• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Thanks for input dudes. I might go D cup, as that’s the area I’m lacking in just now.

I think I wrote up a bigger comparison between the Vrod in the Dcup thread when discussing this with @emmdeemo

IMO concentrate hits are gonna be smoother and tastier off the Dcup.
The Vrod handles concentrates well for a flower-centric design, but since it adds convection to the vapor (by design) it didn't work well with type of mini rigs I like to dab from. Vrod is a great flower vape that can handle concentrates better than most, but a dedicated concentrate setup is still the connoisseurs choice.

A lot more surface area in the Dcup too compared to the Halo design of the Vrod.

Burnt Toast

I think I wrote up a bigger comparison between the Vrod in the Dcup thread when discussing this with @emmdeemo

IMO concentrate hits are gonna be smoother and tastier off the Dcup.
The Vrod handles concentrates well for a flower-centric design, but since it adds convection to the vapor (by design) it didn't work well with type of mini rigs I like to dab from. Vrod is a great flower vape that can handle concentrates better than most, but a dedicated concentrate setup is still the connoisseurs choice.

A lot more surface area in the Dcup too compared to the Halo design of the Vrod.

You’re winning me over to Dcup. I think my TuboX extracts extremely well so the Dcup makes sense.

Any cheap glass suggestions? ;)

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
Might want to look into the "Eusheen" or "Banjo" brands, those are nice and inexpensive.

I totally agree on Eusheen or Banjo as awesome glassblowers, but I wouldn’t call them inexpensive per se.
I’m planning on getting some heady piece soon, and those are great artists indeed.
Stay vaped!!!!
Mantente de la mente!!!!

Coustu

...been really getting into the glass bowls with the flowerpot..didn’t think it would be a big deal ..it is.
Yeah I just got a 14 and an 18 with the as screens that are supposed to fit them. The 14 was a perfect fit for the screen but the screen isn’t snug in the 18. But yeah I’m really liking both!

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
...been really getting into the glass bowls with the flowerpot..didn’t think it would be a big deal ..it is.

Yep - after using a FP for a year + with only Ti bowls, going to the glass bowl (no SS or Ti screen) was a massive difference for taste for me as well. The glass bowls definitely have their downsides but I found them awesome.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Not a very original question for a first post but I am hesitating between D cup and VRod. Does the Vrod provide great flavour? Can I change the SiC to something like sapphire?

I love live resin but I also love flower. I have a TuboX already which extracts very efficiently. Is the D cup a massive upgrade for dabs?

Tvm

DCup with a sapphire dish was a HUGE upgrade for me over the VRod with SiC for dabs.

The difference is vast.

That being said, I havent tried the sapphire dish the VRod can take, but thats also way more expensive than than the sapphire DCup dish.

If you want a flower option for your purchase, then yes, definitely go VRod. If you want the best dabbing you can get from a NewVape product, its DCup/sapphire all the way.

EDIT: My personal recommendation for cheap glass to use with an FP/DCup is linked in my sig below... The rattle can.

Last edited:

Vital

Yep - after using a FP for a year + with only Ti bowls, going to the glass bowl (no SS or Ti screen) was a massive difference for taste for me as well. The glass bowls definitely have their downsides but I found them awesome.

I was wondering, what are the downsides to the glass bowl you mentioned.

Thanks...

Vital,

PandaLee

Titanium bowls can last forever, the glass bowls can break. That's probably the main downside. Mine lasted a couple months before snapping in two when I pulled the Vrod head off after a session.

PandaLee,

TheFatBastard

Hey guys, need some "help" here ;)

After more than one year with the Flowerpot Showerhead, only vaping flowers (I couldn´t access to concentrates in my town) I´m just about to pull the trigger in a Rosin Press and do my own rosin. I grow my own weed, so, guess this is the best option for me, auto supplying!

Gues this also may be the "solution" to my "high problem" : http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/why-cant-i-get-the-same-high-than-i-used-to-get.29291/

I´m totally new to using rosin, and I´m reading a lot of stuff, but I wanted to ask here since I´m gonna use it with the FP SH and you guys sure have a lot of experience with dabbing.

I have some doubts like:

- How many rosin should I start dabbing? I usually vap like 0.1/0.25gr of flowers per session.
- Is the high so intense? I´d like to achieve these "psychedelics highs", but not every day! :science:
- Tips and tricks with the FP?
- Any advices to a "Rosin virgin" :D:lol:

TheFatBastard,
Reactions: habitat-fc

Baron23

I was wondering, what are the downsides to the glass bowl you mentioned.

