Best recycler options/do they improve over conventional water pieces?

Sparkpug

I bought an authentic Bear Mountain RBR and I love it. It works flawlessly with an E-Nano (all of them) on top. I can take a single big rip or I can split it, it has such an easy pull and feel. Very glad I decided to finally buy one.

As a medical user I've been looking for a pipe that has a super easy pull and when I finish I don't feel like I need to recuperate. Recyclers seem to work well for this. Like a poster above I had a previous TAG one but I gave it and a Launch Box away to someone to preserve their lungs too. That TAG with the bottle shape doesn't pull the way the old one did. So I gave that one away too.

coolbreeze

It works flawlessly with an E-Nano (all of them) on top. I can take a single big rip or I can split it, it has such an easy pull and feel.
This pipe deserves its reputation and it's well worth the money. I find it to be just like you've described. I love it with open ball vapes (ZX, B0, Zeal) and torch vapes (Lamart Piro). You can do huge, cool rips and barely notice, except for the flavor blast.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I'm looking for a sub-$500 scientific style rig with an 18mm joint, for use with a ball vape. Any suggestions?

Have you seen the cloud connoisseur glass? No need to spend anywhere near $500 lol I presume you want a recycler since you are posting in this thread though...? So yeah CC influx then, not many other options at all

TangibleHangnail

Have you seen the cloud connoisseur glass? No need to spend anywhere near $500 lol I presume you want a recycler since you are posting in this thread though...? So yeah CC influx then, not many other options at all
I might be hijacking it a bit, but I'm looking for [North] American made, not necessarily a recycler. I know about Sky and Gooroo.

coolbreeze

I'm looking for a sub-$500 scientific style rig with an 18mm joint, for use with a ball vape. Any suggestions?
So yeah CC influx then
Influx, heck yeah! Also check out the Goo Roo Klien, it functions really well. They make color ones closer to your limit but you'd have to inquire.

D'oh! poor timing. Anyhow, I got an Ashme bubbler rig and that thing is amazing and well within your range. Not exactly a vapor rig, but the flavor's surprisingly good (he simplified his inline grid a little for me). It cools really well, perfect for a ball vape. Every time I use it I'm just impressed.

Shit Snacks

I might be hijacking it a bit, but I'm looking for [North] American made, not necessarily a recycler. I know about Sky and Gooroo.

Yeah I don't think this is the right place for a broad question like that, there is a scientific glass thread and a heady glass thread that has more US stuff but so much overlap with cheap glass thread too which has the most activity... Anyway your options are much more limited for North American Glass and you will be paying more for something perhaps less ideal although you say not necessarily a recycler so I don't know more detail about what you want but you could get the goo HD3 which is pretty awesome? I'm not such a fan of sky and their percs (or prices) but they have a lot of nice styles too... If you want something a bit more involved, check out Fire Within Glass, he does amazing work with large pieces 18 mm and can get more heady or do custom if you want... Oh and another great one is Texas Hot Glass, she would also do custom work or modify anything you like on her site or on IG, she just posted some new little hollow foot Sherlock shredders... Otherwise what other great options might be, depending on what styles you like the most???

coolbreeze

I got this Rye Dyer Refined Klein, 18mm, for just about $500. It's the best ball vape recycler I've used, it's fantastic.
IMG-7046.jpg

freo_hazard

Never tried a Recycler, ordered one of those SAML Kleins with the slits after using a basic beaker 25cm/10inch ice catcher while dry for the past year with my dynavap setups.

assume you need to add water to get the full function of it and wont work dry?

anyone tried a tempest in a recycler? thats prob my next purchase once pre-orders start

Shit Snacks

assume you need to add water to get the full function of it and wont work dry

I mean it's just an empty pathway dry, doesn't really make sense compared to other rigs that are great dry, but it would work... But yes the point of a recycler, is to cycle the water, more water, more motion constantly, less dry path... Flavorful smooth suction

Shit Snacks,

popitup

anyone tried a tempest in a recycler? thats prob my next purchase once pre-orders start

Yeah, it's smacks. It will make the stem dirtier, and you lose a little bit of flavor though.

What I mean by dirtier, is that I found more material gets pulled through further up the stem mixed with reclaim.

