Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

zor

Finally, I have a single, major complaint about the VROD after 3 years of using it!

my SiC dish is completely adhered to the top of my VROD. No amount of ISO soak, boiling water, heating, cooling, etc has loosened it. I have taken pliers to it to attempt to dislodge it but gave up as I didn;'t want to break the dish and, well, it's pretty damn clean now so I may as well just use it.

androponic

vaped.
$
Did y’all get the 30% off prototype email? I didn’t get it 🤔
i did, but not only am i a customer but i signed up via the homepage for their newsletter. if you havent done that yet i would just to make sure you are subscribed, they dont send out much so you wont get spammed often like some stores.

androponic,

androponic

vaped.
What are the options for carb caps on the Brod nut?
they didnt create one yet, @Ivy_NewVape is currently crowdsourcing the options on their discord server.

Here is some info on the baller options and she mentions the new prototype section of the store.

As for the standard baller vs the screen version. We released the prototype screen version after some requests for more airflow with smaller rubies and pearls. As with all of our products, two different people can try the exact same part and have a completely different experience. Some people will prefer the more open airflow of the screen version, some people will prefer the standard baller version. It’s just up to you to understand your personal preferences. On another note: Thanks everyone, the screen ballers sold out much faster then expected. Moving forward we will continue to release small batches of prototypes in this hidden section of the website (https://www.cannabishardware.com/collections/prototypes) so watch closely for first dibs at a new release.

Sign up for the newsletter to get the drop on the drops, also the code prototype will continue to work in that section according to her. here is another update via the discord

I will continue to announce PT drops in the newsletter. The discount code will be ongoing for prototypes. Traditionally we design a part and then hold onto it for quite a long time running it though tons of performance tests. This prototype section will allow for us to release new products in real time and get real feedback from our customers. Customers who buy these prototypes get a significant discount with the understanding that these prototypes are potentially still works in progress. All prototypes will still be very high quality and manufactured in our shop. This new procedure will allow for more customer engagement with design. And it will allow for us to make our customer what they truly want, not what we want for them to want (like some other companies do). I hope you all enjoy this direction we are moving in. If you are a customer who would prefer to wait on products until after they have passed the prototype phase then you can continue to buy from the main section of the website.

Last edited:

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
$

i did, but not only am i a customer but i signed up via the homepage for their newsletter. if you havent done that yet i would just to make sure you are subscribed, they dont send out much so you wont get spammed often like some stores.
Well damn I’ve been a customer for years and regularly get emails from them. One recently. Thanks for your insight! Anyhow, talked to Chris he sorted me out. Also grabbed the Baller nut + he let me order just the vrod head with the nut, no dish I’ve got a bunch, so now the BallerHead and VRod are both compleat units. Kind of wish I could have grabbed a Screen Baller though. Did you get one?

Last edited:

androponic

vaped.
Well damn I’ve been a customer for years and regularly get emails from them. One recently. Thanks for your insight! Anyhow, talked to Chris he sorted me out. Also grabbed the Baller chimney cap + he let me order just the vrod head with the nut, no dish I’ve got a bunch, so now the BallerHead and VRod are both compleat units. Kind of wish I could have grabbed a Screen Baller though. Did you get one?
i did get in on the screen baller and a few of the nuts too.

Also: Here is the latest blog post from @Ivy_NewVape detailing the new prototype section and what it means for customers.

Dont forget to use code: prototype for 30% off that section only!

Last edited:

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Apologies for my ignorance.
What is the purpose of the baller?

Is it to add extra mass for more constant temp when drawing?

Is it to provide more resistance?

I'm confused. I find my vrod fairly restrictive as is ( say compared to my vapbong).
I don't notice a big drop in temp when drawing.

So what am I missing.

Thanks in advance....

SixStringToker

Naked member
Apologies for my ignorance.
What is the purpose of the baller?
It adds extra thermal mass. It does also increase the restriction, so if you're already unhappy with the restriction of the v-rod, you'll probably like the baller even less. Tho honestly, the only thing that I can think of that's less restrictive than the Vapbong is my lungs... :D They're prototyping a screen version which should open the draw back up.

