Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
800F is pretty hot , you will usually get some coil glow at that temp but once it is preheated it should not glow anymore.

Ah ok. This is all quite new to me :) I still on a learning curve with some of this :)

I get some coil glow when first heating up my coil but it goes away quickly. I took my coil cover off last night. I'm going to do some back to back testing to see if I like the original 16mm design with or without the coil cover.

Yes!

I just got some of the new parts, went down the post office. The new parts (showerhead, wrap around, coil cover) surpass expectations! Everything @ichibaneye said about the craftsmanship on display is spot on!

Still waiting on a new 20mm coil and controller but I jankilly fitted the new coil cover on my 16mm, pre-heating now to see if I can tell any difference.

The Showerhead looks AMAZING :) I am so much looking forward to using that!

I was down at 500f last night with a very full bowl. The taste was just phenomenal. Be interesting to see if 500f is different with the coil cover.

Last edited:

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
Ah ok. This is all quite new to me :) I still on a learning curve with some of this :)

Yes!

I just got some of the new parts, went down the post office. The new parts (showerhead, wrap around, coil cover) surpass expectations! Everything @ichibaneye said about the craftsmanship on display is spot on!

Still waiting on a new 20mm coil and controller but I jankilly fitted the new coil cover on my 16mm, pre-heating now to see if I can tell any difference.

The Showerhead looks AMAZING :) I am so much looking forward to using that!

I was down at 500f last night with a very full bowl. The taste was just phenomenal.

I'm so jelly I can almost smell you vaporizing that lovely flower now.

Congratulations on your new bits my friend!

Now I'm going package tracking, let's see where they are all at in the country now.

Last edited:
ichibaneye,
Reactions: EmDeemo

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Coil cover gets a massive thumbs up here. Two of em. Thumbs as big as your fat fucking face, mate!*

Keep in mind, my Auber nail didnt have the greatest fit and I had to reshape it a little... Plus, my lungs are in a shitty state and I may just be having a good day...

That being said, I really dont think this is placebo or the honeymoon of a new shiney thing, the coil cover is a fantastic addition.

I think I'm seeing way more even heat distribution on the SiC dish, way less whispy vapor at the end of a dab. A more complete hit. I've gone up to higher temps to get a dab done all in one as much as I can without it hurting. I'm up at 700 and its much, much easier for me to take than before. It feels like I'm getting the whole hit before my lungs even have a chance to think about being irritated, meaning I can take bigger hits all in one. My instant assumption is that the more even heat distribution is meaning I can get all the vapour in before my lungs have a chance to notice the constant stream of unusual air and get irritated by it.

Just tried another dab. Yep, more flavour than I have been getting till now (same dabs I've been doing since receiving the FP). Gonna push it and do a much bigger dab - holy shit that was pretty epic. The hits were all huge, way fewer whispy ones at the end. Wow.

Yeah, sold. The coil cover has removed any issues I had with my coil not being el perfecto.

Cant wait to try the wraparound and showerhead next :)

*Written before @morvis posted, wasnt aimed at anyone :D Christ, Im high! IM GOING BACK IN! COVER ME!

EDIT: The flower only experience with the coil cover on the 16mm seems easier to take at 700 now, with more flavour. Could be just my lungs having a good day or placebo tho. I guess that means its double decker time :)

Last edited:

Justpassedu

Coil cover gets a massive thumbs up here. Two of em. Thumbs as big as your fat fucking face, mate!*

Keep in mind, my Auber nail didnt have the greatest fit and I had to reshape it a little... Plus, my lungs are in a shitty state and I may just be having a good day...

That being said, I really dont think this is placebo or the honeymoon of a new shiney thing, the coil cover is a fantastic addition.

I think I'm seeing way more even heat distribution on the SiC dish, way less whispy vapor at the end of a dab. A more complete hit. I've gone up to higher temps to get a dab done all in one as much as I can without it hurting. I'm up at 700 and its much, much easier for me to take than before. It feels like I'm getting the whole hit before my lungs even have a chance to think about being irritated, meaning I can take bigger hits all in one. My instant assumption is that the more even heat distribution is meaning I can get all the vapour in before my lungs have a chance to notice the constant stream of unusual air and get irritated by it.

