Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

zor

Hm, where did the 28mm SiC Dish (9264) go on CH's site? I broke one of my two SiC dishes a few weeks ago and have been hunting for a suitable replacement. It seems finding a US made sapphire or quartz dish isn't that simple from what I found a number of pages back, the search function for this thread isn't great, but I'm surprised CH doesn't seem to carry it either. I don't want my current dish to break (it happened when I was trying to unscrew the nut on my VROD, pliers slipped and broke off a piece) and not having anything to replace it with. Happy to try quartz or sapphire if those are reasonable options and not from DHgate or other foreign supplier.

zor,
Hm, where did the 28mm SiC Dish (9264) go on CH's site? I broke one of my two SiC dishes a few weeks ago and have been hunting for a suitable replacement. It seems finding a US made sapphire or quartz dish isn't that simple from what I found a number of pages back, the search function for this thread isn't great, but I'm surprised CH doesn't seem to carry it either. I don't want my current dish to break (it happened when I was trying to unscrew the nut on my VROD, pliers slipped and broke off a piece) and not having anything to replace it with. Happy to try quartz or sapphire if those are reasonable options and not from DHgate or other foreign supplier.
Dnail has their seconds back in stock https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/...ot-twax-vaporizer.23162/page-731#post-1537082

https://d-nail.com/2ndHALO/

Quartz or SiC, people say they fit well, no experience myself.

demonscars

I just hooked up my VROD for the first time and I’m having serious problems. My NV PID or coil seem to be bad. It’s going up by 1 degree every like 5 minutes. It’s been stuck at 85-89 for a while now. Got to 90 then dropped back to 89. What am I doing wrong?

edit: if I hold the coil in my hand the PID shows the temp slightly increasing (from the heat of my hand) so it looks like the PID isn’t outputting? Please help! I was really looking forward to this after a tough week and was super excited, watched a bunch of videos on setup, did everything exactly and total dud.

Last edited:
demonscars,

west-elec

I just hooked up my VROD for the first time and I’m having serious problems. My NV PID or coil seem to be bad. It’s going up by 1 degree every like 5 minutes. It’s been stuck at 85-89 for a while now. Got to 90 then dropped back to 89. What am I doing wrong?

edit: if I hold the coil in my hand the PID shows the temp slightly increasing (from the heat of my hand) so it looks like the PID isn’t outputting? Please help! I was really looking forward to this after a tough week and was super excited, watched a bunch of videos on setup, did everything exactly and total dud.
This is a silly question but you did press the on button as well as the power switch? I have an older NV pid, but mine has main power toggle switch on the back, plus press button on front. Temp displayed when main switch is on but heater doesn't engage until push button is pressed.
Otherwise you have a faulty coil, sorry warranty claim ahead.

demonscars

This is a silly question but you did press the on button as well as the power switch? I have an older NV pid, but mine has main power toggle switch on the back, plus press button on front. Temp displayed when main switch is on but heater doesn't engage until push button is pressed.
Otherwise you have a faulty coil, sorry warranty claim ahead.
Yep, but not a silly question, I could totally see someone doing that. Mine only has the front button and just turns on when you plug it in. Seems like its just faulty.

demonscars

Sorry to double post, mods please merge. I also have a Kubeone and a 710Life controller. Would anyone have any experience with either of those being compatible with the NV coil?

demonscars,

demonscars

I have been lucky enough to find that the AugustHaus Kube One had the appropriate wiring to work with the NV coil! I’m now taking my first tentative steps into flowerpot ownership. Hopefully CH will get back to me soon and replace their controller. Might try to pick up the case for it on 4/20 if I can. I’m really actually liking the 5” stand but I think I’d like the compactness more.20CFC7C7-723C-46CB-A832-79EBBD60412E.jpeg

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer
OG SIC Wraparound
sweet. is that a 25 or 28mm dish? My memory's not that good. How many yrs old is that flowerpot head?

I have been lucky enough to find that the AugustHaus Kube One had the appropriate wiring to work with the NV coil! I’m now taking my first tentative steps into flowerpot ownership. Hopefully CH will get back to me soon and replace their controller. Might try to pick up the case for it on 4/20 if I can. I’m really actually liking the 5” stand but I think I’d like the compactness more.View attachment 7264
I sure like my studenglass and vrod together. I find 650F works best for me and won't combust. Please email Chris at support@newvape.com for any issues with your controller. Thanks for the business.

Vapefanatic

@newvape918 Hey Chris. Seems I still cannot checkout with my address, since my last purchase. Sent an email 2 days ago. Can you please help?
@newvape918 @Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

I'm trying to join in the 420 sales. My last purchase was in January, after missing out on BF sales (not my fault). I included my order/invoice number in my emails to support@newvape. I'm trying to purchase backups cos I liked my first order very much.

I found that I can no longer select my default address during checkout. I'm quite sure it's not a country issue because other countries in my region are on the list. I was also able to use my address on site, last year. So I'm sure it's just a glitch. Since I'd need my billing and shipping info to match, I need to be able to check out with my address.

However, I've sent 3 emails since the 13th, and a PM here on FC, with no replies thus far. This probably means I'll miss the sale, just like for Black Friday, due to no reply to my issue. I really hope I get to at least enjoy the sale for once?

Can I get any assistance?

Vapefanatic,
Top Bottom