Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
Have the same rig, Dont lean it back or you may get a mouthful of water.

But the flavor, it really delivers when combined with the FP.

I ran my normal 0.3gr session of keep tahoe blue flowers on the SH with the rattlecan at 710F which is just a little lower than what I was running it with the mobius clone. Nice flavor, good hits but still I cough on this, but I cough on the mobius too. It's actually smoother than I expected.

Chicken #420

I and I be Irie Vaping with U and U in Zion, mon!
Folks,

After several months of Chinese glass acquisition, and all the various glass slides and bangers I've received with the various pieces, I have come to this conclusion:

There are many, many, many different styles and sizes of glass bowls that are already on the market, all of which will give you excellent results when used with the FlowerPot and some degummed hemp fiber (pressed into a thin "mat" as a screen) to keep the vapor path all-glass and herb. It is easy to find glass slides that will fit at your local head shop... just take your FlowerPot nut (the part that engages the bowl) into the shop with you and see what fits. It doesn't need to be a perfect fit... even smaller diameter bowls can be used if you "seat" the flowerpot to the bowl lip properly... sometimes with a bit of fiddling, sometimes not so much. I've found that "Star" screens give the least amount of draw resistance over time as reclaim builds up in the bowl holes... but there are also many single-hole bowls that have a large enough hole to work well for several bowls before requiring cleaning.

People... there is no need for special custom bowls that will cost you 3x to 5x what they should... just do a bit of shopping and you too will strike gold! :)

This is my testimony, hard earned and treasured: Once you try the FlowerPot with an all-glass vapor pathway, you will NEVER go back to Ti bowls! I have literally not touched a NewVape bowl in over a month now... and have no intention of ever re-acquainting myself with one. Glass bowl flavor is just that amazing! :D

Last edited:

LabPong

Yes, I have found a few diff ones to work fine.....

I also laughed yesterday when I did not finish a load in my Argo using the WPA. So I took the wpa out of the argo and put it back into my water unit. With the open end of the tiny argo stem.....I put the flowerpot wand on it and cleared the remaining load with 1 hit......NICE!!! I just slowly moved the wand around a bit and a few of the air holes penetrated the load quickly.

Alexis

Folks,

After several months of Chinese glass acquisition, and all the various glass slides and bangers I've received with the various pieces, I have come to this conclusion:

There are many, many, many different styles and sizes of glass bowls that are already on the market, all of which will give you excellent results when used with the FlowerPot and some degummed hemp fiber (pressed into a thin "mat" as a screen) to keep the vapor path all-glass and herb. It is easy to find glass slides that will fit at your local head shop... just take your FlowerPot nut (the part that engages the bowl) into the shop with you and see what fits. It doesn't need to be a perfect fit... even smaller diameter bowls can be used if you "seat" the flowerpot to the bowl lip properly... sometimes with a bit of fiddling, sometimes not so much. I've found that "Star" screens give the least amount of draw resistance over time as reclaim builds up in the bowl holes... but there are also many single-hole bowls that have a large enough hole to work well for several bowls before requiring cleaning.

People... there is no need for special custom bowls that will cost you 3x to 5x what they should... just do a bit of shopping and you too will strike gold! :)

This is my testimony, hard earned and treasured: Once you try the FlowerPot with an all-glass vapor pathway, you will NEVER go back to Ti bowls! I have literally not touched a NewVape bowl in over a month now... and have no intention of ever re-acquainting myself with one. Glass bowl flavor is just that amazing! :D
Let us hope that your testimony not only encourages many to more pro-actively seek out glass bowl options now, but also create a growing trend and demand. I hear you on all points, but this vaporizer system should reach a point where it is a simple button click to get the full FP setup, complete with glass bowl which hopefully in the long run Newvape might be able to provide at a reduced cost as a standard option, with the option still open to source cheaper glass bowls elsewhere of course.

Surely this is where we are heading? (Says my crystal ball.:D)

Tuck

I was looking at these filters: http://sipipes.com/product/glass-carbon-filter-adapter-honeycomb/ and stumbled on these glass bowls: http://sipipes.com/product/honeycomb-cool-touch-glass-screen-bowls/ I'm going to send an email inquiring about outside diameter

Do you need the honeycomb? if not, that looks a lot like this for $11

http://7thfloorvapes.com/index.php/...fe-saber/lsv-fatty-transfer-wand-adapter.html

You could put a removable screen in that and pack it full of charcoal or cotton or what have you.

Edit: I just pulled out my LSV party bowl. If you plan to use cotton ball, it works great without a screen.

Last edited:
Tuck,
Reactions: ataxian

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
YaMon,

HengefulOne

Folks,

I agree there are a bunch of options available, though if a quality manufacturer would produce a affordable custom piece like seven is supposed to I would jump on it. Though he was supposed to have one up by the end of last week though I dont see anything up as of this writing.

https://www.dhgate.com/wholesale/st...fo=operatedate&pt=1&stlprm=&searchSource=sort

HengefulOne,

Danksta

Interesting comments regarding sinus infections. I've always blamed mine on my coworkers :lol:. I don't think this vape is the cause though.

