Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

gunmetalshark

Glass Addict
Yeah, Ehle would def. be interessted in a Group Buy, they were asking me
if i wanted to organize one bc i told them there is demand but i dont have the time to sry. (Didnt even have the time to get it done by Steven :D :D)

Did they alrdy get back to you as i asked them for @btka...i can send u my mail history regarding the group buy and you can get in touch with them.. ?

btka

Yeah, Ehle would def. be interessted in a Group Buy, they were asking me
if i wanted to organize one bc i told them there is demand but i dont have the time to sry. (Didnt even have the time to get it done by Steven :D :D)

Did they alrdy get back to you as i asked them for @btka...i can send u my mail history regarding the group buy and you can get in touch with them.. ?
no they did not... Yes please send me the mail history and tell me what I should tell them so they know iti is about the glass bowl for showerhead...

@lazylathe good idea will open up a thread for this... I am now busy but will later at night make a thread...

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
See: @muunch is smart. Proper smart. Speaking of, where's @emmdeemo when we need him? Probably off acting like a five years old.

The screen is the reason I want their bowl, and I don't even have the FP yet. I wouldn't want a metal screen in a glass bowl if the point is a glass vapor path.

@gunmetalshark You have levelled up! :clap: You're the man! :bowdown: @btka Yay! Teamwork!

@lazylathe great idea for a separate thread, not cool in NewVape's thread. WTF, are you becoming a responsible adult?! :rofl:

just_the_flu

they say im crazy but i have a good time
tumblr_p2hv6qu2aD1uoh1t8o1_1280.gif

If that is not animated......and its real....hc that is krazy kool.

...if im not mistaken that's not animated its an effect caused from a sonic boom (when traveled faster than sound)...

Baron23

Okay @NewVape420 I'll bite; what the heck is that aeroplane and why'd you say "hmmmmm"? I'm not smart enough to infer anything from that cryptic-ass post! You're getting too good at this NV420! Unfair!

PS The jet is really cool, something mesmerising about that clip. Maybe it's just because I'm so :smug: ?
Its an F-18 an the "cloud" you see is condensation from, most likely, the aft shockwave when supersonic.

Sort of like a contrail where the low pressure off of the plane's wingtips, under certain atmospheric conditions, causes lines of condensation to form....that's what you see in the sky...just water vapor condensing out.

We're trying to reduce the turbulence, fwiw...

Why? I would think the turbulence in the bowl is a benefit as it tosses the flower around and gets evenly heated???

NewVape420

Company Rep
After a quick trip to mach speed in the Showerhead it was all I could think of :lol:

Fwiw that jet is demonstrating condensation, which I would also hope you are trying to reduce, as it is the opposite of vaporization :D

I've amended my posts to indicate my lack of supersonic knowledge! TIL'd...

I would think the turbulence in the bowl is a benefit as it tosses the flower around and gets evenly heated???

This wasn't FlowerPot turbulence, more like the turbulence you experience as you travel through life itself...that's loosely what the posted video was referencing.

Last edited:

Baron23

This wasn't FlowerPot turbulence, more like the turbulence you experience as you travel through life itself...that's loosely what the posted video was referencing.

Ah, I got it....and yes, I also spend a lot of thought and effort on trying to keep the turbulence down in my life also. haha

Baron23,

zor

Guys guys I think I found a bottomless vape source, I pressed some 0.5g Star Killer in my ghettoass hairstraightener clamp press last night and enjoyed the rosin shortly thereafter....today I snapped up the chips of pressed bud and tossed em in my pot at 633 with no carb and the vapor just doesn't end. I can't discern flavor too well because I'm coughing a ton, very dry day and my throat is worn from talking, but I've been pumffing for a while now and it just doesn't end....I'm blasted too. I haven't felt this from chips in any other vape to date...wow

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
@btka and @gunmetalshark , if you should need some help drop me a line.

I'm still not sure whether the EHLE custom bowl of GMS has the perfect size regarding distance to the FB heater. Maybe there is some space for optimization before ordering a larger batch of them?

And it would be nice regarding customs and taxes to have a courier who would bring it along to the US and will send it to a distributor for the US.

@NewVape420, any plans for taking part at Mary Jane Expo in Berlin, Germany's biggest MJ event this year?

Doktor Dub

@btka and @gunmetalshark , if you should need some help drop me a line.

I'm still not sure whether the EHLE custom bowl of GMS has the perfect size regarding distance to the FB heater. Maybe there is some space for optimization before ordering a larger batch of them?

And it would be nice regarding customs and taxes to have a courier who would bring it along to the US and will send it to a distributor for the US.

@NewVape420, any plans for taking part at Mary Jane Expo in Berlin, Germany's biggest MJ event this year?

i am all for optimizing before a larger batch and i d like 14mm! Perhaps even different Versions (Micro and Macro dosing for example...)

France and the US have a deal that there are no customs on orders below i think 400$ (learned that in the Herborizer Thread....) so with the right reciept there should be a way to get a good amount of bowls to the US.....

Have a great day, i really hope i will make it to MJ this time!!! :rockon:

Top Bottom