinued. I can't really say, due to not knowing, if its coming back at all. But we have been discussing bringing back some items (and rolling out new ones), some for limited runs and so on... no timeline yet but Sooner than later!

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Still rocking that tafée Bowle pot hack @Vapefanatic posted a while ago and loving it nightly! I'm mostly a micro doser so that .1 load size is a big hit for me but dam do I love me some quick extraction and getting way baked 🥴 treating myself to a little live resin topper every other night in preparation for my VRod arriving which should be here by the end of next week........ Speculation on my part but Tuesday is the three weeks mark plus a few days for DHL to deliver.... Maybe the 18th at the latest, day after I get my vaccine! Celebrate good times, come on! ...... Ding......??????............ My VRod just shipped!!!!!!!!!!!! You can't see me but I assure you I'm doing the cabbage patch! Thanks Cannabis Hardware!

Bad Dog

Sorry for the double post but I can't edit. Wondering how some of my fellow Canadians are making out? @SquirrelMaster @Vapouristo have you units arrived yet? Or are they still in customs? This could be one hell of a race to the finish line.

Edit: can someone please tell me the best way to clean my VRod dish? I've seen posts before about filling with water, heating then adding a drop or two of ISO. But how much water, what temp, do I let it boil before adding the ISO or is it not that hot? I know I have the option of just using a qtip to clean up with or without ISO and let it burn off and just abuse it that way for a while then torch but I worry about the longevity of the dish and I want the best flavour every time so I want a clean every use option that has good results. Just cause I bought a few extra dishes doesn't mean I want to burn through them, especially my quartz. I'll be going with one of my TAG sic dishes and saving the Cannabis Hardware one just on the off chance I end up selling it (yeah F'n right LoL). Sorry to ask a question that been asked before but I didn't have any luck with the search function.

Last edited:

thevapist

I never have to really clean my quartz dish, even if I leave stuff in on accident. it's also a frosted dish so I wouldn't want to hit it with a torch. The most I do is wipe it with ISO and rinse once in a while. But it just doesn't seem to get dirty with the VROD on 24/7.

SiC on the other hand absorbs and really burns stuff on IME. If I forget to swab and burn concentrate on the dish with SiC, I remove it from the VROD head and hold on to it with a tool while blasting with a torch until red hot; just don't squeeze it between pliers really hard or something. Gets it brand new and no negative effects. SiC is fairly strong.

The key is to swab after every dab and your dish will stay really really clean. I don't have to clean often at all doing this. If it does get dirty, water or ISO on a q-tip doesn't seem to do much vs the good ole torch. And using a soaked swab after every hit just seems crazy.

SquirrelMaster

Sorry for the double post but I can't edit. Wondering how some of my fellow Canadians are making out? @SquirrelMaster @Vapouristo have you units arrived yet? Or are they still in customs? This could be one hell of a race to the finish line.

Edit: can someone please tell me the best way to clean my VRod dish? I've seen posts before about filling with water, heating then adding a drop or two of ISO. But how much water, what temp, do I let it boil before adding the ISO or is it not that hot? I know I have the option of just using a qtip to clean up with or without ISO and let it burn off and just abuse it that way for a while then torch but I worry about the longevity of the dish and I want the best flavour every time so I want a clean every use option that has good results. Just cause I bought a few extra dishes doesn't mean I want to burn through them, especially my quartz. I'll be going with one of my TAG sic dishes and saving the Cannabis Hardware one just on the off chance I end up selling it (yeah F'n right LoL). Sorry to ask a question that been asked before but I didn't have any luck with the search function.
I'm so dissapointed, mine arrived in customs monday morning and hasn't moved since :( . Where is yours at now? I'm hoping it's just a delay on Canada Post's end but I have never seen that with customs, only delays for actual movement. I don't remember the last time I had something sit in customs this long so I suppose it was my time :lol:. My birthday is coming up next week but there's no way it'll make it across the country by then and I was just dying to hit some fat twax bowls to, as Tom would say, "treat yo self". I have a few grams of live rosin that is just begging to be used but I'm showing restraint so I can really mangle myself with some newbie twaxing :ko:.

I am so friggin excited for my order to arrive!

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Had my vrod for 6 months now. Love it. Proper game changer.