Just tried another dab. Yep, more flavour than I have been getting till now (same dabs I've been doing since receiving the FP). Gonna push it and do a much bigger dab - holy shit that was pretty epic. The hits were all huge, way fewer whispy ones at the end. Wow.

Yeah, sold. The coil cover has removed any issues I had with my coil not being el perfecto.

Cant wait to try the wraparound and showerhead next :)

*Written before @morvis posted, wasnt aimed at anyone :D Christ, Im high! IM GOING BACK IN! COVER ME!
I agree , i feel the coil cover is definitely doing something. I posted the video of my temps barely dropping with it on when i take a hit where as without it i was dropping 10-40 degrees per hit. It is doing it's job so far and a great addition/upgrade to anyone's setup. I like to do a 5-10 minute preheat before i actually start using also. Glad your getting some good results so far buddy.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
I agree , i feel the coil cover is definitely doing something. I posted the video of my temps barely dropping with it on when i take a hit where as without it i was dropping 10-40 degrees per hit. It is doing it's job so far and a great addition/upgrade to anyone's setup. I like to do a 5-10 minute preheat before i actually start using also. Glad your getting some good results so far buddy.

The more even heat distribution is definitely noticeable, I wasnt expecting the dabs to be easier to take tho. Certainly wasnt expecting higher temps to be easier now either!

I wasnt getting much temp drop at all previously, 10 or 15 degrees I think, havent looked since adding the coil tho. I'll keep an eye on it.

ichibaneye

Update: D-nail Sic halo delivery went from expected on Friday delivery to now expected on Monday. What the fuck happened to Saturday haters! Bwhaahaha :lmao:

My titanium screens will be here on Friday though. They'll just be unneeded until my NV bowls arrive. Still no update on that so far.

Me thinks and actually my senses tell me it's not all going down this Saturday like I had previously thought. I know for a fact at least w/the halo. But most likely anything else too.

Oh well, it's out of my hands and it is what it is. I'll just have to heat the Liger up and power on my EQ.

For the fights I'll be sneaking around with my Haze instead of showing off NV gear.

That's what I was honestly exited about. Being able to share the experince with my friends at a social gathering. This was for a few reasons actually. I also wanted to educate some newbies who still combust and gather valuable feedback from others.

It looks like when it's all finally here for the first rounds it'll just be me, myself and ieeeehhhh!:nod::evil::tup:

At least this way I'll be able to familiarize myself in the meantime with everything and have it all dialed in for the next gathering. That and my go hard sessions won't be putting fools to sleep at the fight. :sherlock: cha cha cheers all. I'll just be minding my pints and quarts in the meantime. ;):rockon:

@Mister G welcome to the hurt locker buddy!

Last edited:

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer
We are adding one angled hole to the showercap for starters. a second can be easily added if needed.

We also started prototyping the adjustable height screen groves. I'm hoping for a solid "click in" with the screen and new bowl.

I appreciate all the kind words about our products.

lazylathe

Almost there...
Rough day today...
Relaxing with the FP and some Blue God (indica) and some Alaskan Ice (sativa) mix.
It's crazy good!

The Alaskan Ice has kief like sand, it's amazing!

Trying to justify the need for the Showerhead...
My original 16mm is just so good!! How much better can it be?? Curious minds need to know!!
Waiting for @Justpassedu and his thoughts from his amazing Amanita Perc perch!

Yeah and don't go mixing Indica's and Sativa's, strange things are happening...

ichibaneye

We are adding one angled hole to the showercap for starters. a second can be easily added if needed.

We also started prototyping the adjustable height screen groves. I'm hoping for a solid "click in" with the screen and new bowl.

I appreciate all the kind words about our products.

Keep doing what you do. It's freakishly awesome!:ko::rockon::clap::tup::love::mmmm:

@lazylathe I hope everything is alright with you family. From the sound of it you mean business with that menu. Enjoy yourself.

