• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Likes2vape

Cool, good to know. I had been kicking myself for not going with the slim base/flat coil, but see nothing really wrong with the way the wraparound has been working. What about heat-up times, are they close to the same? Seems like the wraparound takes a while to warm up compared to some other setups I tried before
I don’t notice a difference in heat up times maybe a little longer with the wrap around but not much longer.

friedpiper

Always blazin' new trails..
I don’t notice a difference in heat up times maybe a little longer with the wrap around but not much longer.

I suppose it's better because it holds heat longer. I'm totally one of those guys that walk away and decide "oh, one more" and turn that shit back on

friedpiper,

Doktor Dub

Hello dear Flowerpotters,

i hope you all have a great day! I recieved my ordered Arizer Basket -screens and look forward to try them out and wanted to ask about your thoughts re this bubbler:

products-de-akw-von-ehle-diffusor-ms-gebogen.jpg

https://verdampftnochmal.de/products/de/AKW-von-EHLE-Diffusor-MS-Gebogen
i like it lot but i doesn t call FP to me...

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE

lazylathe

Almost there...
Hello dear Flowerpotters,

i hope you all have a great day! I recieved my ordered Arizer Basket -screens and look forward to try them out and wanted to ask about your thoughts re this bubbler:

products-de-akw-von-ehle-diffusor-ms-gebogen.jpg

i like it lot but i doesn t call FP to me...

May be okay. It's only 6 inches tall and almost as wide, short and squat!
If it was double the height and slightly narrower it would be perfect.
Great find and the closest to the RooR so far.

Doktor Dub

If it was double the height and slightly narrower it would be perfect.
Great find and the closest to the RooR so far

The nice thing is it is from Ehle, so quality german glass like RooR but it is very affordable.... if they make this they are probably open to do a bigger version...

EDIT: BTW, this is the same company who did the FP GlasBowl.... EHLE & NewVape could do a killer collaboration... just sayin....

Last edited:

Vapetologist

HamsterDAMAGED
I have, its just that I haven't found one I'm in love with yet. In addition to keeping face-to-flowerpot distance at a minimum, I like to keep the volume to be filled with vapor at a minimum too. J-hook's are ideal, but lack water/feedback. I mainly like dropdowns for the reclamation proclamations.

Vapetologist,

LabPong

I have, its just that I haven't found one I'm in love with yet. In addition to keeping face-to-flowerpot distance at a minimum, I like to keep the volume to be filled with vapor at a minimum too. J-hook's are ideal, but lack water/feedback. I mainly like dropdowns for the reclamation proclamations.

What water unit are you using? I have been testing different drop downs and have found some that work much better than others pending on water unit they are attached to.

LabPong,

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
@Doktor Dub I concur Doktor, perhaps @gunmetalshark can speak to his homeboys at EHLE because I have looked at that piece for ages. There's a lot to like about it, but it's too small for a desktop imo. All the vapes VDNM suggests pairing it with are portables. If it's 150mm tall, then 25-35mm of that is the joint on top. Same on the diameter, it's listed at 110mm (at the base presumably) so maybe 85-90mm. At 200mm height with that width, now that's worthy of the FP. Probably need to have a fixed downstem like Vapor.
GMS, we need your diplomatic skillz!! And I really like/covet the custom bowl they did for you. The level of precision and polish is in your photos, NICE! :nod:

I'm really focused on picking up a powerful, full-extraction, desktop unit in a few months. Do any of you guys have any suggestions?! I'm into loading microdose amounts of material and just doing as many as I need to get where I want, so macro-microdosing? Lately, my log isn't packing the punch it once did. Or is that just the VAS talking, making me want something faster and more emphatic? :freak: I want more please!

now we're talking...
Yessir! This sounds much more interesting than previous talk of a stevenlmz clone. I want this, EHLE could obviously provide the precision and quality that NewVape demands. @NewVape420 make it so!

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Yessir! This sounds much more interesting than previous talk of a stevenlmz clone. I want this, EHLE could obviously provide the precision and quality that NewVape demands. @NewVape420 make it so!

I think both for the bowls and for possible glass pieces this would be really good. I'd be pretty interested.

@gunmetalshark @NewVape420 ?

