Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Thanks for that info. Being new to vaping, I had to look up 710. Now that I know what it is, I'll be sure to celebrate the date appropriately. I'll also keep an eye on the CH site in the hope of seeing a 20% discount pop up...

7/10 is not just for vapers, any more than 4/20 is just for vapers.. People have been smoking oil for 7/10 since long before they were vaping oil for 7/10.

Hash and other cleaner cannabis extracts like this were around and popular long before people started vaping them.

I know I was happy when I discovered that I could vape oil, instead of just smoking it.

cvs8floz

Sup guys? Been a minute lol. Those guys with those great bowls are back in business, been rebranded , they are now plusglass. https://dg.dhgate.com/buyerordmng/o...age.astab.1.1PUgAqgmra1qp0nMQpNf&resource_id=

enjoy FC ✌️
Thank you for bringing this to our attention, they are the same price as when I last bought them in 2020. They actually look exactly like the glass bowl I just received with the Zeal package, a bit on the short side. 3 years ago, this was the only good 22mm bowl available, now both CH and CC offer glass bowls for less money.

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Thank you for bringing this to our attention, they are the same price as when I last bought them in 2020. They actually look exactly like the glass bowl I just received with the Zeal package, a bit on the short side. 3 years ago, this was the only good 22mm bowl available, now both CH and CC offer glass bowls for less money.
Glad to hear ch is doing a better job with their glass bowls 👍 still the plusglass might be useful to people outside the us, international shipping is expensive. Bought a few myself, the honeycomb screen is better than the original plusplusglass I bought years back.

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again

These two are a fantastic compliment, 1 for flavor, 1 for roasting. Very pleased with the F22 over the B2, it may be I should have gone with the B1 from the beginning over B2. I was at 585 on the B2 so I started there for my maiden run, immediately full bowl cherry. I got as low as 505 last night and was still getting black ABV, going to start at 485 (100 friggin degrees cooler than I had B2 at) tonight and see how it goes. For fill I put down a layer and ~a half of 4mm on the bottom of the head, then filled to capacity with 3mm.

@kells_CH if you want any feedback, the F22 could definitely do with a notch on the lower diffuser lip to seat the coil in. As is the one side of the coil has room to fit and expand, while the handle side is scrunched in. Other than that it’s fantastic!

Timps27

485 actually I think would have been a good spot for most, but even in a roaster I like to try and get some flavor in. I settled all the way down to 469, a bit of a slower draw and it roasts the load with some fairly decent flavor. I think the old moniker should come back, The F22 Weedeater

Relaxed

This Space For Rent

These two are a fantastic compliment, 1 for flavor, 1 for roasting. Very pleased with the F22 over the B2, it may be I should have gone with the B1 from the beginning over B2. I was at 585 on the B2 so I started there for my maiden run, immediately full bowl cherry. I got as low as 505 last night and was still getting black ABV, going to start at 485 (100 friggin degrees cooler than I had B2 at) tonight and see how it goes. For fill I put down a layer and ~a half of 4mm on the bottom of the head, then filled to capacity with 3mm.

@kells_CH if you want any feedback, the F22 could definitely do with a notch on the lower diffuser lip to seat the coil in. As is the one side of the coil has room to fit and expand, while the handle side is scrunched in. Other than that it’s fantastic!

What specifically do you like better with the F22 over the B2?

Ned Bogan

The CH website has (what I think is) a new entry in their lineup. It's an F22 Kit with a dedicated Session Bong and it comes in a nifty hard plastic storage/transit case. The temptation is powerful but the price is considerable and sadly, the timing is wrong for me. Maybe some day...

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
The CH website has (what I think is) a new entry in their lineup. It's an F22 Kit with a dedicated Session Bong and it comes in a nifty hard plastic storage/transit case. The temptation is powerful but the price is considerable and sadly, the timing is wrong for me. Maybe some day...
I think this is it?

I don't think I would like that bong at all. It sort of reminds of the Elevate Jane Mimi but with a more annoying joint. Probably aimed at the same market:

I do really like the idea of a turn-key kit. In this case I think it would be better to buy the pieces separately. It seems to be a premium for the essentials kit and the bong and the case.

Timps27

What specifically do you like better with the F22 over the B2?

Look, feel, airflow, efficiency. The B2 is a big unit and despite it being genuinely ‘cool’, I just never reached for it. But the F22 has found a very steady role in my rotation. As I said, it might just be that I should have gotten a B1 instead of B2 from the beginning, maybe I would have liked that as much as the F22.

Bad Dog

never got into the whole b1 b2 thing. never had a problem with my vrod or found it much different from my weedeater, aside from 1 can do concentrate and the other doesn't. when it came to flower doubt I could tell a difference in a blind hit if both were carbed. 🤷‍♂️

cvs8floz

when it came to flower doubt I could tell a difference in a blind hit if both were carbed.
Agree 100%. Hits from a capped Weedeater are very similar to uncapped B1 hits. I understand the desire to always want the latest and greatest but your body can only tolerate so much vapor and is eventually going to revolt. I have reached my saturation point with the B1.

Bad Dog

I understand the desire to always want the latest and greatest but your body can only tolerate so much vapor and is eventually going to revolt.
don't got nothing against vape hopping, otherwise I don't think I would have been a fc member very long lol. I also have a e elev8er but the whole ball vape thing wasn't a experience that did a whole lot for me, granted the b1 and b2 I probably would have liked better than the 8er, certainly aesthetically but if I wanted a stronger hit I had concentrate instead of flower. don't vape anywhere as much as I did a while ago, made the switch to everyday edibles and occasionally vaping instead of vaping everyday and occasionally taking a big edible. but I'll never get rid of my babies :evil::rockon::rofl: and here on fc there is quite a few old timers still getting high from vapes they got as long ago as when I was a teen smoking his first joint and I'm 40 now lol.

noobvaperct

Sorry if this has been asked a bunch of times before, but I’m a B1 owner and I’m interested in trying the F16 out. Has anyone tested these both out and can tell me what you thought?