Ps. @NewVape710 immediately after your last post I was ready to spend more money. I went directly to your site to purchase my showerhead! Twas not on the twax page yet. Like Jodeci you got me Feenin!

Last edited:

Justpassedu

Rough day today...
Relaxing with the FP and some Blue God (indica) and some Alaskan Ice (sativa) mix.
It's crazy good!

The Alaskan Ice has kief like sand, it's amazing!

Trying to justify the need for the Showerhead...
My original 16mm is just so good!! How much better can it be?? Curious minds need to know!!
Waiting for @Justpassedu and his thoughts from his amazing Amanita Perc perch!

Yeah and don't go mixing Indica's and Sativa's, strange things are happening...
I got you man just give me a few more days of testing , a few members should have some results shortly also. I just don't want to jump to conclusions and say one is better over the other with out really getting to give them a few uses each. I'm hoping this weekend I get to spend allot of time with the new parts. I'll try and do a back to back hit with both but debating if I should use the coil cover on the shower head or dish setup with the dnail Sic since I only have one coil cover . I'll prob go with the dnail Sic and coil cover and leave the shower head naked since it's a massive beast to begin with .

Justpassedu

Anybody here go from owning a cloud evo to owning one of these? If so, what was your reason? Thanks FC :D
I have both and have to say my Evo has not got much love since getting the fp. It does hold a special place in my heart though if that counts but it has now been resorted to sitting on my night stand next to my bed instead of the main vape table. The Evo is a great vape but the Flowerpot hits harder , milks my glass with less effort and quicker , I feel I get more out my flowers using it and can take bigger dabs when needed that the Evo cannot handle. I also can do both flowers and a dab at the same time now. No fragike glass tubes to break when taking a dab or bowl screens having to be cleaned. The Evo hits nice I won't sell mine but this fp is a beast compared to it and at a fraction of the cost . I say try it , you can't go wrong .

VisiblyVaped

Ladies and Gents, after a hectic couple days I have finally gotten set up and testing the flowerpot Shower head first, and a new head with Ti dish second.
I just gave the SH a run through of Paris OG.
First Impression: Daaaammmnnnnn.
In a good way.

It's interesting and functions very much like the original but there's no draw resistance at all.

I'll do a write up and post first pics tonight but yea, FP for the win again!

PoopMachine

Ordered a bunch of stuff to get my Flowerpot going again. Had to next day air a coil which cost me a fucking fortune. Realized after I ordered this stuff I didnt have the right size coil so had to rush one here so I could use the damn thing. Imagine my surprise when I opened the box and found the WRONG FUCKING SIZE CENTER POST in the box. Checked my order, I ordered a 20mm unit. Checked the bag the piece was in, right part number. So... I ended up with a 16mm post in a 20mm bag.

I am beyond pissed. I realize shit happens but I paid an arm and a leg for freight on this coil just to use this thing and then I get the wrong fucking part.

Guess Ill be trying to sort this out with them tomorrow. I destroyed the nail base my SIC dish was on getting it off so Im pretty much out of commision until I get this straightened out with NewVape.

Actually Im just going to use the thing and hope NewVape makes it right. i dont see getting a replacement before next week at best and I cant get any other decent nails locally.

Fuming...........

I continue to edit this as I sit here and stew.

Now Ive realized that whatever they sent me isnt even for the SIC dish. The dish doesnt sit all the way down on the base so it looks like they sent me a 16mm wrap around for a non Dnail dish. So now Im really screwed. Guess it was asking too much for someone to visually verify they were sending me the right stuff insteaf of grabbing it out of a bin and tossing it in a box.

Last edited:
PoopMachine,
Reactions: lazylathe

lazylathe

Almost there...
I got you man just give me a few more days of testing , a few members should have some results shortly also. I just don't want to jump to conclusions and say one is better over the other with out really getting to give them a few uses each. I'm hoping this weekend I get to spend allot of time with the new parts. I'll try and do a back to back hit with both but debating if I should use the coil cover on the shower head or dish setup with the dnail Sic since I only have one coil cover . I'll prob go with the dnail Sic and coil cover and leave the shower head naked since it's a massive beast to begin with .