I know Edwyn probably isn't open to collaborations, but I think one like this, where it's just accessories is something even a control freak (not using this in a negative connotation...) could overlook. But what do I know, I'm just here with my fat stacks of cash waiting for these items to be produced... :haw:

Last edited:

btka

@Doktor Dub I concur Doktor, perhaps @gunmetalshark can speak to his homeboys at EHLE because I have looked at that piece for ages. There's a lot to like about it, but it's too small for a desktop imo. All the vapes VDNM suggests pairing it with are portables. If it's 150mm tall, then 25-35mm of that is the joint on top. Same on the diameter, it's listed at 110mm (at the base presumably) so maybe 85-90mm. At 200mm height with that width, now that's worthy of the FP. Probably need to have a fixed downstem like Vapor.
GMS, we need your diplomatic skillz!! And I really like/covet the custom bowl they did for you. The level of precision and polish is in your photos, NICE! :nod:

I'm really focused on picking up a powerful, full-extraction, desktop unit in a few months. Do any of you guys have any suggestions?! I'm into loading microdose amounts of material and just doing as many as I need to get where I want, so macro-microdosing? Lately, my log isn't packing the punch it once did. Or is that just the VAS talking, making me want something faster and more emphatic? :freak: I want more please!

I would strongly recommend the fp showerhead... the e-nano (log-vape) was for a long time my daily driver... then I got a grasshopper which I liked and which replaced the e-nano for me (only problem was I used more herb then usual because I felt the need to fill up the gh bowl to get nice clouds (it was a herb hog)... nowadays I strictly use my fp showerhead with a bubbler and for microdosing purpses I use a arizer eq basket... I load roughly 0.02 to 0.07g in the bowl at once and get a big fat cloud (at 777F) which is tasting very good... clouds are bigger then hopper and e-nano.... the fp showerhead is very versatile you can microdose or macrodose as you wish and the sh performs... it is my best vape... grasshoppers are collecting dust...

BTW regarding (EHLE) glassbowl maybe we can make a fc bulk order at ehle? who would be interessted?

LabPong

I use the stereo matrix like your top pic 90% of the time with my showerhead. I use either of these 2 drops with it.

GOOD ALL ROUND LAYOUT AND SIZE

FOR MORE VOLUME AND CLOSER TO MAIN STEM

I would think the last 3 pics will need some space father away from your face for sure....those would work good with THESE i think.

What ever you do....do not get one that is made like these....smaller tubes that have weak welds to the joints. I broke one easily with little pressure. Look for ones with bigger or stronger looking weld areas of the main tube to joint.

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
BTW regarding (EHLE) glassbowl maybe we can make a fc bulk order at ehle? who would be interessted?

If we chose to go this route, I'm definitely interested (in 2, pls)
Great post also.

Flowerpot really is a great desktop and an extraction beast that can be modulated by almost any variable imagined (draw speed, glass used, perc(s) used, water used (or not used), amount of water, amount of herb, screen used, bowl used, PID temp, ambient temp, cap or no cap, preheated bowl?, preheated cap?, etc...)

Still quite happy and not much missing here from my current pointofview....

except that damn glass bowl :argh:

friedpiper

Always blazin' new trails..
The nice thing is it is from Ehle, so quality german glass like RooR but it is very affordable.... if they make this they are probably open to do a bigger version...

EDIT: BTW, this is the same company who did the FP GlasBowl.... EHLE & NewVape could do a killer collaboration... just sayin....

Which size would be needed? I saw that they offer bowls in 3 different sizes. Medium sized one with a cylindrical shape is the one I like

https://www.grasscity.com/us_en/ehle-glass-medium-cylindrical-bowl.html

NewVape420

Company Rep
Okay @NewVape420 I'll bite; what the heck is that aeroplane and why'd you say "hmmmmm"? I'm not smart enough to infer anything from that cryptic-ass post! You're getting too good at this NV420! Unfair!

PS The jet is really cool, something mesmerising about that clip. Maybe it's just because I'm so :smug: ?

Interesting vapor trails. Much respect to Vito! That is all. For now. :cool:

EDIT: I stand corrected, as @invertedisdead has pointed out...this is condensation, not vaporization! Dun goofed.

Last edited:

LabPong

Which size would be needed? I saw that they offer bowls in 3 different sizes. Medium sized one with a cylindrical shape is the one I like

https://www.grasscity.com/us_en/ehle-glass-medium-cylindrical-bowl.html

I would opt for this one instead....looks like it might hold a screen in better....none of these look like there is any glass screen or floor....just open bowl?

You will have to ask for a OD measurement of the top of the bowl. Showerhead should fit over it for best results, pending on how far the screen/load is from the top of the bowl.

If that is not animated......and its real....hc that is krazy kool.

Last edited by a moderator:

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Top Bottom