BAKx - bake all kinds

coolbreeze

Here's to good friends who know what's best for you!
IMG-8729-Copy.jpg

coolbreeze

As fine a job as it does roasting I think I enjoy just using it, there's a bit of ritual but it's easy to load and unload and clean up. Temp regulation is getting easier every time, flavor's amazing, effects are full but not too sedating. What a beautiful vape, and what a joy to use.
IMG-8787.jpg

Dr. G

***Old Resident*** Vapman Collector
Does anyone know where to buy the BAKx accessories other than on his website? His website is closed for a bit....

Dr. G,

Dr. G

***Old Resident*** Vapman Collector
Depends what you need if it could be an aftermarket made thing, but there aren't a lot of options so might just have to wait

510 extension cord short lambo greeny​

I need one of these...I wanted to buy this on the site but, he is away. I was just wondering if someone has one for sale other than at his store.

4-Aces King-High

I once had A BakX in my cart and ignored A confirmation code phonecall from CC To approve the purchase thinking i was getting Scammed . I Now Know the id on phone screen- Cry-Out-Loud. Lurking A Release ,Good Luck To Everyone attempting to Get One. If this Is A retype I’m still sore at myself for missing out. Cheers.

n0tu2

510 extension cord short lambo greeny​

I need one of these...I wanted to buy this on the site but, he is away. I was just wondering if someone has one for sale other than at his store.

Divine Tribe (ineedhemp.com) has them.. 10% code: thankyou10 (code might still work?)

Not sure of the quality but it should do the trick.

Don't forget you need to compensate the cold resistance as it will rise a little with the cable attached.. If you decide to give it a go get the shorter one -- 30cm (less resistance rise)

Hippie

There's that guy that sells his stuff ..... with a wee markup
and RVS and verdampftnochmal also have the magnetic ones in EU

El Duderino

The Dude abides.
Did anyone buy one of these new BAKx Glass Z-cores with a Z-stem Wood Kit?

The glass core is from GVB.

I don't even have a BAKx (yet) but that stem kit looks just aweseome so I wonder if anyone here will give it a try.

coolbreeze

I don't even have a BAKx (yet) but that stem kit looks just aweseome so I wonder if anyone here will give it a try.
I think I saw these in pics poking around the discord for @PlanetHulk extension cable pics--matching sets were amazing. I am going to try one.

Zasquatch

https://z-stems.com

Heyo! Thanks for the interest and shoutout! Guess I need to be better about checking in over here on FC 😅

If anyone has questions holler at me. Best place to find me is on discord, insta, or the website.

Two kits are still available!

Zasquatch

https://z-stems.com
Will they be available again in the future? As said, I don't even own a BAKx yet but once I get one I would be highly interested in that kit.

Yes indeed! I have a lot of really nice woods accumulated, and have some crazy ideas to keep building on the system. But baby steps. Basic units first, get the word out, build from there. I do plan to keep entry level options available so there’s a spread of options for different budgets.

El Duderino

The Dude abides.
Yes indeed! I have a lot of really nice woods accumulated, and have some crazy ideas to keep building on the system. But baby steps. Basic units first, get the word out, build from there. I do plan to keep entry level options available so there’s a spread of options for different budgets.

Awesome! I'm looking forward to all the cool stuff you will create!

passenger

is this thing on?
For extension cords I'd always look out for Lamart's own ones and those of @PlanetHulk . If not for the sheer beauty of it, the cords have much more flexibilty which will be missed heavily with those of Divine Tribe / Crossing Tech. Those work as well but might make you twist and shout when they push over something.

Top Bottom