• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

BAKx - bake all kinds

GoldenBud

...the envy and jealousy is so strong right now lol. i am so unbelievably excited for the drop this month... im just bouncin off the walls in anticipation.... :rofl::mmmm:
the tetraX is still fine as wine ;) dabbin at 450F+ is an awesome feature

GoldenBud,

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
fooorgot smth ...
you can't edit wattage without set 4 clicks from main screen = Edit
so
menu (menu+plus) > Interface > Clicks > Set 4 as 'Edit'
go back to main screen
4 Clicks > Minus > Minus > Minus > PWR set to 70w or 75w, some people set 75w (Hey Snaxie ;) ) and it saves some seconds until it's ready from cold.

TCR 185 is already set in M1/M2/M3 so no need to do anything

how to lock resistance:
menu>Coils>Manage> in TUBO field reach to 0.200 and with plus or minus button just lock it, see the lock sign, >>> set 'Check' to No.

enjoy ;)
So on a related note I'm thinking of getting the Prrl Labs Neo (link) which uses a modded Eleaf unit for heating. Would I be able to also use the heater with the BAKx?

TigoleBitties,
Reactions: GoldenBud

GoldenBud

So on a related note I'm thinking of getting the Prrl Labs Neo (link) which uses a modded Eleaf unit for heating. Would I be able to also use the heater with the BAKx?
hmmm....No, don't do it. the best option is getting a tubomyevic supported mod. like this, while it lasts in the stock https://wismec.us/predator-228-with-elabo-no-battery.html

easy installation. download NFE tools and firmware update.
but probably the mod of ELEAF support Arctic fox is also ok.
my crew:
IMG-20230206-181334.jpg

ELEAF Rim-C with Arctic Fox firmware for a backup.

Last edited:

KievanRus882

I'm having trouble finding Sinuous Predator 228 in canada, its sold out, and wismec won't ship to Canada, is there any other options for mods?

KievanRus882,
Reactions: GoldenBud

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
no he has his own custom firmware on it as well. i would definitely say you are gonna need another mod to use with the BAKx. my opinion, get a 2 battery mod.
Ok. Thanks for the info. Was hoping to save some cash 💰 to justify my unabated VAS.

edit: Found the same info you mentioned in the Prrl Neo thread:
"We have a one-year limited warranty, which is voided if the NEO is removed from the battery mod, or if the firmware is reflashed. Don't get us wrong, one of the reasons we chose the Rim-C was so that we could use Arctic Fox to personalize our settings. So, we get the desire to use your own settings and mod. It's just that then we have no way of knowing if someone has exceeded the design parameters and over-drove the heating element with too much current."

Last edited:

GoldenBud

I'm having trouble finding Sinuous Predator 228 in canada, its sold out, and wismec won't ship to Canada, is there any other options for mods?
do you have an option using a company that its job is to make sure things from USA will be sent to Canada?
like 3rd company that has a warehouse, you pay 20$, and you've got it.

I had to pay 27$ for a company like this to get my Predator from the UK.

GoldenBud,
Reactions: BigJr48

hoyo77

hmmm....No, don't do it. the best option is getting a tubomyevic supported mod. like this, while it lasts in the stock https://wismec.us/predator-228-with-elabo-no-battery.html

easy installation. download NFE tools and firmware update.
but probably the mod of ELEAF support Arctic fox is also ok.
my crew:
IMG-20230206-181334.jpg

ELEAF Rim-C with Arctic Fox firmware for a backup.
Would the Ravage 230 work?? any other mods besides wisemec work with the firmware? just asking getting ready to buy a mod to have on hand when i luckily get a drop on this bad boy.

Nevermind i found it on his page.....here it is for anyone else that wants to know

firmware supported box mods​

Joyetech​

• eVic VTC Mini​

• eVic VTC Dual​

• eVic VTwo Mini​

• eVic VTwo​

• eVic AIO​

• eVic Basic​

• eGrip II / Light​

• Cuboid​

• Cuboid Mini​

• Cuboid 200​

• Evic Primo v1 / v2​

• Evic Primo mini​

• Evic Primo SE​

Wismec​

• Presa TC75W​

• Presa TC100W​

• Reuleaux RX75​

• Reuleaux RX200S​

• Reuleaux RX2/3​

• Reuleaux RXmini​

• Reuleaux RX300​

• Sinuous + Predator 228W​

• Reuleaux RX Gen3​

• Reuleaux RX Gen3 Dual​

• RX2 20700​

• Sinuous P80​

• RX2 21700​

Eleaf​

• Invoke​

Others​

• Vaponaute La Petite Box​

Last edited:

