BAKx - bake all kinds

Bababouy

Hello, do you mind telling how has the experience with the Hadron + Bakx been since you posted this, still working great? How's the battery life? My 2nd wismec just died and not sure if worth getting the Hadron. Thanks!
I was running the hadron mini exclusively since I bought my Bakx until I picked up a few more dna mods to play with a few weeks ago. Battery isn’t amazing with an 18650 but with a 21700 it manages to last me for a day or two depending on use. I liked it so much I picked up two more from 3fvape as backups. The size is quite nice with or without a cable. I’ve been using the molicel P45Bs for the slightly higher mah.

Fesob_31

Hello, do you mind telling how has the experience with the Hadron + Bakx…

It works perfectly with the BAKx since day one and It is probably the cheapest dna 100c mod you can buy. I have no complaints with it. I don’t usually break stuff but I don’t like to stress the 510 connector so get a dedicated unit for each device.

Go for 21700 batteries, less mah than 2 18650 but it can supply 70W no problem and the usb-c connector with 3A is really fast. (Get a usb-c PD compliant charger, GaN chargers are so tiny).

japecan

does anyone that has gotten a kit from CS have a picture of everything that was included in it that can show me please? im just trying to figure out what all is included since only pictures of the bakx units are available on there site. please and thank you
Sorry it took so long but had my Zebrano for two weeks! Here you go…

average_joe

Really torn here. I love lamart vapes. The tetra-x is one of my favourites, but i dislike conduction.

Thoughts?
I don't think theres much we can tell you based on that info only. I dont care about conduction but IMO this one feels different than any of the other conduction vapes that I have used. I love my tetrax and I can get better hits with my Tetrax using the same amount of material, the Bakx has a bigger chamber so it can hit harder. I love both.

Momor

I dont like the flavour. To me conduction has a "over roasted" taste alot of the time.

Is there much convection going on here?
It doesn't taste "over roasted" at all for me.
I really like to "ride the line" with all my vapes (TP80, TM2, Anvil, Bak) and the BakX doesn't taste more roasted than the others and may even taste less roasted near the end.

I would say it uses more radiant heat than real conduction. I'm pretty sure that if you could place a piece of bud in the middle of the stem, with it not touching the stems walls, it would bake as well (like in a cooking oven).

average_joe

The flavor is top notch. Will make a proper testing soon thou, I have a strain that smell gorgeous and will harvest soon so will check if the Tetrax or Bakx has the better flavor. Compared to all the other conduction vapes I used, it blew my mind on the flavor department, I thought the same as you about conduction before using the bakx. Maybe it has something to do with what Momor says, as the heating element isn't in direct contact with the oven, there's always a gap and because of that there is also a good amount of conduction involved.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
IMO taste is more about dialing the right temp quick enough so the terps do not degrade . I use this vape only for solid concentrats and double deckers. Convection vapes are much less effective at vaping small amounts of those. Where you using convection herb is only heater when you draw so,there is less degradation of taste for sure, but here you can savor it just by taking out the stem after you are done with your hit. This is pretty much an electric vaponic for me or handheld vapolution, but also more ergonomic and beautiful with its artisanal twist. I wouldnt get the device straight for herb usage though , imo where it shines is its versatility to Bake all kinds of stuff without hassle and with minor compromise.

the_hexx

Team Hash
IMO taste is more about dialing the right temp quick enough so the terps do not degrade . I use this vape only for solid concentrats and double deckers. Convection vapes are much less effective at vaping small amounts of those. Where you using convection herb is only heater when you draw so,there is less degradation of taste for sure, but here you can savor it just by taking out the stem after you are done with your hit. This is pretty much an electric vaponic for me or handheld vapolution, but also more ergonomic and beautiful with its artisanal twist. I wouldnt get the device straight for herb usage though , imo where it shines is its versatility to Bake all kinds of stuff without hassle and with minor compromise.
I agree. I’ve used the Bakx with flower precisely once and it was great, but what vape at this point isn’t? It really excels with hash in my case ( no access to concentrates here), its the hash vape I’ve always dreamed of; like you said an electric Vaponic, what more can a hashhead want?

passenger

is this thing on?
I would not rule this one out for herb, it is my go to if I want to taste the herb the same way as it smells. I find I have to change my settings according to the strain by +/-5°C when using full nugs but then it's tasting perfect from start to finish, I feel it extracts without the popcorn taste at all.

average_joe

About Cuboid 200 and Wismec Reuleaux rx gen3 (2 battery).
Been using both a lot, sadly only have one of each to test. Both without heat sink. My Wismec heats up too much, scary at some point so I am no loner using it with the Bakx. The Cuboid has been amazing, it gets warm, nothing to worry, normal temp that a mod usually reaches, also love the battery life. Will get a Hadron Mini soon but would get another Cuboid for a fair price, has issues with the connector pin but fixed it and had issues with the battery door but fixed it.
Hope this info helps someone and if your experience is different please let us know, thanks.

average_joe

I would strongly suggest getting heat sink
Bought a couple from aliexpress and they didn't work 😅. Will order now from the store I'm getting the Hadron.

Bought a couple from aliexpress and they didn't work 😅. Will order now from the store I'm getting the Hadron.
Does anyone else had issues with aliexpress heatsinks? Mine had the coil read jumping or simply not reading the vape at all. If someone had them work please provide a link please, thanks

Top Bottom