Brilliant Cut Grinder

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
Yeah I'd also love to see these hypothetical alternative cuts. I know they said they might do a limited edition of the ss with the patterned bottom on insta, but I haven't heard since. I don't open my instagram very often though.
Well, it's a real cut. It has nothing to do with the SS versions.
The last seconds sale ( 15% off), I wanted Rose Gold. I asked if they had Rose Gold. They didn't. Later I was contacted by BCG, and they had a Rose Gold, but in a Rose Cut, and they sent a picture. They said 10 were made, and gave me the seconds price and sale discount. I loved it, bought it, and now have it to put with my Blood Red Ruby and friends.
I'm reading what others have suggested for loading pictures, and would attempt to figure it out, but I was attacked by a neighbors workman yesterday and was injured and need to get a restraining order, and my Grandson is seriously ill, that's taking my focus. If anyone is on IG, I would be happy to send the picture they sent me in a message. Otherwise it must wait until I can deal with it.
It's a beautiful cut. I hope it's a future option, but other than a SS and the new Decapper, I'm set for a bit.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Well, it's a real cut. It has nothing to do with the SS versions.
The last seconds sale ( 15% off), I wanted Rose Gold. I asked if they had Rose Gold. They didn't. Later I was contacted by BCG, and they had a Rose Gold, but in a Rose Cut, and they sent a picture. They said 10 were made, and gave me the seconds price and sale discount. I loved it, bought it, and now have it to put with my Blood Red Ruby and friends.
I'm reading what others have suggested for loading pictures, and would attempt to figure it out, but I was attacked by a neighbors workman yesterday and was injured and need to get a restraining order, and my Grandson is seriously ill, that's taking my focus. If anyone is on IG, I would be happy to send the picture they sent me in a message. Otherwise it must wait until I can deal with it.
It's a beautiful cut. I hope it's a future option, but other than a SS and the new Decapper, I'm set for a bit.
Oh how awful. I hope you're hanging in there and you can get the restraining order sorted out. If you can find the time feel free to send me the image via ig I'm @abelerizieriferrari and I'll upload it here. Best of luck, with grandson as well of course!

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
Oh how awful. I hope you're hanging in there and you can get the restraining order sorted out. If you can find the time feel free to send me the image via ig I'm @abelerizieriferrari and I'll upload it here. Best of luck, with grandson as well of course!
Thank you, @Abele Rizieri Ferrari I sent that, and gave you a follow. Glad to know you.

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
Likewise how awful, so sorry to hear, hoping speedy recovery and resolution for you!!
Thank you for your kind words, @Shit Snacks .
The regret isn't uncommon, I don't think. I have a list of missed sales, buying just before a sale, buying before a big price drop, hesitating before a limited release sells out, etc. Vaping is an absolute requirement for me to cope with it all. It took me forever to get my first BCG because I couldn't figure out which color/colors. In the end, I went with solids so I could mix and match myself, because I obviously have no life, good lord what's wrong with me. When the sales came up again, I just asked if they had what I wanted by color instead of trying to make sets from the sales page. The customer service is excellent at BCG. Very kind people.
Thank you for doing the heavy lifting, @Abele Rizieri Ferrari . I've been meaning to figure out the picture situation on FC, but then wasn't here much, and forgot what I thought I knew. Could be short term memory loss from all the weedies. My backup plan was to get my youngest, Madri-guy, to do it for me, because I have children and I'm old, or at least older than they are, and as I recall the deal when I signed up was I go through 96 hours of labor, and they take care of me in my old age, which, well here I am, obviously needing the help and shouldn't have to be on my deathbed before they load a picture up to FC for me. I had a speech prepared and everything. Don't worry about that. I can change the details and use it in the future, it's really more of a template, and I'm only getting older so it won't be wasted.

gordontreeman

Everythings coming up Milhouse!
Yeah, that is an interesting cut! Thanks for sharing @Abele Rizieri Ferrari and @Madri-Gal. I have generally had good experiences with the GFL team as well. I emailed them during their last fall sale as they were out of rose gold and I really wanted to be able to make a Mean Girls reference with my grinder 😅. I must have missed this little batch, but they look neat.