Thanks...
I have both Ti and glass bowls and after trying glass for a while, I returned to Ti for a couple of reasons:

1. I really didn't see any true taste advantage in the glass. Others may have a different experience.
2. Gauze (screen) on glass bowls have bigger holes so more bit and pieces in your rig.
3. I think the Ti bowl just heats up faster and give me slightly better extraction than the glass, but I can't prove this at all.

Cheers

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Dude @Baron23 you know a lot, why pretend otherwise? You've done a lot of interesting things at a high level, there's a reason that retired AF officers get snatched up in the private sector. To me, all that experience gives your opinion a bit more weight. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you're always right! :p :lol: But I've been reading your posts for years now and you don't come across as over-bearing or know-it-all, imo. You are willing to call bullshit and/or use science to be the voice of reason, while staying out of dramas. You respectfully let other people do their thing and have their beliefs, you often make it a point to say so. I'm just going to put down the Baron cheerleader pom-poms now!

I have been using the VRod so much these days, lots of tiny lil scoops à la Edwyn is really the best method for me to effectively knock out (or at least take the edge off) pain, relax muscle tension = lessening of muscle twitches & spasms; using small amounts spread evenly gives me the quick and complete extraction I want and I can gauge, effectively dose, better without getting completely annihilated. The VRod just does its job, beautifully, over and over and over. I find the whole process of using the VRod to be relaxing and because the VRod delivers such repeatable performance, it all becomes a series of subconscious tai-chi movements. Unfortunately, the VRod does require a conscious decision to stop occasionally because of this naturalness. Fortunately, should you OD- the very worst that can happen is a restorative nap. Or a tasty snack! Or both!

I see sometimes in other threads, a post that will say something like "the FP scares me, it seems so complicated and looks like I could hurt/burn myself" and it's almost impossible to convince them that in reality, the operation is dead simple to use and I can't remember hearing of burns. People post stories/pictures when they do stupid shit like that and we would have surely heard of it here. Actually, more likely we'd hear all about it on reddit. I've not burned myself once with my lovely VRod, going on a year's time with it. And I'm not known to be a particularly graceful man, I mean you're never going to mistake me for a ballet dancer. I'll burn my hand a handful of times in the kitchen every year, that's life.

Keep on keeping on, people. Tomorrow's FRIDAY! :rockon::rockon::rockon:

TheFatBastard

Hey guys, need some "help" here ;)

After more than one year with the Flowerpot Showerhead, only vaping flowers (I couldn´t access to concentrates in my town) I´m just about to pull the trigger in a Rosin Press and do my own rosin. I grow my own weed, so, guess this is the best option for me, auto supplying!

Gues this also may be the "solution" to my "high problem" : http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/why-cant-i-get-the-same-high-than-i-used-to-get.29291/

I´m totally new to using rosin, and I´m reading a lot of stuff, but I wanted to ask here since I´m gonna use it with the FP SH and you guys sure have a lot of experience with dabbing.

I have some doubts like:

- How many rosin should I start dabbing? I usually vap like 0.1/0.25gr of flowers per session.
- Is the high so intense? I´d like to achieve these "psychedelics highs", but not every day! :science:
- Tips and tricks with the FP?
- Any advices to a "Rosin virgin" :D:lol:

No one? :huh::shrug::cry:

C´mon guys, I know there are a lot of experienced Flowerpot dabbers here :science:

TheFatBastard,

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
No one? :huh::shrug::cry:

C´mon guys, I know there are a lot of experienced Flowerpot dabbers here :science:

I suspect you'll find more joy posting your questions in more appropriate threads, and being a bit more specific too.

Your first two questions I cant answer as they're so incredibly subjective. Your third question, my answer is 'not really'. When it comes to the SH, you put the dab in, you cap, you inhale. Thats it :) Ti doesnt taste very nice to me but some ppl dont mind it. Your fourth question is so vague that I dont have any responses :)

Personally, to get the best rosin dabbing experience, I would suggest upgrading, but thats a flavour thing, not an effect thing.

Sorry I dont have any better answers! But hopefully that helps a tiny bit? :)

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
For rosin I like to stick around 20% of the equivalent flower dosage, by weight.
For a quarter gram session I would start with a .05g dose.

I prefer hash rosin for psychedelic effects, but that could just be due to my tolerances. That said, the strongest effects I've gotten from vaporizing have been from hash rosin. Still nothing like a strong edible :uhoh: :lol:

If you want to improve flavor without spending much money I would definitely suggest a 20mm Quartz banger + bubble cap. This will fit your existing 20mm SH coil.

:leaf:

Top Bottom