Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

demonscars

sweet. is that a 25 or 28mm dish? My memory's not that good. How many yrs old is that flowerpot head?

I sure like my studenglass and vrod together. I find 650F works best for me and won't combust. Please email Chris at support@newvape.com for any issues with your controller. Thanks for the business.
Yep contacted support. Just waiting for a reply. Been a few days.

SquirrelMaster

This is the only 420 sale I've been waiting for :love: I still haven't decided what stand I want though. Something for my Auber or the 5". I'm leaning towards the 5" so I can put it away while still leaving the Auber out looking less conspicuous. The savings would be put towards either
Liberty_0209_2-47_600x.jpg

or

IMG_6377_600x.JPG

I just worry the second option would be too big for vaping (14" tall/6.5" base vs 12" tall/4.5" base) but I'm tempted by that thick ass glass.

SquirrelMaster

Just placed my order! Now I need to pick out some glass! I'm worried that the top option will be at too much of an angle for the flower pot now that I've been comparing the two for the last little while. Does the VROD need to be inserted into a perfectly flat bowl or do the angled bowls still work ok? I guess since it's a mix of titanium and aluminum there should be much weight.
Titanium Screen USA 3/4 (3103)

Titanium Screen USA 3/4" (3103) 1 $6.00
14mm FlowerPot Glass Bowl (9408)

14mm FlowerPot Glass Bowl (9408) 1 $12.00
Vrod Head Assembly (7003)

Vrod Head Assembly (7003) 1 $140.00
Universal Carb Cap with Insulated Scoop Dabber (7027)

Universal Carb Cap with Insulated Scoop Dabber (7027) 1 $60.00
Pax Loading Tool (2774)

Pax Loading Tool (2774) 1 $16.00
Glass Bowl Titanium Screens Premium 5/8 - Single (9375)

Glass Bowl Titanium Screens Premium 5/8" - Single (9375) 1 $5.00
FlowerPot ShovelHead Bowl (3097)

FlowerPot ShovelHead Bowl (3097) 1 $41.00
FlowerPot Enail Handle (2943)

FlowerPot Enail Handle (2943) 1 $40.00
FlowerPot 5 Heat Stand and Debowler (7011)

FlowerPot 5" Heat Stand and Debowler (7011) 1 $90.00
20mm NV Coil - XLR Connection ::DISCLAIMER:: - 110v - NorthAmerica (9322)

20mm NV Coil - XLR Connection ::DISCLAIMER:: 110v - NorthAmerica (9322) 1 $50.00
18mm Male Post for ShovelHead Bowl (3098)

18mm Male Post for ShovelHead Bowl (3098) 1 $20.00
14mm Male Post for ShovelHead Bowl (3099)

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
Just placed my order! Now I need to pick out some glass! I'm worried that the top option will be at too much of an angle for the flower pot now that I've been comparing the two for the last little while. Does the VROD need to be inserted into a perfectly flat bowl or do the angled bowls still work ok? I guess since it's a mix of titanium and aluminum there should be much weight.

Pax Loading Tool (2774)

20mm NV Coil - XLR Connection ::DISCLAIMER:: 110v - NorthAmerica (9322) 1 $50.00

I’m pretty sure you already have the Auber PID, right??
You know what, I always ordered 2x Shovelhead bowls, imho & experience, it didn’t make sense to me, to have to swap dirty bowl or post to a clean one and viceversa, so I chose to have 2 complete Shovelhead bowls, one 14 and one 18 as you just did order posts.
You are up for a treat!!!!
Stay vaped!!!
Mantente de la mente!!!

p.s: perhaps you can still order it, since orders aren’t ready till at least mid May.
This extra time gives NV an spare help with people wanting to order more to fulfill their orders, or someone that forgot something.

Last edited:

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...

Pax Loading Tool (2774)

Nice looking order!
I don’t use any glass joint rigs that have angles, but for flower heating, not an issue. But, if you are going to dab, perhaps a level surface is better? I only have the DCup & WeedEater, so maybe some with a VRod, could add advise.

I would vote for option one, but just because I had a very similar zong in the past and loved it, damn near unspillable.
It's all Ti on the airpath and bowl, not enough weight to tip over the bong and the head won't come off the bowl until it's past 90 degrees so no worries there. Only downside would be your flower being at an angle when loaded, you'll probably want to hold it flat and give it a tap before you hit.
And yeah @RustyOldNail has a good point about dabs, it's not going to work well unless flat, you could get an angled drop down I guess.

SquirrelMaster

Nice looking order!
I don’t use any glass joint rigs that have angles, but for flower heating, not an issue. But, if you are going to dab, perhaps a level surface is better? I only have the DCup & WeedEater, so maybe some with a VRod, could add advise.
Ahhh I didn't even think of dabbing. I'll be using it for flower most of the time but I went with the VROD for better heat energy storage and the option too mix some concentrates into my routine. I do have a Matrix sidecar so at least I'd have something "flat" available during those times.

I would vote for option one, but just because I had a very similar zong in the past and loved it, damn near unspillable.
It's all Ti on the airpath and bowl, not enough weight to tip over the bong and the head won't come off the bowl until it's past 90 degrees so no worries there. Only downside would be your flower being at an angle when loaded, you'll probably want to hold it flat and give it a tap before you hit.
I really like the look of the first one, I haven't been able to get it out of my head since @710yota posted a picture in the recent acquisitions thread. The second would probably look great when given some time to rez up and really show the fuming but I clean my pieces so often I doubt that will happen.