GoldenBud

Checkout Aliexpress and fasttech. I have't bought a mod in years, but I got some from them in the past.
all gone long time ago. so sad. like 1year ago it was the end. some DNA left and now it's gone too some months or so...
some DNA available in the UK, Predator 228 available in wismec.us (people like us need 3rd company to send it to them etc)

I got my predator from UK. through a 3rd company. now it's gone too

But rim-C mods are also good for BakX and they are available in some sites (Arctic Fox fw)

Last edited:
GoldenBud,
Reactions: BigJr48

hoyo77

all gone long time ago. so sad. like 1year ago it was the end. some DNA left and now it's gone too some months or so...
some DNA available in the UK, Predator 228 available in wismec.us (people like us need 3rd company to send it to them etc)

I got my predator from UK. through a 3rd company. now it's gone too

But rim-C mods are also good for BakX and they are available in some sites (Arctic Fox fw)
if i am underdstanding you correctly...as long as it is a DNA based mod then you should be good to go.

GoldenBud

if i am underdstanding you correctly...as long as it is a DNA based mod then you should be good to go.
Rim-C confirmed by one tester as working perfectly even without any heat sink (Arctic Fox fw)
DNA confirmed by few as working too ofc
and tubomyevic ... it works with all except 1 mod that Jerry said in the Troy&Troy show about the bAKx. one mod is not supported i forgot which. getting too hot.

I got my Wismec Predator and that's the one I'll be using. Rim-C for backup.

but seems like DNA/AF/tubomyevic all fine

hoyo77

Rim-C confirmed by one tester as working perfectly even without any heat sink (Arctic Fox fw)
DNA confirmed by few as working too ofc
and tubomyevic ... it works with all except 1 mod that Jerry said in the Troy&Troy show about the bAKx. one mod is not supported i forgot which. getting too hot.

I got my Wismec Predator and that's the one I'll be using. Rim-C for backup.

but seems like DNA/AF/tubomyevic all fine
good to know..this is the one i have my eyes on

Wismec Sinuous Ravage230​

GoldenBud

***pay attention... this message below is written before I tested the temp with a thermometer. if you've got one, my sweet spot is 210c walls... for taste and effects. the video below is not 200c probably but 220c+... so pay attention to the resistance. it shouldn't be 0.196 as described later but maybe 0.192 or so. I added a heatsink and it changed.***

thanks a lot funky!
it's one of these vapes that will make you feel the effects of the herb in your hands, that's very strong and efficent vape. I really hope he will make enough of them, it's unbeatable.
200c , 70w (default is 70w tobumyevic) 0.211 cold resistance @ Predator, 0.196 locked thanks to Improvaper I copied your difference.

abv:
1676306301970.jpg

Rim-C 0.186 locked, 50w, after 30-40 sec of preheat

Last edited:

hoyo77

***pay attention... this message below is written before I tested the temp with a thermometer. if you've got one, my sweet spot is 210c walls... for taste and effects. the video below is not 200c probably but 220c+... so pay attention to the resistance. it shouldn't be 0.196 as described later but maybe 0.192 or so. I added a heatsink and it changed.***

thanks a lot funky!
it's one of these vapes that will make you feel the effects of the herb in your hands, that's very strong and efficent vape. I really hope he will make enough of them, it's unbeatable.
200c , 70w (default is 70w tobumyevic) 0.211 cold resistance @ Predator, 0.196 locked thanks to Improvaper I copied your difference.

abv:
1676306301970.jpg

Rim-C 0.186 locked, 50w, after 30-40 sec of preheat
Thick ass clouds like that old skool supreme vape!!!

GoldenBud

I'm using a Wismec Predator, with a heatsink, that can't be removed now from the mod (It works fine so I won't put more pressure on it)

cold resistance with a heatsink : 0.247
calibrated with a thermometer to be accurate, hot resistance to lock : 0.208 (locked)
*another Wismec Predator mod may be slightly different so I'd suggest having a 3$ thermometer from ali/ebay or so

if the BAKx is left in the stem without inhaling, at 220c, the ABV will be very black.

sweet spot : 210c, 30 sec preheat with the stem soaked inside.

huge cloud. dark 'popcorn smell' ABV, not combusted.

Last edited:
Top Bottom