Brilliant Cut Grinder

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Haha I know ! Sorry I couldn't resist. :freak:

So I used my brand new BCG yesterday, and it is by far the best grinder I've ever used !
I own various SLX and SCS, but the BCG is really above all of those. Such a smooth and beautiful item.

Yes! I need to get rid of my SLX and SCS finally, been lazy, only thing they're useful for is bottom to hold herbs ground by the BCG!

Kinick23

Family portrait :love:

Happy weekend y’all

ECAD344-D-1-E88-46-C3-A976-89-BFFA250-A32.jpg

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I use the smidgen scoop from the same set with my large BCG. I had to go check to see if the spoon was drawn to the magnet. It is but so little it had never caused me to notice or think about caution near the magnet. I personally think you would enjoy that scoop with your BCG.

edit: @GoldenBud sorry my friend. I actually have these scoops. Sorry about that.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KH9PSNI/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_api_glc_i_2iY7FbHZ1SAT4

Thanks for the suggestion and link.

I just bought that inexpensive spoon set from Amazon.
The “dash”, at 1/8 tablespoon, is .1 gram, and is equivalent to my NV Pax Loading Tool.
Yet with the long stem/handle it’s easier to use, and unlike the extreme curve on the Pax tool, the herb sticks less and slides off easier. Very easy to dump two spoons into my IQ2 oven, and WeedEater bowl too !

GoldenBud

the smidgen scoops works fine with the BCG actually, if you take your herb from the sides.. not too close to the magnet.. I load my load with the medium scoop and it's not too magnetic, good score actually!! i enjoy these.. worthes the 6$ (i got it from the lotusvaporizer website)

GoldenBud,

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
Can someone tell me if BCG is better than Kannastor gr8tr and gr8tr v2...:cool:

For those who have ordered in the EU, from Canada ... have customs fees been charged?

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Can someone tell me if BCG is better than Kannastor gr8tr...:cool:

For those who have ordered in the EU, from Canada ... have customs fees been charged?

Yes a thousand times better, but I was not at all a fan of the gr8r for a variety of reasons, I prefer many others to it, but the BCG is the overall best anyway! (never tried gr8r2)

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
Yes a thousand times better, but I was not at all a fan of the gr8r for a variety of reasons, I prefer many others to it, but the BCG is the overall best anyway! (never tried gr8r2)

The BCG is way better than the GR8TR V2.
So much easier to grind and only magnets is a dream come true.
Thanks!
I'm struggling with my gr8tr v2 and my very sticky and moist greens. it practically has to be cleaned with each use.
I ordered the large BCG with the medium plate. my vapes in use are TM and FW7 ... am I ok? or should i switch to the fine plate?

RustyOldNail

Thanks!
I'm struggling with my gr8tr v2 and my very sticky and moist greens. it practically has to be cleaned with each use.
I ordered the large BCG with the medium plate. my vapes in use are TM and FW7 ... am I ok? or should i switch to the fine plate?

I mostly use my MEDIUM plate for my TM, and IQ2, FINE plate for Dynavap. If you can’t afford two plates, get the medium, and buy the fine later if you miss it.

Shit Snacks

Thanks!

Nice choice! What color?

Yes you will totally be fine, the medium plate is the most versatile, it will be perfect for the TM on its own, and for the FW7 you can just grind upside down a bit before flipping it over, I mean you can do this for the TM too, I do it depending on the buds, and how consistent or fine of a grind I want... I also have a fine plate, but if I was going to get one I would get the medium, which is what I will do when I get a large version eventually.

You are going to love the BCG, it never needs cleaning at all, can handle moist dense nugs without any issue, thanks to its anti-locking mechanism design with the side teeth in the lid... Plus say goodbye to threading! I remember when I got the gr8r I did notice reviews saying you needed very dry buds to use it properly and that sounded ridiculous to me! I greatly prefer moist buds whenever possible, and the BCG has given me performance no other grinder has with them... While it also does great with dry buds of course, and it's very versatile regardless of the plate honestly!

RustyOldNail

Nice choice! What color?

Yes you will totally be fine, the medium plate is the most versatile, it will be perfect for the TM on its own, and for the FW7 you can just grind upside down a bit before flipping it over, I mean you can do this for the TM too, I do it depending on the buds, and how consistent or fine of a grind I want... I also have a fine plate, but if I was going to get one I would get the medium, which is what I will do when I get a large version eventually.

You are going to love the BCG, it never needs cleaning at all, can handle moist dense nugs without any issue, thanks to its anti-locking mechanism design with the side teeth in the lid... Plus say goodbye to threading! I remember when I got the gr8r I did notice reviews saying you needed very dry buds to use it properly and that sounded ridiculous to me! I greatly prefer moist buds whenever possible, and the BCG has given me performance no other grinder has with them... While it also does great with dry buds of course, and it's very versatile regardless of the plate honestly!

Please post your responses faster, so I can skip responding.... :)

Moses Baca

Colorado State Reformatory #8755
I mostly use my MEDIUM plate for my TM, and IQ2, FINE plate for Dynavap. If you can’t afford two plates, get the medium, and buy the fine later if you miss it.

Thanks, I'm debating between medium and fine plates, too. I think I might prefer fine but I'll probably play it safe and order medium since that gets recommended most often. I'm currently using my large S&B two piece grinder and getting a pretty fine grind. It's a PITA to clean after every use.

Shit Snacks

Thanks, I'm debating between medium and fine plates, too. I think I might prefer fine but I'll probably play it safe and order medium since that gets recommended most often. I'm currently using my large S&B two piece grinder and getting a pretty fine grind. It's a PITA to clean after every use.

I started with the fine plate, It is great and versatile too, but medium is nice if you have some moist dense nug sometimes and want a coarser grind, for some convection vapes.

BrianTL

Westchester, NY

You're going to love it! Really nice color combo!

Medium is probably the way to go if you're only getting one. Like @Shit Snacks said its the most versatile, I've been experimenting with some different grinds lately, the medium plate seems to be nearly perfect for my Tinymight and underdog, works well in the firewood... the fine plate works a bit better in the firewood but I'm finding its giving me a little too much restriction in the TM and UD, but at least the medium gives you the ability to go upside down for a finer grind, cant get the fine plate to give you anything more coarse!

zor

I've had my BCG with all three grind plates for over a year, it isn't out of laziness that I only use the medium plate...it just works fine for all my purposes. I've used it with some extremely sticky bud over the past 5 or 6 months and the grind is great, but there's no way I can forsake cleaning this grinder as it does get gunked up. It has never gotten to the point that it affects the performance or use, so mostly just aesthetic. You can see a ring o' green in the pic below

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
I've had my BCG with all three grind plates for over a year, it isn't out of laziness that I only use the medium plate...it just works fine for all my purposes. I've used it with some extremely sticky bud over the past 5 or 6 months and the grind is great, but there's no way I can forsake cleaning this grinder as it does get gunked up. It has never gotten to the point that it affects the performance or use, so mostly just aesthetic. You can see a ring o' green in the pic below

that looks like a coarse plate to me mate? Or,did they change the plate designs at some point?

I still haven’t cleaned mine or brushed mine. Nothing but top shelf, sticky, craft grown cannabis.

My Larges should be showing up soon, they were nice enough to combine my orders so I don’t have to wait another 6 weeks!
I think I’ve bought 5 in total now but only 2 for myself!

they should call it the Buttery Cut Grinder, :razz:

Top Bottom