BAKx - bake all kinds

RedZep

Vape looks great. Been looking for a heavy conduction vape with decent flavour. I like conduction effects late at night. I'm not clued up on these 510 mod things. Is there a way I could run this thing as a desktop instead of batteries?

GoldenBud

Vape looks great. Been looking for a heavy conduction vape with decent flavour. I like conduction effects late at night. I'm not clued up on these 510 mod things. Is there a way I could run this thing as a desktop instead of batteries?
there's an "adapter" , it's a big thing... like a PID or even bigger.... to reduce from 220v to 4v~ it cost around 100-200 EUR , IF he got it in his supplies still .. but .. what happens if you forget your stem loaded with weed inside? maybe it's dangerous, idk, but need to be checked

GoldenBud

Wismec Predator, 70w, TCR=91, cold resistance locked=0.243, 220c, 30s soaking

thanks @Fesob_31 for letting me the idea of maybe changing the TCR instead of cold resistance, it should be working with TCR=185 and resistance reduced by 0.035 then locked, but after trying this method, and I'll stay on TCR=91 :D

PS
Used a Solo II's conical screen so the herb was not left on the middle of the stem , probably it helped to the ABV not getting dark

IMG-20230216-195626.jpg

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I hate you all, hope i dont miss the drop :D :D :D .
@GoldenBud You kissed the ring and joined the early access mafia ,huh ?

I like it so much better here, but the discord does have its perks!

BAK has been a go-to rotational compliment with my Tetra, even now that I am through the honeymoon phase, it is still proving itself to be quite practical...

GoldenBud

I hate you all, hope i dont miss the drop :D :D :D .
@GoldenBud You kissed the ring and joined the early access mafia ,huh ?
Kinda the opposite of that :lol:
Snax got me in - I brought it - then canceled my order and asked for refund because I thought it will raise my tolerance to the roof - then brought it again after 2-3 weeks :lol::lol:

thanks Snax !! i never had to cancel it

for the microdosing people - get Solo II conical screens and it will reduce your bowl to an half , i think funky will offer screens so .. it works with 0.1gr and 0.05gr too !

*With Rim-C TCR=92 works or even 93, and not 91. get a 3$ thermometer if you can ( @Abysmal Vapor i guess you already have got a "needle" thermometer ? )

GoldenBud

220c hit dedicated to @Abysmal Vapor it's like the Anvil all-glass ... back to TCR 185, 0.035 resistance below cold, locked, TCR 91 was not too stable ... not too dark ABV

GoldenBud,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
@Shit Snacks @GoldenBud
:D Ok guys i am counting on you to put pressure on FJ to put me front of the line .
Just joking of course. I just have been enjoying my own manual version (power controlled) of this concept already and i am really hyped to try it in portable variant with TC with the cutting edge software that lamart have implemented ,also really want to support FJ since he has come such a long way since back in the days :) !

Last edited:

RedZep

I am with you @Abysmal Vapor about the "the early access mafia " cuz behind the screen, I'm drooling....
Early access mafia :rofl:

My jealousy aside, I think they are doing a service. There are some very experienced vape heads in this forum. It's the reason I come here to ask questions. So I can see why vape manufacturers would tap into that resource. For me being able to ask these users questions is very valuable.

GoldenBud

for dry herb, personally, in my honest opinion, the tetra p80/piro bring better effects than the bakx, don't have hash/dabs so can't tell, but it should be better for these stuff. no money to get these now, but i think it'll be the daily driver of hash/dabs user
also i don't have too much weed for full nugs sessions, did it once and it feels good,

for grinded herb i'd choose the tetra p80/piro most of the times,
i prefer 100% convection devices, the bakx is mostly a conduction

Shit Snacks

The hybrid conduction with the BAK seems to extract more potent vapor compared to the pure convection of those others in my experience, harsher for me as a result, but just so effective... Tetra can be quicker and smoother for me (both through water with grounds for a one hitter bowl) whole nugs is a really special experience though when they are done right they are so nice, and I have not used mine with concentrate that much (tried moon rocks which kinda sucked lol)

GoldenBud

by the time the herb sits in a 200c~ (-+20c) for 20s-40s it loses its spirit imho. the effects from the Piro or the Tetra p80 are like .... the spirit of the terpenes are present, for sure.

for dabs or iceolator? well, i bet it fucking rocks! but i won't spend the money now, it will also raise my tolerance to the roof too.
i will keep it for dabs/iceolator in the future. quicker extraction for these stuff, for sure. and less battery consumption.

i tested the bakX with a needle thermometer a lot of times, around 200c in the walls, it tastes amazing for a conduction device. but not like 100% convection devices.

