Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
When I would let my glass get nasty is usually when I encountered breathing issues. I change my water daily -- changing every session would probably be better. I use regular tap water but maybe you want to try distilled water? If I see visible reclaim, I rinse with ISO. A couple weeks ago I discovered Mean Green. Now after I rinse with ISO and get all the iSO out of the glass, I rinse with Mean Green.

I use Reverse Osmosis water and clean the glass by first flushing with hot water, followed by alcohol and with some frequency alcohol and kosher salt, it stays crystal clear. I do notice the small particles, so I'll be picking up an ash catcher.

I prefer that to using an Ash Catcher. My favorite ash catcher is made by Grav Labs. You pack it full of crushed ice.

Definitely will have to check one out with a removable stem so I may do the same, sounds cool! :lol: Respect! -YaMon

YaMon,
Reactions: ataxian

PoopMachine

My rigs that I only use for dabbing I clean by heating up some Everclear and pouring it through the piece. I do the same with my drop downs. Then I run the Everclear through my Source and reclaim all the reclaim and recycle the Everclear for next time. I got almost three grams out of my last cleaning.

zor

Man, my glass gets so...uh...boogery over a relatively short time (IMO).

IIIXcRK.jpg

oaXTpMT.jpg

I never accumulated so much with any other vaporizer (silver surfer, cfx, fury 2) coupled to my glassware...like poop does above, I clean this off with everclear (no source yet but that seems really neat!), have a saturated looking solution that I plan to evaporate and cap it up, so if there is anything psychoactive there I'll still be able to enjoy it. I do wonder about this loss though, my vape den (the Durance of Shame, stop by if you're in the Boston area) has been pretty cold since my ownership of the FP in Jan so I wonder if the colder surface temp is also contributing to greater condensation...

Man I dunno, I did a small light layer of Grease Monkey at 666 and intended to try lower temps but this hit just derailed me.

Also much love and compassion to my fellow sinus sufferers. I love my neti pot, that has helped a ton reducing my infection rate and improving general sinus satisfaction. I like to exhale out of my nose when I don't cough....but man, even the smoothest tasting coolest hit makes me cough. The only vapor/smoke/inhalant that doesn't make me cough is smoking shisha through a hookah, yet that would always make even my most ardent smoker friends barf up their lungs. I don't get me. Time for beer

Edit wait before beer I'm a bit lost and might have missed it, but is there a recommended glass bowl on dhgate for the FPSH? I went to the store mentioned a few messages earlier but don't see a new product like that...I think?

Last edited:

Likes2vape

I'm a bit lost and might have missed it, but is there a recommended glass bowl on dhgate for the FPSH? I went to the store mentioned a few messages earlier but don't see a new product like that...I think?
They haven’t listed it yet. Last time I messaged them they said by the end of the week. I was hoping they would list it by Fri but hopefully it gets listed next week.
Nugroaster :D

My golden standard bowl :D

Is so awesome being able to see the nug get roasted. Nice videos man!!

JibbsIsMe

Has anyone been shocked by the NewVape enail controller? I pressed the front power button while I was touching the titanium base with the coil on the stand, and I felt an uncomfortable amount of current flowing through my hands. I turned it off immediately and looked around for something that could have caused it, but everything looked normal. I pushed the power cord hard into the controller in case it wasn't fully plugged in / grounded, but I don't think that made a difference.

I turned it on a few minutes later and tried touching things to try and see if there was still an issue, but everything seems to be okay now.

Anyone experience anything like this before?

JibbsIsMe,

Vaporware

Has anyone been shocked by the NewVape enail controller? I pressed the front power button while I was touching the titanium base with the coil on the stand, and I felt an uncomfortable amount of current flowing through my hands. I turned it off immediately and looked around for something that could have caused it, but everything looked normal. I pushed the power cord hard into the controller in case it wasn't fully plugged in / grounded, but I don't think that made a difference.

I turned it on a few minutes later and tried touching things to try and see if there was still an issue, but everything seems to be okay now.

