Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

stonedmallone

I already got a tracking number... Wonder if that'll actually go out soon?

Not really, you have good vapes :lol:
hahah yeah I do enjoy them I must say. I did want a t80 or firewood 7 for awhile, but I couldn't justify them because I don't really vape on the go much. I might change my mind soon though

stonedmallone,
Reactions: BigJr48

sman234

Just bought the Weedeater bundle with the Auber, added a carb cap and upgraded to the controller stand. I was originally planning to just get the bundle buuuut figure I'll probably end up getting the extra shit eventually anyway, why not get it at 20% off?
Wait, what? Is the carb cap useful with the weedeater?

I tried to place an order last night at midnight but that coupon code didn't work until 12:01. I think I may have been the first person to place an order? $150 savings feels good :luv:

I wonder if I am the only person who decided to go for a WeedEater instead of a VROD?
Naw, that makes 3 of us at least. I don't plan to dab anytime soon so I figured the air flow on the weedeater is better for flower.

simulacrum

Wait, what? Is the carb cap useful with the weedeater?

Naw, that makes 3 of us at least. I don't plan to dab anytime soon so I figured the air flow on the weedeater is better for flower.
To my knowledge, it will allow you to get bigger hits with lower temps, add an element of conduction, and restrict airflow so you don't have to worry as much about draw speed. Anything that makes it even slightly easier to use is a plus for me, as I like to make things as smooth as possible when sharing with people who don't vape.

Vapouristo

Vapouristo Extraordinaire IG: @Vapouristo
Company Rep
Yeah! I got mine right before 5 pm today. Maybe it's cause we ordered right at 12 am, so we are first in line:brow:? I know last year I ordered late in the evening on 4/20 and I didn't get tracking until much later. It also could be that, for all we know, they are simply registering all the shipping labels right away, and still need more time to organize shipments for the time being. I am almost positive that they are shipping first-come-first-serve.

They undoubtedly have hundreds of orders to fulfill, and Covid does not help, but waiting is only hard if you don't already have a working FP. If you do, then waiting for upgrades and extras is no biggie. To all those waiting for their first unit, congrats and welcome to the family!!

I'm very excited. The only "new" piece of actual FP Kit I got was the legacy bowl, cause Its a 1 piece tank!! I also got a pax scoop and the pelican case, but not really part of the kit's function, mostly just so I can share the FP experience with a more professional and reliable means of carrying my kit and serving doses.

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Even though I bought a BCG with all three plates for 4/20, something happened! Something terrible! A cannabis hardware induced panic attack! With the looming vape ban and current legacy pid acting up, suddenly this afternoon I was worried I might not be able to get my auber later as I planned?!? So perhaps now was the time to get it just in case everything goes pear shaped soon?!? So I go to the site and see with the discount it's not so bad for a auber and a coil and another coil! But that's lame 😒 I could just buy from auber? Maybe they are having a sale LoL instead I bought a VRod, universal carb cap, heat post for the 5in stand I already have. Saving almost double what shipping costs! My mind can rest easy now with a new pid and I also get a VRod to play with 😈 Looking forward to some CannabisHardware temp stepping.......... now the only question is who do I use for flavour and who to finish? First the honeymoon, can't ship soon enough!

zor

Does anyone here have any experience using a VROD with a Sneaky Pete Mega Globe? That's my only glass piece and I have a feeling I'm going to have stability issues. If anyone here knows this to be true let me know and I'll purchase a larger glass piece. I'm generally good with not breaking / dropping things.

FWIW, I have the regular globe and it is quite unstable without dropdowns or some kind of counterbalance IMO. The biggest challenge is managing the cord from the coil, it can sometimes be a bit....willful? It can be rather weighty if it slinks off the side of a table or edge, and somehow I always get mine coiled up despite trying diligently to return the heater to its stand in the same way that I removed it. I have a variety of glass which work well enough with the vrod but a few which I have to always be careful to balance the weight properly. A wide or heavy base can be a good solution!

Vapouristo

Company Rep
FWIW, I have the regular globe and it is quite unstable without dropdowns or some kind of counterbalance IMO. The biggest challenge is managing the cord from the coil, it can sometimes be a bit....willful? It can be rather weighty if it slinks off the side of a table or edge, and somehow I always get mine coiled up despite trying diligently to return the heater to its stand in the same way that I removed it. I have a variety of glass which work well enough with the vrod but a few which I have to always be careful to balance the weight properly. A wide or heavy base can be a good solution!
You could always try throwing on some 3M stick-on rubber feet if its that bad. like in a triangle formation.

