Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

androponic

vaped.
Just posted on Discord! They put up a small batch of Screen Ballers over in the prototype section.
and use code prototype for 30% off of the 66.00 normal price. im sure they will sell out fast.

Zephion

Greetings,
I plan to pickup the VROD essentials + Baller head setup. However, I have questions regarding which type of water piece works best.
Specifically,
  • Best options for LARGE water capacity water pieces with a whip attachment (studenglass, Herborizer Sphere)
  • Which balls are the best for the baller head
  • Are the FlowerPot Premium bundles worth it

Zephion,

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
Curious about the baller nuts as well. So the "screen baller" is different from the "baller head"? More airflow? Bigger chamber for balls?
Yes it is. The OG Baller has drilled holes similar to what the VRod looks like. The Screen Baller just has one large hole and uses a screen. They should add a picture of the holes on the OG Baller Head underside on their site.

Last edited:

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
because I'm weak I've ordered the baller head...... couldnt resist.
Urbanistic in UK are suppliers. I noticed they have sapphire dcup dishes (wish Id ordered from here to save postage and customs) also.
not sure if they supply EU but as I have my best buddy coming over in a couple of weeks he is bringing it over.

If anyone considering, they have sold out!
Wondering if they will restock with the screen baller?

I've also bought some 3mm rubies from here if anyone looking for them:

WelshBrok

Almost gave in and ordered the screen baller direct from newvape until I saw the shipping was almost as much as the part :lol:
C47B502D-A002-468F-B027-443958EFF3D7.jpeg@VGOODIEZ is the baller head you have listed the screen one or the one that still has the holes at the bottom?

Last edited:

JiffyWine

Hey everyone, I currently use my VRod head for flower only and am looking to upgrade for better / more even performance uncapped. Am I better off getting the baller head assembly or just getting the weedeater head? Thanks.

JiffyWine,

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
Screen Baller came in. It looks great. Here it is with the OG Baller in the middle and the VRod on the right.
753-EEA9-B-0-E62-4-ED4-AAFE-6851-D9-FF9086.jpg

So far similar performance using 3mm rubies to the OG Baller. I don’t think anyone with an OG Baller will be missing anything by not having the Screen Baller. The Screen Baller feels like more of a thought out finished product that’s all. I found it strange that the Screen Baller did not come with two screens? One for the VRod top too? It sure is pretty switching the rubies over. Did you know you can buy just a Vrod top and nut, no dish, for $55 if you want to have a complete head?
65742142-5-B2-C-48-E2-B923-D96-B718782-B7.jpg

Oh and good looking new slaps from CH and they hooked it up with a grinder/wrist band. It feels great on my large BCG, colors just not right.
9499-E261-C9-A9-47-A1-B475-38-EEECDDE951.jpg

Edit: The OG Baller fit 192 3mm rubies. I put 200 in the Screen Baller. A full two bags from VGoodiez was exactly 200. I probably could fit another 5-8 in.

Last edited:

someTooL

Mine came today too. And yes, it’s been in testing mode for a few hours now lol.

So far pretty much the same as the OG baller. Nice.

Here is what “may” make me use the OG over the screened. The screen. My luck, it will somehow dislodge and little 3mm hot rubies will be bouncing everywhere. Not a problem with the OG. Btw if you can’t tell from the site pic, the screen sits in a groove.

Now…one last piece needed. Where’s the baller nut!

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
They now have both listed on their main products page.
We have this one here.

Jeeze there is another one already? I can't keep up. TBH I have not even tried the baller myself. The first ones I got sold so quick. I guess it's time to check it out.

snackmaster

Hey everyone, I currently use my VRod head for flower only and am looking to upgrade for better / more even performance uncapped. Am I better off getting the baller head assembly or just getting the weedeater head? Thanks.
Baller IMO. I'm also flower-only and it's given me the best uncapped performance.

Here is what “may” make me use the OG over the screened. The screen. My luck, it will somehow dislodge and little 3mm hot rubies will be bouncing everywhere. Not a problem with the OG.
Yeah... I got my screener during the first wave and had to install the screen myself. Required a bit of deformation, so even tho it seems secure, it kinda bulges and looks like it could bust. Zero worry, doubt, etc with OG.

Top Bottom