The difference in performance is practically night-and-day (at least for big hits). Prior to the baller mod, I'd have to control my draw speed to get dense vapor; pull too hard and it'd quickly get wispy. Now I can rip on it at the same or even lower temps and I get dense vapor all the way through the pull. I *tried* to draw hard enough to thin out the vapor and it just fuckin' laughed at me. :D

Last edited:

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
It adds extra thermal mass. It does also increase the restriction, so if you're already unhappy with the restriction of the v-rod, you'll probably like the baller even less. Tho honestly, the only thing that I can think of that's less restrictive than the Vapbong is my lungs... :D They're prototyping a screen version which should open the draw back up.

The difference in performance is practically night-and-day (at least for big hits). Prior to the baller mod, I'd have to control my draw speed to get dense vapor; pull too hard and it'd quickly get wispy. Now I can rip on it at the same or even lower temps and I get dense vapor all the way through the pull. I *tried* to draw hard enough to thin out the vapor and it just fuckin' laughed at me. :D
Thanks for that.

In quite happy with my vrod draw but not sure I'd want to restrict it further.

But it's an interesting development for sure. If these mods are available in Europe im sure I will invest. The screen version in particular.

And yeah, breathing is only slightly less restrictive than the vapbong. Mental!

Thanks again.....

Chicken No Name,
Reactions: BigJr48

Doktor Dub

Prior to the baller mod, I'd have to control my draw speed to get dense vapor; pull too hard and it'd quickly get wispy. Now I can rip on it at the same or even lower temps and I get dense vapor all the way through the pull. I *tried* to draw hard enough to thin out the vapor and it just fuckin' laughed at me. :D

Thanks man, now i have to get a baller, even if that means crazy shipping costs and f...ing with customs :doh:

just joking (sort of), that sounds GREAT!

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
been returning to my vaping roots the past week or so of water conditioning and high temps well higher than I've been for a while. its a different experience then I've gotten use to temp stepping, its more rush and quicker burnout then stepping which I do prefer but I digress today I'm at 650 crushing .05 in one draw. its super satisfying watching the cloud form, thicken and then disappear all in one draw :love: kinda addictive really. everything is so smooth through water but I do miss the flavour of a dry bong. its definitely something i'lll revisit from time to time but I no longer need that much rush especially during the day.......... night time is a different story:rofl: my flowerpots will remain my heavy night time medicaters, its how I like them best :D

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
at the very least id be waiting for the cap personally but I want the finished product if I'm going to spring for international shipping since I'm in Canada and its as expensive af !! but I also don't think id want to do any dabing in the baller?!? if you watch the video troy just posted his Brod head was full of burnt reclaim :puke: id be using the baller as a flower only device, but that is just my preference. all that said take what I say with a grain of salt because I have a Vrod and weedeater and love both (Vrod most though ❤️) and I think cannabis hardware is a great company always trying to innovate and produce a great product. I will also say a Vrod is a fantastic upgrade from the weedeater even if you only ever used it for flower, but its also a very competent dabing device I love me some dabs!

if you want to save some money and wait it out for the baller but upgrade you weedeater get a glass carb cap of dhgate for it

ohmygodimsohigh

at the very least id be waiting for the cap personally but I want the finished product if I'm going to spring for international shipping since I'm in Canada and its as expensive af !! but I also don't think id want to do any dabing in the baller?!? if you watch the video troy just posted his Brod head was full of burnt reclaim :puke: id be using the baller as a flower only device, but that is just my preference. all that said take what I say with a grain of salt because I have a Vrod and weedeater and love both (Vrod most though ❤️) and I think cannabis hardware is a great company always trying to innovate and produce a great product. I will also say a Vrod is a fantastic upgrade from the weedeater even if you only ever used it for flower, but its also a very competent dabing device I love me some dabs!

if you want to save some money and wait it out for the baller but upgrade you weedeater get a glass carb cap of dhgate for it
I wish I could show you the number of massive globs of flower rosin I had been dabbing in the week or two =D

I hear ya though. I de-balled the b-rod only a few times, and the last time was the worst.
Time will tell how the ballers balls hold up. I'll try to document it for all to see as well

Top Bottom