SquirrelMaster

I must not be far behind you, my confirmation email came through at 12:03EST. I'm hoping it goes out soon so the long trek up north can start but I'm sure they're busy so it could be next week. The banner on the site said up to 3 weeks for 420 orders so I'm not expecting it asap anyways. Delayed gratification right?

Bad Dog

Grabbed a couple of those TAG sic dishes the price was too good to pass up but the really affordable international shipping really sold me. I'm sure I'll be watching for some of those dnail quartz seconds

Bad Dog,
Reactions: BigJr48

Bad Dog

I need some help. I went to dnail to sign up for the sale notifications but it seems they still have some second quartz halos? I didn't select any of the options for it because I just want the dish right? Just want to make sure I'm buying the right thing

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
I need some help. I went to dnail to sign up for the sale notifications but it seems they still have some second quartz halos? I didn't select any of the options for it because I just want the dish right? Just want to make sure I'm buying the right thing
Yep, you just want the dish. You can just use the nut that already came with your VROD to secure it.

Bad Dog

Thanks 🙏 I just wasn't sure if the different nut types were all different dishes.

Edit: now I'm super excited and prepared bring it on v rod

Last edited:

pootsforjesus

Damn! I ordered at 11:46 on 4/19 (the code worked for me then) and I still haven't gotten a tracking number. I was thinking the same thing about getting it shipped right away instead of potentially waiting 3 weeks, but it sounds like my luck ran out.

Bad Dog

Feeling good about my 4/20 purchases wait time or maybe I'm just feeling lucky 🍀 my dnail ordered I made this afternoon has been updated to moved to fulfillment so that's good and my address is correct unlike my tag order which was mangled horribly in the confirmation email and I'm still waiting to hear back from them, hopefully tomorrow or at least before it ships. I went with the cheap first class shipping for both orders and were under 15USD to ship and that was one of the main reasons I ordered now so I'm not sure what will show up first but probably the dnail then tag then cannabis hardware later but who can say with international shipping and usps vs dhl for the CH order, depending on how long CH takes to fulfill my order could be three weeks but both dish orders will sit in customs forever. It's anybody's race lol I've always wanted to try a VRod and now is my chance, if I don't notice a big enough difference I might sell it and recoup most of my money but let's not put the cart before the horse and worry about trying it first. I'm just not a big concentrate user so I will be using this VRod mostly with flower but for experimentings sake I guess if you twist my rubber arm I might put a couple grams of live resin through it LoL but very little twaxing , I prefer to keep them separate and enjoy each fully, completely and to the best of its ability. I'm setting aside the sic dish that comes with the VRod and will do my playing around with one of the tag dishes and at the price I got it for even if I sell the VRod I'll keep the soiled dish in case I do get into concentrate.

VASked_Avenger!

Wow, must've been a gitch in the matrix getting order in early, bcuz I tried several times up until game time. I got my order through successfully by 12:01 on the dot. I had previously practiced with getting rejected countless times on Ps5 drops, so I had my war face on this time. Getting more cross training in for that next P80 drop lol 💀 Thrilled to report my confirmation email came @ 1:36pm today, saying it will be here THIS Saturday 4/24 !! I had heard to prob expect up to 2-3 weeks delivery, so this is definitely unexpectedly sweeeeeet news. Here's to hoping everyone's is super close right behind.. Cuz 4/20 festivities gettin dragged out this year babyyy!! 🥳

Vapouristo

Company Rep
Once you carb flower, you never go back. Too airy.
I stopped! I used to use the cap every time for flower until I started getting better weed, making denser clouds. I also dialled in hotter temps, got better glass and slowed my draw speed.

I also started drawing in a ramp-up fashion; I start with barely any suction until I can see some vapour and small bubbles. Then I slowly ramp up speed as vapour fills my rig, and then full speed inhalation after removing the head.

Now I prefer not to cap because I'm used to my new technique, so capping makes it too hot and too restricted.

Yes, I know I can still get better results with a carb cap and lower temps, but I prefer to relax instead of worrying about balancing my carb cap and rushing to put everything back down before I clear my hit.

If you modify your technique, you can easily make capless flower hits just as enjoyable and less fiddly.