Edit: I ordered their last one in Teal, I couldn't say no lol.

Last edited:

Vapouristo

Vapouristo Extraordinaire IG: @Vapouristo
Company Rep
CH 4/20/21

Excited for this bounty~

A few major upgrades to the kit; I started 1 year ago with a VROD essentials kit. Here I am one year later with 2 Flowerpots, after 2 orders I placed, and third I shared with a friend (he was sold on a FP after 1 hit on my VROD :cool::rockon:)!

In around a month, when this arrives, I will have accumulated a full VROD premium bundle!!! I wanted to get some backups/spares and celebrate the 1 year anniversary of my Cannabis Hardware journey. Gonna take a while with Covid but It's so worth the wait. Had a little hiccup on the invoice with the insulated handles but I hit up support to sort it out.

Who else took part in the 4/20 sale? what did you guys get your hands on?

VASked_Avenger!

Comgrats to anyone who scored a FP last night! I went absolutely ballistic @ the stroke of midnight, like Cinderella when her carriage turned back into a pumpkin lol. But rather, in a good way! I got the Vrod premium bundle w Auber pid, Weedeater head, Pax scooper, the debowler heat stand, 2 extra screens ea kind, a glass bowl, and an extra NV pid for incoming Vgoodiez E43. I saved $240 somethin' odd dollars with the discount! Can't beat that with a stick. So stoked, finally made that serious commitment lol. Happy Holidaze good people !! 🥴 🌿 💨 ✌️

stonedmallone

What's the next logical vape to get after the Volcano Hybrid and Flowerpot VROD?? I want a Vapbong, but until than I'm trying to figure out what would satisfy my VAS

stonedmallone,
  • Love
Reactions: BigJr48

zor

Congrats and welcome to all the new/prospective flowerpot owners! I hope it is as amazing for you as it has been for me, it's been my desktop endgame for years now; three friends ordered their own kits after trying mine and they claim the same. It's nice to feel so satisfied with a device :D

I picked up a JET waterpipe after yet another shitty dhgate water piece broke (a lesson learned early on and I'm finally through paying for it) and it has been a real treat. The plastic feel took a little getting used to but it's so quick to clean, gives smooth hits, and I can actually easily execute a one hitter quitter when I blast flower at 666 and take a monster hit (usually would crush my lungs and I'd cough to death). Coupled with the Vrod and I have an essentially indestructible setup (with the exception of breaking the SiC dish when trying to remove it, haha).

I'm still playing around with temps, favoring a 560 start and 600 finish for flower and dabs (love the boost modes on the auber pid), still a lot more tweaking to do with the latter but unfortunately after the first two dabs I forget what I'm trying to do and end up just enjoying the effects :rofl:

@stonedmallone I dunno, maybe just enjoy what you have? What's missing from your experience?

Circa1999

I tried to place an order last night at midnight but that coupon code didn't work until 12:01. I think I may have been the first person to place an order? $150 savings feels good :luv:

I wonder if I am the only person who decided to go for a WeedEater instead of a VROD?

snackmaster

Happy 4/20 everyone! :party:

Edit: I ordered their last one in Teal, I couldn't say no lol.
:rockon:

what did you guys get your hands on?
Auber stand, carb cap, glass bowl, extra pax scoop

What's the next logical vape to get after the Volcano Hybrid and Flowerpot VROD?? I want a Vapbong, but until than I'm trying to figure out what would satisfy my VAS
Got any portables?

I think I may have been the first person to place an order?
We must've been simultaneously frustrated the coupon wasn't working right at 4/20 :lol:

stonewatcher

Finally making the jump to a desktop vape. Seems like now or never. I Purchased the VROD bundle with an Auber and swapped the basic stand for the 5 inch stand for organizational reasons.

I don't know anything about desktop vapes but I quit combustion cold turkey in October when I purchased an S&B Mighty as recommended by this forum. You all seem like the best kind of crazy and you can generally judge a product by the length of it's thread on an enthusiast forum ;). I look back in disgust at the amount of smoke I've passed through my lungs over the years.

Does anyone here have any experience using a VROD with a Sneaky Pete Mega Globe? That's my only glass piece and I have a feeling I'm going to have stability issues. If anyone here knows this to be true let me know and I'll purchase a larger glass piece. I'm generally good with not breaking / dropping things.

I really enjoy concentrates and like the Idea of grabbing one of the Bucket / Cups and a flat coil in the future. I get a feeling I'll be more than satisfied with the VROD until then. I'm still swooning over my Mighty I've used everyday for the last 6 months.

Finally, I want to extend an informal "Hello :wave:" to everyone on this forum as this is my inaugural post. Looking forward to reading through more of the thread as I anxiously await my shipping confirmation.

Last edited:

snackmaster

Does anyone here have any experience using a VROD with a Sneaky Pete Mega Globe? That's my only glass piece and I have a feeling I'm going to have stability issues. If anyone here knows this to be true let me know and I'll purchase a larger glass piece. I'm generally good with not breaking / dropping things.
I know I've seen someone with that same setup on reddit or instagram and it looked fine. I wouldn't necessarily rush into preemptively buying anything new unless you find some killer deal today.

Top Bottom