Anyone experience anything like this before?

Mine shocked me yesterday, but it doesn’t usually (not that I turn it off often ;))...it seemed like just a somewhat strong static shock though, and it seems like I’m getting those from everything lately. :uhoh:

Vaporware,

buddingglasshead

Mine shocked me yesterday, but it doesn’t usually (not that I turn it off often ;))...it seemed like just a somewhat strong static shock though, and it seems like I’m getting those from everything lately. :uhoh:

If it feels like that's happening often it could be low humidity in your house causing extra static build up. May want to get a hygrometer and double check the humidity levels.

buddingglasshead,

JibbsIsMe

Oh maybe it was because I unplugged it yesterday while it was still on, so it still had a charge somehow, then when I plugged it back in and pressed the button it discharged through my hands? (uneducated guess)

It definitely felt like more than just a strong static shock though. It lasted longer and I could feel the current giving me a strong, extremely uncomfortable tingling - like when your leg falls asleep, but much more intense.

On a better note, I just wanted to say that I tried using a low temp (600) for the first time and it made the taste really nice. Everyone should give it a shot :)

JibbsIsMe,

Vaporware

If it feels like that's happening often it could be low humidity in your house causing extra static build up. May want to get a hygrometer and double check the humidity levels.

It’s not normally a big problem for me, but lately it’s been happening at home and in some other places too. We usually have pretty low humidity everywhere here in the desert though, so it could just have been particularly low in a lot of places lately. :)

Edit:
Oh maybe it was because I unplugged it yesterday while it was still on, so it still had a charge somehow, then when I plugged it back in and pressed the button it discharged through my hands? (uneducated guess)

It definitely felt like more than just a strong static shock though. It lasted longer and I could feel the current giving me a strong, extremely uncomfortable tingling - like when your leg falls asleep, but much more intense.

Wow, that does sound like more to be concerned about. I don’t remember any reports of that happening earlier in the thread though, so I don’t know if it’s a design flaw that usually gives small shocks like I got and occasionally does more or if there’s something wrong with your controller in particular.

I’d e-mail NewVape and see what they say; they should have or be able to get more info than we have easy access to, and that kind of shock is a bit worrying.

Last edited:

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
It’s not normally a big problem for me, but lately it’s been happening at home and in some other places too. We usually have pretty low humidity everywhere here in the desert though, so it could just have been particularly low in a lot of places lately. :)

Edit:

Wow, that does sound like more to be concerned about. I don’t remember any reports of that happening earlier in the thread though, so I don’t know if it’s a design flaw that usually gives small shocks like I got and occasionally does more or if there’s something wrong with your controller in particular.

I’d e-mail NewVape and see what they say; they should have or be able to get more info than we have easy access to, and that kind of shock is a bit worrying.

@JibbsIsMe I agree. Do you have a multimeter? If you have some way to test conductance between the chassis of the PID and each pin of the power cord, there should only be a connection between the ground pin and the chassis.

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
I got the stevenlmz79 rattlecan yesterday. I used it all day long exclusively for dabs off the WA SiC halo, today I am gonna hook it up to the SH and try some flowers for you @muunch. The dabs were way tastier than with the mobius stereo matrix clone. I didnt pick up on any harshness with the low diffusion. Downside is if you use an adapter, you really need a drop down or else you're dabbing off pikes peak way up there. I've missed the dish a couple times and dabbed straight into the air inlets and on the outside of the SiC.

This rig got dirty right near the outlet leading to the mouthpiece by the 2nd session. I think flowers will dirty this rig up quickly, so @Chicken #420 suggestion of the degummed hemp fiber is going to be best unless you wanna clean it every few sessions. Even with all the water in the rig, it does seem to favor a tip with all the weight, so if you do drop down you'll have to put the WA weight closer to the rig. It seems to have a nice natural feel if you just pick it up and hit it. It fits in the hand like a red bull can.

Last edited:
Top Bottom