Brilliant Cut Grinder

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Unfortunately price is still a huge factor for me. I'm having enough difficulty trying to justify $100 for a grinder.

Yeah it's different for everyone, really depending on the vapes you're using it with, but also remember how the grind is so dependent on the herbs themselves. For me a lot of times if I'm getting a fine or coarse grind is dependent on the moisture level of the buds I'm using at the time... Remember there is a course and someone here even did an extra course custom, so I think it is fair to choose medium if you only want to get one plate. My plan was to only get one BCG with one plate and I went with fine, I was glad because it didn't grind super fine on its own, to do that I had to turn it upside down, all around a better experience than any other grinder I've used and will be great with the big one I'm sure! Anyway a year later I got another BCG with a medium plate, and I do like having the option for the more course grind... So if and when I get the large one for myself, I think I might get the medium honestly... Also it is a larger grinder overall, so that could affect things, I don't know I could see making a case for getting the fine, it depends what vapes you're using what kind of consistency your herb is and how you like to load it, etc... I think you won't go wrong regardless of which one you choose honestly, it will be pretty versatile, you can control it by how you load it and how you then grind it yourself (large nug small nugs upside down how many turns) :science:

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
Has anybody who jumped on the early preorder received a Large yet or a shipping notice?
they must be in the wild soon!

whatitdew,

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
Has anybody who jumped on the early preorder received a Large yet or a shipping notice?
they must be in the wild soon!
Nothing yet. I ordered the day the preorder began. I reached out to GFL last week and they told me mine should be shipping out in a week or two. They were quick to respond and very apologetic for the delay. I assured them it was no problem, that I was very excited, and had heard wonderful things about their BCG.

GoldenBud

will these scoops work with BCG magnets or it'll be unusable?

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
will these scoops work with BCG magnets or it'll be unusable?
I use the smidgen scoop from the same set with my large BCG. I had to go check to see if the spoon was drawn to the magnet. It is but so little it had never caused me to notice or think about caution near the magnet. I personally think you would enjoy that scoop with your BCG.

edit: @GoldenBud sorry my friend. I actually have these scoops. Sorry about that.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KH9PSNI/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_api_glc_i_2iY7FbHZ1SAT4

Last edited:

Kinick23

@Moses Baca I got the large delivered a couple days ago. I def prefer it to the standard size for 2 main reasons, one being the larger size gives better leverage when cranking it and the second being there’s more room in the herb chamber to maneuver esp with the post being in the middle it’s easier now to scoop and play. It also doesn’t hurt that it looks so nice and now it’s just bigger! haha

31-AA8242-A035-45-F9-8-F83-B18-FA94-A7084.jpg

C8-AD1-DF2-F4-F8-48-B6-9-B67-F0-C66-A34-C2-E3.jpg

C04-C17-B4-9-F04-4-BF7-B055-DEA12-A4-F6-A93.jpg

49609772-A0-DC-4926-A131-BC1-E89-B0-DFD2.jpg

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
^^^Very nice! Thanks for the size comparison. :tup:

Being a Denver Bronco fan for 43 years, I thought about those two colors if I decide to add a large one to my collection. :)

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
Pretty quiet around here. Any opinions on the large yet?
I love my large. I don’t own the original to compare. I prefer the larger size to my 4 piece SCS. It’s just easier to get a hold of. The loading spots on the large are a nice feature. I have the fine plate and it’s perfect for my FlowerPot. I think you would really enjoy it.

almost there

For anyone waiting on the 8 week mark don't hesitate to email them and check on the status. I placed my order on the first day of the large BCG release and was patiently waiting without any updates also. On the 9th week I was seeing folks posting photos of their large BCG's that was ordered after I placed my order. A quick email and they rectified the mistake and had my order sent out the same day.

Top Bottom