BAKx - bake all kinds

Stonedbadger

Divine Tribe (ineedhemp.com) has them.. 10% code: thankyou10 (code might still work?)

Not sure of the quality but it should do the trick.

Don't forget you need to compensate the cold resistance as it will rise a little with the cable attached.. If you decide to give it a go get the shorter one -- 30cm (less resistance rista

With this cord how.much did you increase the resistance by?

Stonedbadger,
Reactions: olysh pops

El Duderino

The Dude abides.
BAKx drop 18.08.24, 16:20 (4:20pm CET) @cannabissommelier.ch

They look amazing! 😍

dimmusp

BAKx drop 18.08.24, 16:20 (4:20pm CET) @cannabissommelier.ch

They look amazing! 😍
Will those be <$300 or so like in the good old days of Lamart drops, or $700+ like the usual Cannabis Sommelier prices?

coolbreeze

I know it feels like that since it has been a while, but those days aren't over! Still just vacation for the shop is all... Also I think it has been said, but the ones from CS are all bundled up in a kit so the value evens out??
It includes a premium to have the mod set up for you but if you're like me that was pretty helpful. I think I saw kits without the mods now, too.

passenger

is this thing on?
700 dollars lol 🤦🏻
It's becoming comical to put so much money into a vape.
Look closely and it's not. Maybe it's not clear, but the BakX itself is far from 700. It's the bundle at CS actually. There's the DNA Mod to power the Bakx, a variety of Stems to bake whatever you want etc. DNA Mods are not cheap and so is glass, bangers, adapters and whatnot.

the_hexx

Team Hash
Look closely and it's not. Maybe it's not clear, but the BakX itself is far from 700. It's the bundle at CS actually. There's the DNA Mod to power the Bakx, a variety of Stems to bake whatever you want etc. DNA Mods are not cheap and so is glass, bangers, adapters and whatnot.
I bought my BAK on the December ‘23 drop for 219 CHF (about 250 USD), simple SS and glass stems were about $10 and you can get a DNA mod for about $100. So they have definitely gotten more expensive lately.

I really hope these become more widely available at some point, such a good vape.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I bought my BAK on the December ‘23 drop for 239 CHF (about 270 USD), simple SS and glass stems were about $10 and you can get a DNA mod for about $100. So they have definitely gotten more expensive lately.

I really hope these become more widely available at some point, such a good vape.

The glass stems are definitely more complex and involved now, more expensive, but also BAK price depends on the wood used too

the_hexx

Team Hash
The glass stems are definitely more complex and involved now, more expensive, but also BAK price depends on the wood used too
I guess the issue is that he makes so few of those each days that it makes sense to bundle them in premium packages. There’s not a ‘starter’ deal (and that at $400 or so wasn’t exactly starter), and this is now out of reach for those who don’t want to spend an arm and a leg on a vape.

Oden

It's way too expensive and that's my opinion.
No need to try to find an explanation for that lol.
If Lamart again offers bakx devices at a legitimate price like what I saw before, I would buy directly from the Lamart site.
And with great pleasure if I can at least buy one in the space of a minute 😂.
Otherwise there are other vapes in this world that will make me just as happy, without making me feel like I'm being scammed 🤦🏻

passenger

is this thing on?
I did a quick calculation based on a previous direct order with Lamart and a single unit without a mod on the cannabissommelier site and noticed an uptick of about 20% as the single unit also contained more than my direct order unit. I don't know if the included WPA is one of those made by EHLE by the way, but EHLE is a top brand in the EU. Not going to argue about your opinion at all of course and I also prefer direct orders... But it does not look like a scam to me. :)

Oden

The prices are much more expensive with them, than with Lamart and even for the bakx unit alone. Looking forward to the return of Lamart to buy a bakx, that's the summary of my opinion.
If people are happy to buy from this brand, good for them.

Stonedbadger

Looking for some help.

I have just uploaded the Bakx DNA profile to my dna250c mode. The profile has loaded, checked and locked the resistance.

However I keep getting "menu error press up" displayed on the mod when I try to use it?

Any advice would be much appreciated

Cheers

Stonedbadger,

Momor

Looking for some help.

I have just uploaded the Bakx DNA profile to my dna250c mode. The profile has loaded, checked and locked the resistance.

However I keep getting "menu error press up" displayed on the mod when I try to use it?

Cheers
Assuming you uploaded the right DNA250C I would try to take out for a few seconds and reinstall the battery and try again.
If you still have the same problem I would try to reinstall the firmware.
You can also try to clean the contacts on your BakX and mod.

n0tu2

Looking for some help.

Cheers

Try re-flashing your mod back to the basic stock factory settings for 250C within EScribe and then try adding it again?

There is an alternative firmware theme on the BAKx discord in the #bakx sub-threads (custom DNAc themes) It supports 250C and has pre-sets for bakx, tubo, dtv4/5 and m22 and maybe others: 'VAKx (vape all kinds)' it has just the theme and a full install profile too. If it doesn't work always try re-flashing to stock and then applying again. This one works good for me (using the full install with all the pre-sets on my 250C) always some trial and error w/this game 😀

Terp_Extractor

Looking for some help.

Cheers
I had this happen to me now then a few times and still happened last night again but got it to work again after 3-5 min.

So what everyone recommended was to do a hard reset on the mod with escribe and and flash the bakx file again to the mod. But some claimed it ddnt work either so the solution i for was once you unlock the screen before firing go into menu/settings and exit out back to main screen and it works. Its been working so far until last night when i decided not to do that and i got the error again.

Terp_Extractor,
Reactions: passenger
Top Bottom