Brilliant Cut Grinder

Jethro

I've had my BCG with all three grind plates for over a year, it isn't out of laziness that I only use the medium plate...it just works fine for all my purposes. I've used it with some extremely sticky bud over the past 5 or 6 months and the grind is great, but there's no way I can forsake cleaning this grinder as it does get gunked up. It has never gotten to the point that it affects the performance or use, so mostly just aesthetic. You can see a ring o' green in the pic below

I know but it's still smooth as silk, right? I've been only getting dispensary bud for the past 4 months and sometimes it's very sticky but I am not even close to needing to clean it. Still feels like brand new- might not look like it though.

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
one more question...
For those with fine and media plate, what better? grind upside down with the medium or switch to the fine plate?

dzoinp,

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
one more question...
For those with fine and media plate, what better? grind upside down with the medium or switch to the fine plate?

Personally, I use the plates, that way I know what consistency I’m going to get. Grinding upside down, I assume you have to guess or keep looking to see the results. I’ve never done upside down myself. Between my fine and medium plates, all my devices are covered.

Texus

And for anyone putting in an order, or for those who already have a BCG: Holy cow is the D-Capper Debowler awesome if you own a Dynavap.

Have only had it a few days, but such a well-executed design. Great debowler, great stand, love the lip that lets you remove the cap without touching it. Fabulous product.

How long are they taking to be sent ??

:bang:

Ordered mine 11/29.

Order received 2/2.

Though I imagine volume of orders over holidays and the holidays themselves probably contributed to such a long stretch.

RustyOldNail

And for anyone putting in an order, or for those who already have a BCG: Holy cow is the D-Capper Debowler awesome if you own a Dynavap.

Have only had it a few days, but such a well-executed design. Great debowler, great stand, love the lip that lets you remove the cap without touching it. Fabulous product.

Added a brush on the unused 2nd de-bowler spike. Lately I’ve been using the Spittoon, as it’s the fastest...
F3065FEC-E15E-4068-B44D-4145B62ED058.jpeg

RustyOldNail

I live in the north east US. What shipping option do I choose? I'm pulling the trigger now.

I just ordered to N.E., and used the default that came up: USD $17.51 via Expedited Parcel USA
That’s just about the 10% OFF code. I bought the large full set, even though I’ll never use the large plate, but maybe the next owner will...

zor

that looks like a coarse plate to me mate? Or,did they change the plate designs at some point?
:razz:

I'd say that the BCG in @zor 's pic is definitely a coarse plate.

Whoops. yes you guys are completely correct! Still, the point stands, the coarse plate has been great for all of my applications :) I should swap it out for the medium or fine plate and see if the experience stands....

CurryLeafTreehugger

For those of you ordering for delivery to the USA, how is this coming? I have the impression it comes via US mail, eg delivery to your mailbox, rather than delivery to your door. I can't get US mail so if its coming that way, I can't have one.

CurryLeafTreehugger,

justcametomind

I’m trying to order a large BCG from Eu but it seems my debit card is not welcome. I asked them to pay with a bank transfer.
Excited I Like It GIF by LA Clippers

Top Bottom