Bump this thread if you're VAPED now!

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Bump my order of bud arrived yesterday from my LP woke up way too early today 3am but was feeling good and alert, rather then having a sesh and trying to get back to sleep knowing how awake I was and chances were pretty poor to get back to bed So I decided save my session for a little later. Just had my morning sesh but to me it feels more like the early afternoon though, having some pro grown bud is a really nice change of pace after exclusive home grown use for the past 3 weeks or so.

DogBoy

know fear
...ya know, I really cannot just sit here and bump this thread all day...

...I suppose, actually, I could, but that might get…annoying....

...for one thing the mods really hate it when I post back to back...I would have bumped this thread twice already...LoL...

...I am digging the Ivory today...

(bump)

Last edited:

ginolicious

Back on the Firefly 2+ and some Candida CD1. Playing some Animal crossing. Collecting shooting starts for my daughter. So glad she really got into this video game.

ginolicious

I use to always hit bongs. But I have a lung issue so I don’t know if I can rip through water anymore. However. I do not have issue pulling my firefly 2+ for 15-20 seconds. Maybe time to try water. Just not sure out of my vape selection if I can pair any with water. Ambit would have been nice. But my beta broke.

oh yeah.... I’m vaping again. Trying to find my car seat position. Day 3. Here we go. :doh:

strech

Pineapple express live budder and the puffco peak has me super lifted. Got the day off cause the supply yard screwed up my order. 4 day holiday weekend!!! Time to get faded to the max.

vapirtoo

Moon cookies in the bowl with something called Mac? in the bull pen. NYC black market so who really knows?
Bottom line is this shit rocks my knot!

Top Bottom