Also, I have a glass pass through already that the F16 might be able to fit in to, do I take the chance or just buy the glass pass through from CH? Does the F16 fit tight into their glass pass through or should I go with a different glass bowl on their site? Looking for a snug fit that won’t let air through.

noobvaperct,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Sorry if this has been asked a bunch of times before, but I’m a B1 owner and I’m interested in trying the F16 out. Has anyone tested these both out and can tell me what you thought?

Also, I have a glass pass through already that the F16 might be able to fit in to, do I take the chance or just buy the glass pass through from CH? Does the F16 fit tight into their glass pass through or should I go with a different glass bowl on their site? Looking for a snug fit that won’t let air through.
I haven't tried the F16 but according to CH, it should fit standard 18mm injector bowls. So if your B1 is the injector head, it should fit no problem.

On the other hand, I don't think you are going to see much of a difference going to an F16. I'd think it would be more of a change to get the 22 or even a whole other head made from a different material.

Have fun!

Grass Yes,
Reactions: BigJr48

noobvaperct

I haven't tried the F16 but according to CH, it should fit standard 18mm injector bowls. So if your B1 is the injector head, it should fit no problem.

On the other hand, I don't think you are going to see much of a difference going to an F16. I'd think it would be more of a change to get the 22 or even a whole other head made from a different material.

Have fun!

I guess I left out one piece of info - my B1 is the diffuser head, not the injector. I watched a video from Troy and he explained how injector heads are pure convection and offer more of a head/cerebral experience versus the sedative body lock that a diffuser head might give you due to the conduction and convection heating style.

noobvaperct,
Reactions: BigJr48

Timps27

While I can attest there are discernible differences between heads with major layout, material composition, etc. differences, it can get a bit overhyped for devices with smaller differences. I think what Troy is saying in this case is more to help someone who is going to buy one or the other with some of the differences, but I don’t think they are enough different to justify it as a non-luxury expense.

If the cost of the head isn’t a concern for you personally, nothing wrong with trying out a new head. But if you need to be selective with your vape budget and are happy with your current CH head, I think you would get more bang for buck by trying out a different material or design head. Heck, even MiniNail has come out with a head now; there are so many options!

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I guess I left out one piece of info - my B1 is the diffuser head, not the injector. I watched a video from Troy and he explained how injector heads are pure convection and offer more of a head/cerebral experience versus the sedative body lock that a diffuser head might give you due to the conduction and convection heating style.
As someone who has multiple diffuser and injector heads, I think this is absolute nonsense.

You can add conduction to an injector head experience quite easily with a shovelhead and heat soaking. And I don't think a diffuser adds much conduction during an actual hit.

As for the description of the conduction vs convection high, I think that definitely varies from person to person. I think it's also just mostly folklore. But there is a long thread here cataloging people's experience with that.

Whoops edited to add link:

Last edited:

Bad Dog

Troy and he explained how injector heads are pure convection and offer more of a head/cerebral experience versus the sedative body lock that a diffuser head might give you due to the conduction and convection heating style.
As someone who has multiple diffuser and injector heads, I think this is absolute nonsense
seem troy is willing to spread any kind nonsense hoping people use his codes. sad he use to be ok ages ago. my vrod is PURE convection lmao and no vape plays any effect other then strength of the high. how the high feels...... that's the strain of weed + how your felling that day
:rofl:
. wow there always was a bunch of bad info going around but now?????........... wow, letting any head sit will give a tiny amount of conduction eventually, and some give more but you don't have to leave it on the bowl, but PURE convection is basically a myth, hot air will heat a bowl/chamber at least some degree just in use even if you don't let it sit. to many people pushing farytails hoping they can cash is on someone, everywhere in all things theses days.

Bad Dog

its easy to get swept up by these YouTube people, started my vaping experience watching the Vape Critic........... and he spent most of his livestreams smoking joints lmao, but we all have to start somewhere for knowledge, but dam not only is there a bunch of 💩 to sift through for facts, personal experience is the biggest factor in your enjoyment and personal preferences do not translate to everyone, at best something can be popular but far from a 100% consensus .

no vape plays any effect other then strength of the high. how the high feels...... that's the strain of weed + how your felling that day
:rofl:
I should also say this is my opinion. vapes do play a part in the high, but to me only so mush as the quality of the vape itself. a bad vape that doesn't work well won't be as good as a good vape. and if you don't like the experience of using a vape eg. to much draw restriction for your preference your not likely be happy using it and that factor can affect how you feel about the high. you can drink everclear or single malt scotch and get drunk but you likely to be happier drinking the scotch. 😉✌️

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017

Yeah, that doesn't sound right. I honestly don't have any injectors, but I don't see how that smaller opening (the only difference I see between the two) makes them more convection and noticeably change the experience. I mean, you put the heater on the bowl, immediately draw the hot air through the herb, and then remove the heater from the bowl (placing it in it's resting place between hits), then take your hit. How does one or the other become less or more convective enough to make any noticeable difference in the effect of the high?

I mean, you might be able to brute-force convection into this vape by leaving the heater on the bowl way too long, or even go as far as to leave the heater on the bowl the entire time between hits. But I don't know why anyone would actually do that. I tried leaving the heater on the bowl after my first hit a couple times, and it just scorched the outside edges of the flower in the bowl, so I don't know why anyone would want to do that on purpose, because it seems to both ruins the taste and wastes herb :shrug:

Last edited:
Top Bottom