You could just use the head on a WPA stem as well.

Would definitely try, this is a SAML FTK that was ~$75 + a dry ash catch to keep my water pipe more clean.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Bear Mountain Studios 10mm Terp Hammer recycler, I haven't been able to find a function video but I can only imagine it's slick.

f07e744baf22c11de2eca82ca36e3ba2.jpg

10mm recycling terp hammer for $400

@coolbreeze @Bologna figured this made more sense in this thread but who knows, Anviling some Unicorn Glue while GAS afflicts me.
Sweet! Although you left out a key descriptor, "mini"...;):razz:

Here's another new "mini" available but with a larger base:

And a used full size one:

Man, these fuckin things are like tattooed on my brain...!

Edit:

and here are what appears to be somewhat poorly executed (imo) biao.t clones:
76de7527-75e7-4a1e-9cf1-e87097554dd9.jpg

RBR rig purple cfl colored 5 inches around in height 14mm joint welcome to order

Last edited:

Sparkpug

The RBR has been dethroned! The cloud connoisseur Influx is the best recycler (or pipe in general) I've ever used, so far. It keeps my Nano NXT vapor cool and provides nice flavor. It's super easy to pull through and I haven't coughed since I got it.

It's also super easy to hold and clean. Having an open 18mm mouth is ideal and no need to pay Sky another $50 on a $650(!!) for it. Plus the mouth it comes with is really nice too.

Normally after I get a new piece I continue to look at other things and... you know what I mean. With the Influx I haven't looked at anything else. It works super well in a way I had not expected. I've not used anything else. I used to take my LID recycler to use with my Arizer and now I just take the Influx. My mom says I need a 2nd one in case of. I agree!

coolbreeze

The RBR has been dethroned! The cloud connoisseur Influx is the best recycler (or pipe in general) I've ever used, so far. It keeps my Nano NXT vapor cool and provides nice flavor. It's super easy to pull through and I haven't coughed since I got it.

It's also super easy to hold and clean. Having an open 18mm mouth is ideal and no need to pay Sky another $50 on a $650(!!) for it. Plus the mouth it comes with is really nice too.

Normally after I get a new piece I continue to look at other things and... you know what I mean. With the Influx I haven't looked at anything else. It works super well in a way I had not expected. I've not used anything else. I used to take my LID recycler to use with my Arizer and now I just take the Influx. My mom says I need a 2nd one in case of. I agree!
I really like it too, but I'm dying to try the mini influx, I think that one's gonna be pretty sweet.

Shit Snacks

The RBR has been dethroned! The cloud connoisseur Influx is the best recycler

Personally I never felt RBR was so ideal for me personally although I do get the appeal for the authentic BMS designs as they are quite impressive... However I am glad to see this review as I helped with the design for the influx so it would appeal to my ideal style of cycler (single uptake klein vortex non incycler with balanced diffusion) particularly for herbs (and I am also so picky about mouthpieces lol) so more could try too :tup:

Updog makes a smaller version of the style I like too and has a few available now very cheap... Funkler is another great yet totally unique klein recycler style, really nice quality work... Just so many vortex cycler options!

Texus

And what RBR specifically are you referring to? Wide range of functional differences from OG BMG to poor biao.t or other Chinese imitator designs.

Texus,

Sparkpug

And what RBR specifically are you referring to? Wide range of functional differences from OG BMG to poor biao.t or other Chinese imitator designs.

A Bear Mountain RBR, from Bear Mountain. Single diffused 14mm. It's a nice pipe yes, but it's not comparable, for me, to the Influx.

I believed I had the greatest setup until I tried the Influx. Said RBR with a Seed of Life Glassworks Lace perc ash catcher. The Influx does not need any add-ons, but I wouldn't mind a dry catch for the glass screen stems.

At the end of a draw with the RBR and AC, it gets hot. With the Influx it doesn't. It's pushed on its Discord as a flavor thing but I notice its cooling. It's wonderful.

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Nice post @Vehmic, over in the j-hook thread! With a bunch of high-end pieces to drool over, like this one, "on sale":
Which is only 2% off though, but still...:drool::peace:

Top Bottom