Best recycler options/do they improve over conventional water pieces?

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
So I’m not trying to push this guy, everyone has different views and tastes, but I happened to see on IG that th3ydidit is doing his final drop of the year tomorrow and everything’s going to be all clear. It’ll be at bmsglass.com in about 14 hours. Other styles besides RBRs as well.

EDIT: 11am mountain standard time

ElMetrico

I prefer the visual action of most recycles, also the vapor/water contact seems to be optimal. However this comes as a cost to draw restriction or draw force. The 2 bubblers I have owned both required a harder draw to get the same amount of flow. And with my relatively sensitive lungs and throat, I only use a standard perc bubbler now :)

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Bear Mountain is the bees knees IMO...
I thought my first $1k piece would have been from him, but ended up going another direction. I STILL really want to get one.

This is all subjective and I am a bit opinionated, your mileage may vary : The double [sometimes triple] diffused uplines are perfection. The perfect dimensions paired with the perfect perc/air/waterflow... something missed entirely by Baio and the knockoffs. Putting a matrix perc on a RBR [or any recycler] is the best way to ruin an otherwise good recycler design and function.

I love a recycler, simple single perc, slit inline or something else simple. TAG used to have an effortless unrestrictive offering but their current offering is not the same.

Last edited:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
This is all subjective
I like the back pressure the matrix perc gives my baller, why can't non-dabbers have some recycling fun,
I also like it with 'Chirpy' rosin to smooth it out (my homemade rosin can 'vary' at times;)).
I also like my simple straight-out pipe perc on my Peak Pro recycler so for me it is case of horses for courses.

Thick Vape

In the Ballpark
I have a RBR style recycler and I have no idea why, but with a vapcap it produces clouds like no other piece I have.
For my ball vape I love an older simple small bell style piece most, nowadays.
Originally with a dropdown it was meant for a mininail and was great at it. But since the dropdown suffered and I retired the mininail, I recycled it with the ball vape. It fits the hand well and also stands very stable, if I want it to. It has a slitted perc and is well designed so I can pull as much as I want without getting water in my mouth. It restricts just very slightly.
I had it for couple of years and I just feel extremely lucky that I could buy almost exactly the same piece again, yesterday. So while I use one, I clean the other.

I only know recyclers since a couple of years and they are very appealing in their function and appearance!

But I think there are very good pieces of each style, but also alot of garbage that does not function well or taste as good as it could.

edit: I bought 2 same china klein style recyclers, locally. One works fine the other has probably too small slits or something. Too much draw restriction and does not function well. Feels almost like suffocating when you finish a hit and no water spinning in the recycler part.

Last edited:

PutOneInTheAir

E-nano, DynaVaps, v3pro, ROFFU
I guess I'm unpopular I choose a traditional beaker style bong most times. I do have a percolator and it is smoother good experience I'm just so lazy on the cleaning aspect, I get my glass a lot cleaner and a lot easier with the beaker style That's what I've been gravitating towards. Although I do now have some silicone stoppers I just bought to help her to clean my glass.

I've been really digging the j hooks lately. Pretty cool see the different experiences through all different styles It could really change your vape

coolbreeze

So I’m not trying to push this guy, everyone has different views and tastes, but I happened to see on IG that th3ydidit is doing his final drop of the year tomorrow and everything’s going to be all clear. It’ll be at bmsglass.com in about 14 hours. Other styles besides RBRs as well.

EDIT: 11am mountain standard time
Had the big 14mm in the cart, got yoinked out from under my slow ass. Just as well, I really couldn't justify that. But thanks for the heads-up--it's good to know how it works. I will keep an eye on this and maybe try again for the smaller 14s one of these Sundays.

condition

Have you seen the new Chinese hooks I posted in those threads? They're taking some OGB style cues now! And yeah I feel you dude, I do think the Biao RBR is going to be a great option functionally, so go for it with the custom color you like :tup:This is the one I have, it is great, but it is on the smaller side like you are saying, so I think you want the larger Biao style... DHgate sale coupons just started again too btw,
I came here from the neighboring thread. The one you posted looks very attractive, since I prefer smaller size. Or is it mainly for dabbing this size? But mostly is it an inclycler? And why is the price so high in this one?

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

I came here from the neighboring thread. The one you posted looks very attractive, since I prefer smaller size. Or is it mainly for dabbing this size? But mostly is it an inclycler? And why is the price so high in this one?