For those having to wait for their delivery, have you considered ordering a glass bowl. I found the taste difference from titanium was much improved. So much so I ordered 2 more so I have 2 in rotation and a spare. Just as well as I broke the glass handle on one yesterday. Can still be used with care. Wondering if it can be re joined?
Anyway, big thumbs up for the vrod. I bought a dcup not long ago and use that exclusively for dabs now. Brilliant....

west-elec

I'll say it is likely to be discontinued. I can't really say, due to not knowing, if its coming back at all. But we have been discussing bringing back some items (and rolling out new ones), some for limited runs and so on... no timeline yet but Sooner than later!
Like that idea, if a little vaguely put. Likely no, but don't know, talked about it so maybe, no timeline but soon???
I think you would move a reasonable number of showerheads if you brought them back. A lot of people consider them the superior flower head and a lot want to complete a collection. Run off a few dozen and watch them disappear...

Bad Dog

I have been using that same dish for 6 months at least and love it. I was previously using the NV SiC dishes, and they worked great as well, but there is something about the quartz

But it just doesn't seem to get dirty with the VROD on 24/7.
Your hardcore brother! I don't have the balls to leave it on all day, got a dog 🐶 so I guess I don't really need to worry too much about the quartz needing babying, good. Do you set your VRod to a cleaning temp or just leave it at your set temp and it will take care of itself?
Can't wait to hear your experiences. :rockon:
Gives me a excuse to make a video or two 🎬📽

@SquirrelMaster my baby is in Cincinnati OH ............ would have been more rocking if it was Cleveland 🤔 ........ or at customs? It just updated?...... yes confirmed on dhl site instead of shippo tracking, it's in customs in Ontario my home province so another day or two? Guess I better pay those gangsters what I owe them, $90 cdn ouch!

Edit: just paid and it says by the end of the day!!!!!!

Edit edit: end of the day on the 13 LoL my bad it's the weekend and I'm way baked. I think it will be sooner than that though, hope springs eternal

Last edited:

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)

I’ve owned the SH & WE around 3 years now, VROD perhaps 3 1/2 years, and if I do a blind test, I couldn’t taste the difference in flavors/flavours between all of the 2x VRODs, the SH and the WE.
At any given temperature, they will taste the same if same flower and everything is the same.

Last edited:

west-elec

I’ve owned the SH & WE around 3 years now, VROD perhaps 3 1/2 years, and if I do a blind test, I couldn’t taste the difference in flavors/flavours between all of the 2x VRODs, the SH and the WE.
At any given temperature, they will taste the same if same flower and everything is the same.
What about performance? Can you tell between SH and WE? Do you run them all at the same temps, or do you need to adjust each to suit?

SquirrelMaster

@SquirrelMaster my baby is in Cincinnati OH ............ would have been more rocking if it was Cleveland 🤔 ........ or at customs? It just updated?...... yes confirmed on dhl site instead of shippo tracking, it's in customs in Ontario my home province so another day or two? Guess I better pay those gangsters what I owe them, $90 cdn ouch!

Edit: just paid and it says by the end of the day!!!!!!

Edit edit: end of the day on the 13 LoL my bad it's the weekend and I'm way baked. I think it will be sooner than that though, hope springs eternal
What was the break down for your $90 in extra fees? Mostly taxes? I bet you have it Tuesday you lucky bugger :).

SquirrelMaster,

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
I don’t really see a significant difference to say one outperforms the other.
I can say a SH is heavier and can tilt many rigs.
I NEVER DAB from the SH.
Dabbing from Ti is very acrid and mostly hot.
If a user wants to overpower any of the
NV FP heads/coil/PID balance, with sub or above par usage, most likely will get same experience. (loading too much, dry rigs, very high temperatures etc etc etc)
If a user follows basic guidelines, like small loads, average temp for brown or dark brown ABV (636-666F uncapped range and has some experience and techniques to follow a steady inhaling till exhaling process, most likely will get a hit like this….

Imho & e, I don’t really see differences in performance, I actually prefer the WE because of it lightness and simplicity!!!
Stay vaped.
Mantente de la mente!!!

