Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
All my stuff is slated for delivery tomorrow.

Any tips? First time enail user :ninja:

Tomorrow will be a very long work day

Pay attention to the recommended temperatures mentioned here in the thread. Apply them with a personal perspective also. I say this because among those various temperatures you'll come to find ones you love yourself. Experiment for sure.

Next after your controller is at the set temperature you selected wait 5 minutes to let your metal heat sink completely. After that twax on accordingly.

It can seem intimidating when you're new but try not to over think it. You'll be a pro in no time @muunch !

VisiblyVaped

2WdNH9y.jpg

It's beautiful........ And it's so damn interesting. I'm postponing my write up simply because I only got one good session in, and might not get a nice testing one again until tomorrow. But rest assured, I'll be thorough in letting you all know about the set up. The benefit vs the of set up, how it compares to other desktops, etc.

It's really a fine piece of craftsmanship

morvis

2WdNH9y.jpg

It's beautiful........ And it's so damn interesting. I'm postponing my write up simply because I only got one good session in, and might not get a nice testing one again until tomorrow. But rest assured, I'll be thorough in letting you all know about the set up. The benefit vs the of set up, how it compares to other desktops, etc.

It's really a fine piece of craftsmanship
Hey that coil cover should be flipped over and covering the coils I do believe. Seems like it's intended to catch the heat the coil is throwing off the back side so the unit can heat up quicker/retain heat better in use.

dontmindme

Depends if he wants a hybrid of convection and conduction. Maybe less oil collects on the outside since the retainer forces oil to move in the center. I dont know tho

dontmindme,

dontmindme

So in the end enails are eventually gonna contain a coil, the upper mass dispersion to retention...

Looks like a cone to me. Lets go fancy and make it a offset of heatsink circles spiraling in a storm. Like a hoola hoops

Im just gonna post this and walk away.

abby

buying my first flowerpot and enail soon

do they ever plan on release SiC dish for the showerhead flowerpot? Can you swap out the showerhead flowerpot's dish for a dnail dish?

what other carb caps work well with the flowerpots besides the lolicap?

ichibaneye

@abby Try and remember to utilize the thread search tool to find information in the thread and to read through them too. This is highly suggested in the forum rules. :tup:

General Forum Etiquette
  • Lurk before posting. Please search and read before posting to see if your topic is already covered.
  • Read threads before posting in them. Thread rules may be outlined in the first post.
This will help you to be more efficient and save others from answering the same questions over and over. We're all here to help but one should also help themselves to learn more too. Cheers! :cheers:

Last edited:

anasrzi

A SiC dish insert or sapphire insert is being planned @abby so it's in the pipeline but still some time off. You can swap them out I believe yes but you'd need the SiC dish centre post at either 16mm or 20mm and switch it round. The shower head is more designed for the herb than the oil :).

Not sure on the carb caps what works what doesn't fit etc, if your using a SiC dish from dnail then there caps will fit no problem that's the way I'm doing it

16mm SiC dnail wrap round dish + dnail V2 carb cap separately.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Can you swap out the showerhead flowerpot's dish for a dnail dish?

The Showerhead is more flower centric, if you want to use a Dnail dish you don't want the Showerhead, you want this https://www.newvape.com/d-nail-wrap-around-centerpost-20mm-1

And if dabbing on SiC is your goal you should strongly consider going for a model which already supports this. Newvape MIGHT bring out SiC dishes for the Showerhead, but he also might not. At this point in time there is not a drastic need to, since he has already made alterations to accept all of D-Nail's current Halo offerings.

Justpassedu

Just use them as they natively come, that would be the best comparison!
16mm without any coil cover
Showerhead with coil cover

That will give the best representation of how much lower you can go with the showerhead.

Just my :2c:
I'll do my best , unfortunately with the latest designs all i have is 20mm so that is what i will be testing , my 16mm setup is the og design and i will most likely be retiring that and sticking with the 20mm setups now. I can tell you my og 16mm setup with no coil cover or dish built in works very well. The new designs are proving to be a bit better though. With my Og 16mm 674F seemed to be my sweet spot for both flower & concentrate , now with the coil cover , built in dish around the head and 20mm using both that and the showerhead are allowing me to drop temps , so far at 640F they are working well for both. I'll try for some lower temps and comparisons between the 2 shortly. I'll tell you this though , you can go a bit lower with the 20mm setup over the 16mm and always a 5-10 minute preheat helps greatly. Now i just have to see how the 20mm shower head stacks up against the 20mm with the dish built in.

* Showerhead users , i am using this carb cap and it fits well - https://stokedct.com/product/karl-termini-stemware-carb-cap-chillum/ , if its to pricey they do make a clear version for $40 , i am sure NewVape will have something soon for all us.

New User's looking for info
, Please refer to this picture for the original style parts and click this link for a read about some updates and help : https://www.newvape.com/vape-essentials/flowerpot-twax-vaporizer/flowerpot-faq , the updates made that are not in this picture are the Showerhead , FlowerPot Coil Cover that can be added to any setup and wrap around style heads that add a dish around your quartz , sic or titanium head you choose that should help spread some heat more evenly , all setups work well imo and you cannot go wrong with any setup you choose.

ri0N6BU.jpg

Last edited:

Justpassedu

So, I made a mistake when I bought the EVO in late 2016 instead of the FLOWERPOT D: </3 BROKEN HEART
LoL , If the Fp was out than i'd say you made a mistake but you happened to make one of the best choices in that year. It's just vapes evolve , the Fp has taken over. The Evo still rocks man , no worries , i got mine . Try & grab a Fp when you can and watch your Evo take the backseat.

ichibaneye

LoL , If the Fp was out than i'd say you made a mistake but you happened to make one of the best choices in that year. It's just vapes evolve , the Fp has taken over. The Evo still rocks man , no worries , i got mine . Try & grab a Fp when you can and watch your Evo take the backseat.
I agree. Well as far as I can so far. ;) I wanted an Evo for ever. I was all over that thread eating it up.

Then I was lucky enough to borrow one for about 4 months. I enjoyed it but it never blew my damn doors off like I had expected or wanted. I'm currently frothing at the mouth to finally be able to fire up my flowerpot!

Chicken #420

I and I be Irie Vaping with U and U in Zion, mon!
Another FP convert with lesser vapes relegated to the closet!
Bought an E-Nano about a month before my FlowerPot. Absolutely LOVED it and took many, many wonderful vape hits from it. Haven't even fired it up ONCE since my FlowerPot arrived... it's been just THAT good! :D

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
So, ran home on break to make sure everything arrived and it wasn't stolen from my doorstep.

Good packaging, everything is correct.
Lollicap is smaller than I thought it'd be. Still need to get it all hooked up and turned on, but still a few more hours of work and a grocery store trip before I get it fired up.

I don't have any screens that I think will work, but I'd like to try the EQ basket for sure.

Really excited. Everything looks and feels great.

Last edited:

Joaon

Hey buddies,
I've just added a screen in the nut, it's made with the 300 microns Stainless Steel mesh sheet that I now use for all my screens in all vaporizers;
It barely affects the draw restriction, and is pretty fine.. Reclaim is pure Golden/redish oil :luv:

No more particules goes back onto the center post.
Extraction seems more even. No hot spot on the center.

RNZR8mA.jpg

Edit:
@emmdeemo, I found it on my neighbourhood e-cig vape shop.
Some results on Dhgates.. : Here

(Oh, and yeah, I really dig in that Showerhead .. <3 )

:ninja:

Last edited:
Top Bottom