The incycler style Klein recycler pieces have that vortex chamber inside the rig, as opposed to two connected chambers like the rbr model you posted. I have no experience with the rbr style so can't tell how it is with herb vaping, but I believe it is or was popular with dynavap users? As for the price these are in pretty high demand and the colors will also make it more expensive.

condition

The incycler style Klein recycler pieces have that vortex chamber inside the rig, as opposed to two connected chambers like the rbr model you posted. I have no experience with the rbr style so can't tell how it is with herb vaping, but I believe it is or was popular with dynavap users? As for the price these are in pretty high demand and the colors will also make it more expensive.
Thanks so they are popular amongst DV users because of the small size?

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Thanks so they are popular amongst DV users because of the small size?
Im sorry I should have been more clear. I know some like to use the rbr with DV, I dont know if a specific size is more appropriate in this setup as I'm not that familiar with dynavap and rbr

Last edited:
Abele Rizieri Ferrari,
Reactions: condition

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Yeah it is very nice, circ perc not matrix, not necessarily only for dabbing, I actually prefer it with TM instead, but yeah not an incycler just a simple recycler with a certain flow style... I got it on sale with good discounts so mine was quite a bit cheaper, especially cuz they sent me the wrong precise style, but the quality is very good... Just not a piece I use very often at all honestly

condition

Yeah it is very nice, circ perc not matrix, not necessarily only for dabbing, I actually prefer it with TM instead, but yeah not an incycler just a simple recycler with a certain flow style... I got it on sale with good discounts so mine was quite a bit cheaper, especially cuz they sent me the wrong precise style, but the quality is very good... Just not a piece I use very often at all honestly
thanks man, would you share your favorite recycler for vaping?

condition,

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
What is the current CaliBear URL? a search comes up with a dead link....

Haze Mister,

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

What is the current CaliBear URL? a search comes up with a dead link....

Shit Snacks

thanks man, would you share your favorite recycler for vaping?

I think I already posted them here? Certainly in the cheap glass thread, I'm just guessing that I also shared my favorites in here earlier... The one I like most as an herbal recycler, is not available anywhere unfortunately however... I have others, like that little RBR, but I don't use them very often though compared to my more standard bubblers with herbs, while I almost always use a recycler for dabbing with banger

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

CaliBear has a rbr for 60 after coupon with sol perc: https://calibearglass.com/products/refined-bell-recycler-us-warehouse?variant=32247178199075

The one I like most as an herbal recycler, is not available anywhere unfortunately however...

Is it the same one you were talking about here?

the one I have (that is slitted fountain perc to outer uptake with non funnel shape klein and incycler downtake) is awesome for flavor and diffusion herbal vaping with tetra stem and log styles...

It is in stock here: https://m.dhgate.com/product/green-pyrex-beaker-bong-glass-water-pipe/755433538.html

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

coolbreeze

Oh, yes, it is, thank you, however someone tried to order it from DJsmoke (where I got my male tentacle rig) and were told it was not actually in stock... So I would reach out to ask them to confirm before ordering?
Do you still use/enjoy it, @Shit Snacks ? I liked the looks of it when you got it and you seemed to really dig it so I was kinda bummed when it became unavailable. Reached out, no reply yet. I ordered anyhow, hopefully they'll come through.

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
I like the back pressure the matrix perc gives my baller, why can't non-dabbers have some recycling fun,
I also like it with 'Chirpy' rosin to smooth it out (my homemade rosin can 'vary' at times;)).
I also like my simple straight-out pipe perc on my Peak Pro recycler so for me it is case of horses for courses.
Definitely want one of those without the black accents... I saw a clone on the china gate but it was a bit too rough and I am not having any black colour on my glass.

bmsglass.com
That is what I meant at the Cheap Bubbler thread- clones are fine for people who are not glued to the screen because the originals are not made in quantity... They are all gone from that site- not a single piece of glass for sale.

woops-sorry for double posting!

Haze Mister,

howie105

That is what I meant at the Cheap Bubbler thread- clones are fine for people who are not glued to the screen because the originals are not made in quantity... They are all gone from that site- not a single piece of glass for sale.

woops-sorry for double posting!
woops-sorry for double posting!... Have you been into your jars? :)

howie105,
Top Bottom