HOWEVER: I will note that If a bowl is particularly stubborn (i.e. won't cache/finish due to coarse grind, cold air, small load), then I will use the carb cap to help kill the load. *In that sense, the carb cap serves a purpose for me, but I don't rely on it to make my FP perform. That is the best of both worlds, IMO & E.

*edit: obviously it serves a purpose when I dab or twax, I meant a purpose for flower:razz:

Last edited:

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I stopped! I used to use the cap every time for flower until I started getting better weed, making denser clouds. I also dialled in hotter temps, got better glass and slowed my draw speed.

I also started drawing in a ramp-up fashion; I start with barely any suction until I can see some vapour and small bubbles. Then I slowly ramp up speed as vapour fills my rig, and then full speed inhalation after removing the head.

Now I prefer not to cap because I'm used to my new technique, so capping makes it too hot and too restricted.

Yes, I know I can still get better results with a carb cap and lower temps, but I prefer to relax instead of worrying about balancing my carb cap and rushing to put everything back down before I clear my hit.

If you modify your technique, you can easily make capless flower hits just as enjoyable and less fiddly.

HOWEVER: I will note that If a bowl is particularly stubborn (i.e. won't cache/finish due to coarse grind, cold air, small load), then I will use the carb cap to help kill the load. In that sense, the carb cap serves a purpose for me, but I don't rely on it to make my FP perform. That is the best of both worlds, IMO & E.

Nice write up, I thought I was reading my own words. I use my WeedEater exactly as you describe, including the varied draw. My carb only sees action on my DCup.

demonscars

This thread had me going crazy with 4/20 purchases. I really hadn’t expected to buy much, if anything, but I wound up having a shitty day at work so I shopped to feel better. From CH I bought an Auber case and a scoop, from Auber got an RDK-300B, and the large globe from Sneaky Pete plus a mouthpiece attachment for it. I’m gonna have both controllers and they’re basically the same but I like the knob on the Auber. Don’t mind having backups either.

SquirrelMaster

Wow, must've been a gitch in the matrix getting order in early, bcuz I tried several times up until game time. I got my order through successfully by 12:01 on the dot. I had previously practiced with getting rejected countless times on Ps5 drops, so I had my war face on this time. Getting more cross training in for that next P80 drop lol 💀 Thrilled to report my confirmation email came @ 1:36pm today, saying it will be here THIS Saturday 4/24 !! I had heard to prob expect up to 2-3 weeks delivery, so this is definitely unexpectedly sweeeeeet news. Here's to hoping everyone's is super close right behind.. Cuz 4/20 festivities gettin dragged out this year babyyy!! 🥳
On the last sale they had I remember more stuff selling out so I was prepared as this was my only 420 vape purchase this year. To be honest nothing else really interests me right now except a Herborizer DigTi and the VROD was much more affordable with the sale and my existing RDK300. When I bought my Auber I knew I might eventually want a Flowerpot but it took me a lot longer to pick one up than I had originally intended which is funny because I had seriously considered one when my VAS really started a couple years ago. I have very high hopes for this vape not just because of all the positive comments but even the negative ones which still acknowledge this is a heavy hitter. That tells me something. I also received my tracking number this afternoon with no pickup yet. I bet they have tons of orders going out over the next little while!

I fluked out with my PS5 on launch day and then was able to get 2 more for relatives relatively easy. My collectors edition Cyberpunk though? I spent hours trying to secure one and look how that turned out lol. If you're quick like that for a P80 you'll be fine, especially if you go for a custom slot.

Vapouristo

Company Rep
Nice write up, I thought I was reading my own words. I use my WeedEater exactly as you describe, including the varied draw. My carb only sees action on my DCup.
thanks lol. I try to write eloquently while I'm stone-cold sober. But I'm done working for the day, so I'm stupid-as-an-ape:argh: baked now after having done the above-mentioned procedure :ninja::whoa:. Its all in the DRAW! Not to mention temp, material (grind consistency, water content, THC content, terpene and cannabinoid-spectrum content, rig, ambient air temperature, air pressure, relative humidity, elevation, coil quality, PID tunedness, screen cleanliness, etc. You get the GIST.

It took me time, but everyone finds their technique. :wave:Kinda redundant for me to say since it's in the FP University page:
https://www.cannabishardware.com/pages/flowerpot-faq-page

"Draw Speed/Lung Capacity: This technique will take you a couple of days to perfect."

edit: my VROD is still on lol, coming back for some gelato bowls

Last edited:
Top Bottom