Just use them as they natively come, that would be the best comparison!
16mm without any coil cover
Showerhead with coil cover

That will give the best representation of how much lower you can go with the showerhead.

Just my :2c:

lazylathe,
Reactions: muunch

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Well, strangely, the coil cover hasnt made me reduce temps (tho starting at 500f for a full flower bowl and then temp stepping up 20 degree at a time was very lovely and tasty, I'll start there tomorrow morning), its made it REALLY easy for me to do dabs and microdose double deckers at 700f without coughing.

I also recut a screen and just put it direct into the air channel of the bowl, shaped like a EQ bowl screen. Its stopped any flower from flying around while drawing, and is keep my dosage similar every time.

I like.

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer
Ordered a bunch of stuff to get my Flowerpot going again. Had to next day air a coil which cost me a fucking fortune. Realized after I ordered this stuff I didnt have the right size coil so had to rush one here so I could use the damn thing. Imagine my surprise when I opened the box and found the WRONG FUCKING SIZE CENTER POST in the box. Checked my order, I ordered a 20mm unit. Checked the bag the piece was in, right part number. So... I ended up with a 16mm post in a 20mm bag.

I am beyond pissed. I realizeshit happens but I paid an arm and a leg for freight on this coil just to use this thing and then I get the wrong fucking part.

Guess Ill be trying to sort this out with them tomorrow. I destroyed the nail base my SIC dish was on getting it off so Im pretty much out of commision until I get this straightened out with NewVape.

Actually Im just going to use the thing and hope NewVape makes it right. i dont see getting a replacement before next week at best and I cant get any other decent nails locally.

Fuming...........

I continue to edit this as I sit here and stew.

Now Ive realized that whatever they sent me isnt even for the SIC dish. The dish doesnt sit all the way down on the base so it looks like they sent me a 16mm wrap around for a non Dnail dish. So now Im really screwed. Guess it was asking too much for someone to visually verify they were sending me the right stuff insteaf of grabbing it out of a bin and tossing it in a box.
I sincerely apologize we will ship you the correct part tomorrow. The centerposts got mixed up after ultrasonic cleaning. our order parts pullers and packagers have been trained on all the new parts. New parts bins have been created. there's no need to return that part either. please email sales@newvape.com so I have your contact info and can fix this. again I'm very sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:

PoopMachine

Ive already emailed.

Whatever you guys sent isnt really any good to me. If you want to put a return label in the box, Ill send it back.

I realize shit happens but you couldnt have picked a worse week to send me the wrong shit.

ichibaneye

I sincerely apologize we will ship you the correct part tomorrow. The centerposts got mixed up after ultrasonic cleaning. our order parts pullers and packagers have been trained on all the new parts. New parts bins have been created. there's no need to return that part either. please emailsales@newvape.com so I have your contact info and can fix this. again I'm very sorry.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This is a perfect example of top notch customer service. The owner TCB! And after business hours. How often does this happen, not very.

Usually all anyone gets is an e-mail address link, a low level employee or even worse a trouble ticket, the run around or a foreigner who doesn't actually understand the context of the language one is using.

An American company that uses American goods, that makes their own products in house and one that doesn't outsource the customer service is a needle in a haystack in this day in age. A very rare thing indeed. Fucking outstanding.

Just as important as a product is to me even more so I hold the importance of customer service a few levels above that. I'm not that easy to please when it comes to the consumer market. I pulls no punches here.

Ive already emailed.

Whatever you guys sent isnt really any good to me. If you want to put a return label in the box, Ill send it back.

I realize shit happens but you couldnt have picked a worse week to send me the wrong shit.

I understand it's useless for you but it's now basically a freebie for you to keep.

So...... maybe it's useful to someone else then. Sell the extra unneeded parts if they're not buggered up and recoup some of your monetary loss.

Last edited:
Top Bottom