• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

AVS m22

Oil420FL

So long as I get a good install (resistance at or below marked on the container) I get a resistance read and then lock resistance. I will use the escc until performance drops but don’t re-read resistance.

A little resistance drift really doesn’t matter. Both the v1 and v2 work fine with dna. I setup a custom material profile in escribe with the recommended TCR.

The controller tower is also really close at this point so that might be n option as well.

But my v1 paired with a paranormal dna250 and a v2 paired with the 510 cable and a Odin 250c work imo equally as well as the beta control tower.
I seem to recall reading that 510 cables often made DNA units revert to wattage out of TC mode because of resistance changes [or is my memory foggy on this?].

Oil420FL,

DankNug

I seem to recall reading that 510 cables often made DNA units revert to wattage out of TC mode because of resistance changes [or is my memory foggy on this?].
It does for me, but on my dtv5 on my dna unit. I use the m22 510 cable. It didn't end up lasting long, took them 6 months to replace and it still didn't last long. I didn't think I was super tough with the cable. I ended up getting this for my DTV5 and haven't looked back to a cable since. Maybe it'll help someone who gets annoyed by the cable

small jack stand

DankNug,
Reactions: Oil420FL

BakedDiogenes

Anyone have a good method for removing the stock black mouthpiece tip? Looking to swap it with a different 810 piece.

BakedDiogenes,

BakedDiogenes

Ohhhh I see. In that case, I'd toss the whole top in ISO until it softens up a bit.
Worked like a charm. Thanks!

Testing the new tip with some Future Ex-Wife rosin I picked up today. 20w on the 6-sec profile. Definitely a much cooler hit, and I may throw some balls in at some point for further cooling.

image hosting

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Just hitting some runtz rosin in the M22 using their bubbler.
Due to my own special clip installation tech I get about 5 hits before resistance goes off so I stick with wattage, just pulsing old school. I'm quite good at it now so I still love her, warts and all.

IMG-20221129-152821.jpg

SpaceCowboy702

It might just be my preference. Believe me I want to like the DTv5 more given how cheap replacement cups are. Everything just seems smoother to me on the m22. Part of it might be SiC over white ceramic.

If you want to try, let me know what version of the ESCC you have and I can get the right curve files for you.
I just got an M22 for my Rx gen 3 Dual but I'm so lost on setup since I'm coming from a Sai+. Any chance you could spare a few minutes to help me out??

SpaceCowboy702

Just hitting some runtz rosin in the M22 using their bubbler.
Due to my own special clip installation tech I get about 5 hits before resistance goes off so I stick with wattage, just pulsing old school. I'm quite good at it now so I still love her, warts and all.

IMG-20221129-152821.jpg
I have an Rx Gen3 Dual, may I ask what settings you are using??

What’s the question?
I'm on my lunch break rn is there anyway to make a profile right now without using a PC? I'm so new to this that I don't want to mess up the ESCC I just got it last night. It's a high ohm ESCC btw

SpaceCowboy702,

florduh

I have an Rx Gen3 Dual, may I ask what settings you are using??

I'm on my lunch break rn is there anyway to make a profile right now without using a PC? I'm so new to this that I don't want to mess up the ESCC I just got it last night. It's a high ohm ESCC btw

Brother, if you're rocking a high ohm you'll want to use Wattage Curves on Arctic Fox. I'm pretty sure I posted a link to the curves somewhere on this thread. If not, I can find them later tonight.

You will need to connect your mod to a PC and install Arctic Fox before you can load any custom curves.

SpaceCowboy702

Brother, if you're rocking a high ohm you'll want to use Wattage Curves on Arctic Fox. I'm pretty sure I posted a link to the curves somewhere on this thread. If not, I can find them later tonight.

