• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Brilliant Cut Grinder

kazz

Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
I did email the company and got a reply the next day. They are still working on my order and hope to ship it out in the next week or so. We shall see...

Anyway, it was nice to get a prompt, polite reply. Thought others might like to know.

SquirrelMaster

I'm craving a large version now. I had been using my OG HR XL's so much I forgot how much I love the effortless turning of the BCG. I knew I should have ordered during the last sale, now my GAS is flaring up and I'll have to wait until 4/20 lol.

I think I've at least made up my mind as to which color I'll get. My current BCG is all sapphire with a fine emerald plate and coarse amethyst plate and for the XL I'll stick with just the medium plate and most likely go amber. There are just too many good color choices!

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I'm craving a large version now. I had been using my OG HR XL's so much I forgot how much I love the effortless turning of the BCG. I knew I should have ordered during the last sale, now my GAS is flaring up and I'll have to wait until 4/20 lol.

I think I've at least made up my mind as to which color I'll get. My current BCG is all sapphire with a fine emerald plate and coarse amethyst plate and for the XL I'll stick with just the medium plate and most likely go amber. There are just too many good color choices!

DAM, you read my mind.... I love my BCG, but the larger one is calling. I don’t even grind a lot at a time, enough to fill the tall classic Jaryz, medium plate. But it’s still like 4-5 small loads, which might be just 2 loads in the big boy. It’s great, but from the moment I got it, I was geez, it’s kinda tiny. I know it’s kind of a standard size, but for KIDS... :)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Nice, my plan had been to get Hematite finally for the XL, however the United Machining pre-order and then Flower Mill make that seem like a bad idea now... but I still need hematite and I think amber too! I mean since I have my first BCG in Aquamarine with fine plate, and my second in Amethyst with medium plate, part of me feels like I will need an entire regular BCG in Amber with coarse plate... Ugh why did they have to make them so damn pretty!

SquirrelMaster

Nice, my plan had been to get Hematite finally for the XL, however the United Machining pre-order and then Flower Mill make that seem like a bad idea now... but I still need hematite and I think amber too! I mean since I have my first BCG in Aquamarine with fine plate, and my second in Amethyst with medium plate, part of me feels like I will need an entire regular BCG in Amber with coarse plate... Ugh why did they have to make them so damn pretty!

Agreed, they're a work of art in addition to being a jam free, super easy grinder to use. I like my coarse plate but I generally use my medium so I don't think I need to get the full grinder package again. If I didn't have the coarse then I would want it for variety, same with the fine. You should go for an amber large with a coarse unless that's what the hematite will be :D.

Amber pops so much in the photos and I'm sure it's better in person! I always wanted emerald and haven't a single piece in that color. Maybe a debowler? Ruby is nice as well. They're all nice, I'd take a grinder in each color haha.

I think that's why I go for the bright colors because I can't get that on my SS grinders.

Shit Snacks

Agreed, they're a work of art in addition to being a jam free, super easy grinder to use. I like my coarse plate but I generally use my medium so I don't think I need to get the full grinder package again. If I didn't have the coarse then I would want it for variety, same with the fine. You should go for an amber large with a coarse unless that's what the hematite will be :D.

Amber pops so much in the photos and I'm sure it's better in person! I always wanted emerald and haven't a single piece in that color. Maybe a debowler? Ruby is nice as well. They're all nice, I'd take a grinder in each color haha.

I think that's why I go for the bright colors because I can't get that on my SS grinders.

Oh yeah the hematite large would be medium I think, which is why I was thinking an amber regular with coarse plate is justifiable (but that is 4 whole BCGs haha) So true, I actually wish maybe they made some stash cases without the grinder part?? So we could collect more colors, would be pretty useful for dozens of strains too lol

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
The LARGE BCG package is $160 US. I like to get all the plates, so it’s a complete setup.

Not sure if they offer any discount codes? If anyone finds one, please share. Thanks.

RustyOldNail,
Reactions: cannasoor

Shit Snacks

Too bad, they will have to wait to get my money. I’ll struggle on with the SMALL version.... :)

Yeah I bought my first one 420 2019 and my second one 420 2020 then realized they had the BF and BD sales as they just happened recently, but my steel grinder orders kept me from taking advantage... we'll see if I am strong enough to resist another 420 sale!

Top Bottom