I personally love those hits that burn the nose and I've always thought those were terps causing that.

LabPong

Look at the center of the pedal screen in gunmetalshark's custom bowl.......notice anything different there? I have not seen that in any of the other pedal screen glass out of dhgate or other yet...that is awesome!

2450mdd.jpg

Answer: A hole.

That will make it work so much better.

Larrytargeteye

Vapin' stevens
I just thought I'd put my big in on the sinus infrctions.I've had one since I bought my flower pot and never in the world did i think it might be the FP.I haven't been able to breath through my right nostril for a months and I can feel the shot or scabs back where I can't reach and it hurt s when I try and clear it.

Larrytargeteye,
Reactions: friedpiper

friedpiper

Always blazin' new trails..
I just thought I'd put my big in on the sinus infrctions.I've had one since I bought my flower pot and never in the world did i think it might be the FP.I haven't been able to breath through my right nostril for a months and I can feel the shot or scabs back where I can't reach and it hurt s when I try and clear it.

Ohhhhh TMI TMI

Haha too funny.. I feel for you @Larrytargeteye, I hope that doesn't happen to me when I start using mine.. This should be an interesting experiment

friedpiper,

maxymods

How’s would you guys compare the quarts/multi-dish for dabs compared to the showerhead? I find I cannot get the best dabs off the showerhead, and am wondering if it is worth to purchase one of the multi dish ones, or if I should get a different nail altogether. Thanks

Vaporware

How’s would you guys compare the quarts/multi-dish for dabs compared to the showerhead? I find I cannot get the best dabs off the showerhead, and am wondering if it is worth to purchase one of the multi dish ones, or if I should get a different nail altogether. Thanks

You can get the Wrap-Around for the dishes NewVape sells or the D-Nail compatible Wrap-Around (in the Flower Pot parts section of NewVape’s website), and there are a lot of happy users of both.

There are some other good options for concentrates only, and if you want a dedicated nail just for concentrates that’s also a good option, but if you want both in one then the NV Wrap-Arounds are probably your best bet.

The possible downsides of the Wrap-Arounds are a little more restricted airflow (which some people prefer) and potential uneven heating of flower leaving a center hotspot, especially if you use high temps and don’t stir.

Some people like the WAs more than the SH though, so if you really want a non-Ti dish and you don’t want to wait for whatever NewVape is cooking up next, one of the Wrap-Arounds is probably your best option right now.

If you want one, most people say the D-Nail compatible version is better, but that requires buying the much more expensive (and more polished) D-Nail dishes, and I hear the D-Nail carb cap fits best on those, so that’s more money too.

Oh, and you can try “convection dabs” in the bowl with the ShowerHead by putting them on flower, a stack of screens, a concentrate pad or whatever safe material you want to try that will hold it in place to be vaporized. Just make sure it’s dense enough that the concentrates don’t just run through into your glass!

That’s what I’d try first, but if you don’t like it you have options. :)

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer

If you wanted to do something really affordable, you can get a quartz banger off the 'gate that will run off your 20mm showerhead coil. That's what I would suggest for a SH owner that wants a better dab experience without doing much.

https://www.dhgate.com/product/reta...uartz/387979914.html#s1-4-1b;searl|0243469501

If you're really into extracts I'd look towards the D-Nail SiC Halo.

friedpiper

If you wanted to do something really affordable, you can get a quartz banger off the 'gate that will run off your 20mm showerhead coil. That's what I would suggest for a SH owner that wants a better dab experience without doing much.

https://www.dhgate.com/product/reta...uartz/387979914.html#s1-4-1b;searl|0243469501

If you're really into extracts I'd look towards the D-Nail SiC Halo.

I really wish I had opted for the Dnail setup after dripping on the Tag dish that NV offers. I'm planning on going that route eventually after I see how their quartz dish on the FP setup works. I'd really like a link to a glass bowl that is confirmed to work with the FP

Likes2vape

I find the wrap around head to work awesome for dabs. I use the dnail sic dish and find no difference between the NewVape wrap around head and the dnail slim base with flat coil in terms of performance. I actually haven’t used my slim base since I got the wraparound head. Way better dab experience vs the showerhead.

friedpiper

I find the wrap around head to work awesome for dabs. I use the dnail sic dish and find no difference between the NewVape wrap around head and the dnail slim base with flat coil in terms of performance. I actually haven’t used my slim base since I got the wraparound head. Way better dab experience vs the showerhead.

Cool, good to know. I had been kicking myself for not going with the slim base/flat coil, but see nothing really wrong with the way the wraparound has been working. What about heat-up times, are they close to the same? Seems like the wraparound takes a while to warm up compared to some other setups I tried before

friedpiper,
Top Bottom