• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Bump this thread if you're VAPED now!

strech

Just took that most satisfying hit. The one you start and fill your mind with goodness and on exhale your body is loft into bliss. You sit back and your melting into the couch then you hear it. The ungodly yell of Dad from the other room. You smile and think now I get to take another dab when I come back from adulting!!!

ginolicious

Just took that most satisfying hit. The one you start and fill your mind with goodness and on exhale your body is loft into bliss. You sit back and your melting into the couch then you hear it. The ungodly yell of Dad from the other room. You smile and think now I get to take another dab when I come back from adulting!!!

Great post. Put a smile on my face. Got both my kids in bed asleep, killing a beer and a firefly. Had to charge it, had it dead from the other night. Love having my kids over. Got a good deal. THursday to Sunday.

strech

Great post. Put a smile on my face. Got both my kids in bed asleep, killing a beer and a firefly. Had to charge it, had it dead from the other night. Love having my kids over. Got a good deal. THursday to Sunday.
I have a teenager so when I'm yelled for it's never to join in a fun game. Its always can you fix this. How do I get this to work. Can I have money!

strech

Woke up with the hazy weed hangover. So went straight to the dab rig to make it official. Red line haze and island sweet skunk for wake and bake.

ChooChooCharlie

Bump that sad OCD behavior:
yup-good-vibes.jpg

strech

Bump bump fucking bump.

First day in over a week I am healthy enough to even enjoy a session. Damn covid has had me on my ass. But in the grand scheme of things a tolerance break was needed.

ginolicious

vaping the firefly 2+ again. Want another bowl and another hazy IPA. I hope she lasts for the second bowl, I haven't charged her in a bit and dont recall how many bowls I did. Been a while to sit at the table with my Lenovo Duet. Feeling nice. Both kids are asleep safe and sound. Starting a grocery order for pick up. Corona has totally fucked with my head the last 3 weeks and I have been so inactive here because of it. Plus I had an axiety attach for 4-5 days right before New years, thoguht I Had a fucking stroke driving. Yet i somehow drove the 3 hours went home and had sexy time with the GF. man axniety sucks.

NYC_Frank

"A man with no vices is a man with no virtues"
... Plus I had an axiety attach for 4-5 days right before Nrew years, thoguht I Had a fucking stroke driving. Yet i somehow drove the 3 hours went home and had sexy time with the GF. man axniety sucks.

Rock on Gino ... :cool:

NYC_Frank,

Kins

Motorbreath Full Spectrum it looks like badder but not sure. One dab on my Rio and blasted...

Kins,

Bifty

Tinymight turned all the way up to 11 through glass and warm water. Wedding cake. My eyes are red.. They're burning..

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Happy 4:20AM! (not my pic)
Screenshot_20190714-202038_Instagram-1-1.jpg

A little Lip Smacker and Citron Cookies live resin to start the day off:
BF78738C-C730-453F-A78C-0F7A97B5C194.jpegB72F76E7-D8C3-4ABF-9DCC-11093E1387BE.jpeg
Also not my pic but it's exactly the same as the stuff on the right... and I got an 1/8th, too... :smug: :
1618734644312.png

(trust it was troubles uploading etc why it took 15 mins to post... haha)

Last edited:
Bologna,
Reactions: Franco
Top Bottom