Last edited:

Bad Dog

:DWhat was the break down for your $90 in extra fees? Mostly taxes? I bet you have it Tuesday you lucky bugger :).
I didn't take the time to look through it because my nieces were over and now I can't access that page :( for my $530 cdn order probably getting nailed by HST for around $70 and the rest dhl fees for a $90 dollar total, it's a bit of a bitter pill but my VRod should help the medicine go down LoL huge fees and outrageous shipping costs might just be the new way of the world for dry herb vapes moving forward, that is why I didn't hesitate placing those two dish orders for only $15 usd each basically half or less than ordering to Canada from CH or vgoodiez. But a Flowerpot is worth every single penny so I'm not to bummed out about the circumstances, I'm just happy to get my VRod and my auber . I'm hoping Monday delivery 📦

Nina

Oh Bad Dog I feel so bad for you having to wait ☹️
I also just got an Auber, but I was super lucky!! it was delivered within a couple of days (from the USA) and there were no extra charges or duties to pay💃🏼🎶
I don't have a VRod but I do have this:
which seems a bit like a prototype of VRod? 🤔

Nina,
Reactions: BigJr48

Bad Dog

Thanks for the sympathy @Nina but this was a self inflicted wound by not ordering at midnight like a good boy and half assing my way through life...... captain half ass away 👩‍🚀 really dhl looks like it cleared customs today and they only shipped yesterday so that is rocket 🚀 fast, says in transit now so it might make the first holding facility tonight! Could be here tomorrow maybe Monday latest I'm only a hour away from Toronto airport where it probably landed.

That looks interesting I hear good things about quartz dishes 😍 That not included body interests me,, wonder what the major differences between the two are? Enjoy 😊

Last edited:

Kins

Love my FlowerPot. I do get better clouds with my Volcano Hybrid though. Plus a ton more hits per bowl even though the VH is a session vape. Also no need to stir. Would really like to see some updates on the flowerpot. Flowerpot is great but it can't compete with the VH in a lot of instances. For one person the FP is amazing. For 2 or more sharing no way it can keep up with a VH. With FP you spend the majority of your time emptying and refilling the bowl and stirring after every hit.

Kins,
Reactions: Nina

Vaporware

Oh Bad Dog I feel so bad for you having to wait ☹️
I also just got an Auber, but I was super lucky!! it was delivered within a couple of days (from the USA) and there were no extra charges or duties to pay💃🏼🎶
I don't have a VRod but I do have this:
which seems a bit like a prototype of VRod? 🤔

A bit. The OG FlowerPot didn’t have a wraparound so a lot of the dish was just hanging in the air. The Wrap-Around (and then D-Nail compatible Wrap-Around) were created to keep the dish at a better temp.

From there the ShowerHead was made as a larger upgraded version with the idea that it could have a dish added to it, but that part never worked out. That was also about the time they switched from 16mm to 20mm coils and added the coil cover.

The VRod was a reworking of the ShowerHead ideas to fit the coil better and to be compatible with existing dishes. Finally the WeedEater was made for the people here requesting a VRod without the concentrate element.

Although the Wrap-Around has been around for a while, I think yours looks like an upgraded version. Every version of the FP has been great anyway, so don’t worry about not having the latest one. :)

SquirrelMaster

I didn't take the time to look through it because my nieces were over and now I can't access that page :( for my $530 cdn order probably getting nailed by HST for around $70 and the rest dhl fees for a $90 dollar total, it's a bit of a bitter pill but my VRod should help the medicine go down LoL huge fees and outrageous shipping costs might just be the new way of the world for dry herb vapes moving forward, that is why I didn't hesitate placing those two dish orders for only $15 usd each basically half or less than ordering to Canada from CH or vgoodiez. But a Flowerpot is worth every single penny so I'm not to bummed out about the circumstances, I'm just happy to get my VRod and my auber . I'm hoping Monday delivery 📦
Unless I make it through customs unchecked for some reason my fees would be similiar as Canada Post will charge a $10 handling fee so I'm not saving much, plus you'll have yours way quicker despite the later order.

Dry herb vapes are pricey for sure! I don't see prices coming down unless someone starts really mass producing a device but the demand just isn't there. So many combusters see the prices as an entry barrier but if they realized they would use less material and that the vape would pay for itself then maybe more would convert.

Did you get extra dishes from CH or separately or am I not following?

Top Bottom