• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Bump this thread if you're VAPED now!

jerri

Going to the front porch now my Plenty vape is there warming up and Im bringing a cold Heineken with me wish you all were here REMEMBER ITS 5 O CLOCK SOMEWARE

strech

Mailman just dropped a box of goodies at my door. Fired up the new disorderly conduction enail and blasted a fat dab of MAC live budder. Next up ice cream cake live resin. Things are about to get a whole lot stupider!

Edit 2 hours later and man oh man. This thing rocks.

Last edited:

Summer

Long Island, NY
Bump :leaf: A nice street sativa. :whoa:

Edited: Came back at 7:30 for another 2 hits. Wonderfully vaped. :luv:

Last edited:
Summer,
Reactions: GetLeft

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Forgot to shut off the Weedeater last night 😬 So I had a very early wake and vape with it this morning, two scoops of LA Confidential and a few speckles of GSC bubble hash and Dutch platinum blonde hash 😋 Accompanied with a thermos of coffee, been sipping away for the last hour enjoying the ride....... thank goodness for weekends BUMP

NYC_Frank

"A man with no vices is a man with no virtues"
Bump ... happy Sunday everybody

lebowski.gif

NYC_Frank,
Reactions: Stu

Bad Dog

Does cbd count 😜 Trying to keep the t break demons at bay. And I'm the last bumper, double bump ✊ ✊ you guys aren't all on a break to are you? :lol::lol::lol::lol::rofl:

Bad Dog,

GetLeft

Herbs & hops bump

(That's hops not herbs, compliments of Troegs Independent Brewing. Not sure what kind of grinder that is though : )

GetLeft,

Bad Dog

Ran the triple crown today! First a wake and vape with the Weedeater, then a edible this afternoon finished off this evening with a dab in my banger........ super baked

ginolicious

Just had 2 bowls at the lake of the Haze dual v3 with some beers. Had two more bowls at the girlfriends. And then a bowl out if the firefly. Debating what I should pack next. I’m packing both vapes lol.

ginolicious,
Reactions: Shrike

ginolicious

Just took a nice couple good rips out of the firefly 2+ of some CBD weed. Wish
I had a beer to go along with it. Not till 6pm.

ginolicious,
Reactions: Stu
Top Bottom