I'm still on the fence on the stainless. I kind of just want to order one and be done with it. The polished would look pretty great. But I've only had mine since April, so some part of me wants to see if they do stainless in various colors.

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
Yeah, that is an interesting cut! Thanks for sharing @Abele Rizieri Ferrari and @Madri-Gal. I have generally had good experiences with the GFL team as well. I emailed them during their last fall sale as they were out of rose gold and I really wanted to be able to make a Mean Girls reference with my grinder 😅. I must have missed this little batch, but they look neat.

I'm still on the fence on the stainless. I kind of just want to order one and be done with it. The polished would look pretty great. But I've only had mine since April, so some part of me wants to see if they do stainless in various colors.
What color would you be interested in? I wouldn't know what to pick.

Madri-Gal,
Reactions: LesPlenty

webtroter

they had a Rose Gold, but in a Rose Cut

4509337-E-1-C3-E-4-B62-89-DD-5-DB81-D934-F23.jpg

wow. I love the pattern, because hexagons are the bestagons.

Are the center triangles flat or curved? They look curved.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Thanks @Shit Snacks, yeah he's a real sweetheart <3

I just ground a nug, little under a gram. I plucked it into a few pieces so they'd fit between the teeth without force. With my other grinders this would take some effort, to make the grinding more easy. BCG offers a bit more space between the teeth. And because of those teeth's supposed sharpness I decided to skip the chore-ishly plucking out of any stem resembling part another grinder of mine requires, and to move on to the actual grinding itself.

True to hype BCG handled it smooth as butter. I was a bit skeptical while grinding, it just felt a bit too good to be true. So I expected to find the herb maybe spread out and sticking to the teeth or something like that. But everything had fallen into the herb compartment. And the result, well yeah like everyone says, it's just better. The fluffiness is top. It grinds impressively even. No excessive particles coming off as "kief".

So nice when shit that's being hyped to a point where it seems almost to good to be true can still prove to be worth all the praise. I only started grinding a few years ago. I had always disliked it, mostly because it's just so aggressive toward the herb you know. Plucking by hand always seemed more appropriate. (I don't mean this in some spiritual sense, should it sound like that.) With BCG it's the first time I don't feel like my herb is suffering, but actually benefitting being put through such a tool.

But yeah this was before conditioning so the litmus test will follow :lol:

gotbadvas

I still have not done more than S$B brushed out the catch chamber of my LBCG and it still chews through large loads quite happily,
1668677212793-jpg.42214
Any idea how much material went through it? I am looking to simplify some things in my life and not having to clean a stuck grinder would be an improvement. I have a medium spacecase 4 piece it's an OG from like 2004. Still works fine but I don't want to clean it again.

gotbadvas,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Any idea how much material went through it? I am looking to simplify some things in my life and not having to clean a stuck grinder would be an improvement. I have a medium spacecase 4 piece it's an OG from like 2004. Still works fine but I don't want to clean it again.

Because of the side teeth in the lid, it never gets stuck, never really needs to be cleaned, antilocking never jam design is my favorite aspect of the BCG! ahead of the lack of threading, durable quality, and pure beauty...

gotbadvas

Because of the side teeth in the lid, it never gets stuck, never really needs to be cleaned, antilocking never jam design is my favorite aspect of the BCG! ahead of the lack of threading, durable quality, and pure beauty...
Ok it sounds perfect now I just gotta pick one out. I also want to move to a 3 piece instead of this 4 piece it drives me crazy having the kief falling into the chamber.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Ok it sounds perfect now I just gotta pick one out. I also want to move to a 3 piece instead of this 4 piece it drives me crazy having the kief falling into the chamber.

Haha yeah that's the other thing, I also only want a three-piece, previously I was using other grinders just without that section, so I love how the BCG is designed for a perfect three-piece! Plus good teeth and different plate sizes on top of great customer service

gordontreeman

Everythings coming up Milhouse!
BCG nails it in terms of minimal cleaning/getting stuck @gotbadvas.

People seem to dig the 3 piece design, but I guess I'd still like to see GFL to a four piece. I just still end up with lots of bits of kief that fell off my flower in the collection chamber that sticks to the side of the chamber and only comes out when I brush it free. Since I have to choose to use it anyway, might just as well be in a special chamber dedicated to kief if I want an extra special bowl or something!

Top Bottom