GoldenBud,
Reactions: Cheebsy

Shit Snacks

by the time the herb sits in a 200c~ (-+20c) for 20s-40s it loses its spirit imho. the effects from the Piro or the Tetra p80 are like .... the spirit of the terpenes are present, for sure.

Yeah if you waste the goodies like that haha obviously I'm using lower temps and not letting it sit that long without inhaling :tup:

GoldenBud

Yeah if you waste the goodies like that haha obviously I'm using lower temps and not letting it sit that long without inhaling :tup:
I can't know for sure, and I dunno if you already have brought a needle thermometer? but for the nice clouds you've got , it's at least 200c or more?
there are no clouds at all for me at 190c....

if you really think you vape at 360f, get a needle thermometer. it's not 360f imho
if you really find that it's 360f, let me know ASAP. but i think it's 400f++

GoldenBud,

Shit Snacks

I can't know for sure, and I dunno if you already have brought a needle thermometer? but for the nice clouds you've got , it's at least 200c or more?
there are no clouds at all for me at 190c....

if you really think you vape at 360f, get a needle thermometer. it's not 360f imho
if you really find that it's 360f, let me know ASAP. but i think it's 400f++

I don't have thermometer, the precise temperature is not important to me, I disagree that it's that hot, it depends how long it is sitting in there and other factors, also the clouds are relative, with more conduction they are in there and then you suck them out quickly and then they thin, I don't know about Celsius but 190 sounds pretty middling to get clouds easily, probably just need to work on your technique with it overall... Its still so early for you that I'd say you probably just need to work on your technique with it more... When I got mine I was using only it for a month, very versatile :cool:

GoldenBud

I don't have thermometer, the precise temperature is not important to me, I disagree that it's that hot, it depends how long it is sitting in there and other factors, also the clouds are relative, with more conduction they are in there and then you suck them out quickly and then they thin, I don't know about Celsius but 190 sounds pretty middling to get clouds easily, probably just need to work on your technique with it overall... Its still so early for you that I'd say you probably just need to work on your technique with it more... When I got mine I was using only it for a month, very versatile :cool:
your clouds are atleast 420F not 360F ... get a 3$-5$ needle thermometer ... it gives a heavy high, strong, but it's not the spirit of the terpenes ... i am sure you can understand .... it's not like tetra p80 satisfaction for me .... like, tetra at 430F+ for me is much better than real temp of like 430F in the bak ... more THC less terpz, but still the first few clouds taste good

for me, it looks like 420F+ ... even 440F ... but i don't want to say before you check hehe

Shit Snacks

your clouds are atleast 420F not 360F ... get a 3$-5$ needle thermometer ... it gives a heavy high, strong, but it's not the spirit of the terpenes ... i am sure you can understand .... it's not like tetra p80 satisfaction for me .... like, tetra at 430F+ for me is much better than real temp of like 430F in the bak ... more THC less terpz, but still the first few clouds taste good

for me, it looks like 420F+ ... even 440F ... but i don't want to say before you check hehe

That sounds ridiculous though, you can't tell just by my clouds, that was also one of my earliest sessions with it, was still dialing it in... Obviously the temp settings should be different between Tetra and BAK, I think you are a little hung up on numbers with totally subjective reports and visuals... Having the thermometer to play around with seems like a negative in this case, just approach it as is

GoldenBud

that was also one of my earliest sessions with it
that's our problem... we don't know if it's 370f or 390f or 420f.... that's why need a thermometer.. hehe
i respect you ofc bro but it's so easy to think it's 370f and it's 430f i learned it on my own skin!
i respect the way you see it ofc, i know having a thermometer can be too 'ocd' i just had it here and i recommend it to any bak user imho! it's so easy to mislead

your load looks like half load + clouds like i've got on 440f +-

think about it : the k value of conduction of ss316l is like 10x times than glass, dynavap need around 390F. why BAKx would need 360F? glass soak less heat than ss316l. it must be higher than 400F... think about it....
lower k, higher temp... to reach same performance

Last edited:
Top Bottom