• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Bump this thread if you're VAPED now!

Nooky72

Dog Marley
A 'bank holiday weekend in the UK' bump
:tup:
ngjAQW.jpg

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
Koons creates luxurious icons and elaborate tableaux, which, beneath their captivating exteriors, engage the viewer in a metaphysical dialogue with cultural history.

that fucking cracks me up ... but, then again, i am high. bump.

Diggy Smalls

Notorious

Just picked up to different varieties. These are the biggest nugs from each type, the purple is smaller and a little drier. I can't taste shit right now, I'm too vaped. Happy Friday!
Most of the herb is the purple variety, which has a mellow almost chocolate taste with some berry and other complicated flavors lol. Gotta drink some beer to cleanse the tongue. Lol
The brighter green is sticky, and strong, but it smells kinda strange. Then when I called it low temp, it was like huffing on astringent lavender with cat pee funk. I've had some weed that tastes bad before, but this is one of the worse. I would call it Gertrude's Sock Drawer.

The purple, I would call it Chocoberry or something.

Last edited:
Top Bottom