You will need to connect your mod to a PC and install Arctic Fox before you can load any custom curves.
I already have AF my apologies I should have explained myself better. I actually downloaded the link you supplied for someone else prior but since I'm at work away from a PC I wanted to see if I could erase an existing profile and just input the settings from edit mode on the mod. I guess I should have brought my Sai+ with me as well lol now I'll have to just look at this rosin and hope we're almost done with this job.

SpaceCowboy702,

lazylathe

Almost there...
Just received a Black Friday sale from AVS!!😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

The mod is once again 'almost ready', they just have to redesign the whole board again... This was in February of 2023 and they said it would take two to three weeks. We are in the middle of November now...

I joined this 'startup' more than 5 years ago and sat on the waiting list for about 2 years before deciding enough was enough and asked for my money to be returned.
That in itself took a few months as they do not want to return anyone's money as ask you to continue to wait.🤣🤣🤣
They have also removed a lot of 'updates' from their website and condensed them down to March of 2021

Always redesigning and changing something after it is 'almost ready'

So many backorders on their site as well.

I will be amazed if and when they actually release their mystical "Control Tower"

Azn2101

Just received a Black Friday sale from AVS!!😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

The mod is once again 'almost ready', they just have to redesign the whole board again... This was in February of 2023 and they said it would take two to three weeks. We are in the middle of November now...

I joined this 'startup' more than 5 years ago and sat on the waiting list for about 2 years before deciding enough was enough and asked for my money to be returned.
That in itself took a few months as they do not want to return anyone's money as ask you to continue to wait.🤣🤣🤣
They have also removed a lot of 'updates' from their website and condensed them down to March of 2021

Always redesigning and changing something after it is 'almost ready'

So many backorders on their site as well.

I will be amazed if and when they actually release their mystical "Control Tower"

😂 I forgot I subscribed to this thread.

Crazy dude, Brent still has an open hatred of me from outright leaving the company. He had just gotten a new girlfriend a few states over like like 8 months before quitting so like December of 2020 when the famous “we promise you’ll have it under the Christmas tree.” Speech. When Stuart thought we’d have a few to feed to the masses but had nothing and couldn’t get in contact with him Mid Christmas Day is, If I had to guess the beginning of the end of the control tower cause next thing you know he’s saying how the CT will be able to tell if it’s a DTV device and a few other features Stuart wasn’t aware of and I’d never heard of. By all means, even when I left even if you took…30% out for taxes the Shopify numbers that showed said we should’ve been able to have everything on reordered monthly if not bi-weekly but it was always “money’s tight.”, “We’re waiting to hear back on a time line.” BS.

Very few people took me seriously that we might *Never* get the products they were paying for but holy shit that was almost 4 years ago and they’re still alive! This company is the cockroach of failing companies, Brent might actually make more money on writing a book advising how to stay in business while giving your customers scraps at this point lol.

lazylathe

Almost there...
Last Black Friday update from these 🤡!!!

You can still get 33% off on all BACKORDERED items...

"Brand new v2.8 ESCCs with upgraded gold plating and bubblers are available for backorder, and should be here around the middle of December. All other products marked in stock are here and ready to ship! The sale ends tonight at midnight."

I love their "should be here mid December"... No promises again just spend your money and enjoy waiting for the rapture!

Pinehurst

Is this coil system even relevant these days? Would anyone really choose this over the newer cup designs like DT, puffco, or even Sai?? Would we really want to vape high quality rosin off these coils?

Pinehurst,

Azn2101

Last Black Friday update from these 🤡!!!

You can still get 33% off on all BACKORDERED items...

"Brand new v2.8 ESCCs with upgraded gold plating and bubblers are available for backorder, and should be here around the middle of December. All other products marked in stock are here and ready to ship! The sale ends tonight at midnight."

I love their "should be here mid December"... No promises again just spend your money and enjoy waiting for the rapture!

Its very bold to ask for that kind of trust with their past, thinking from an unbiased perspective.

On a biased note I kinda feel like I’m kicking a dead horse whenever it comes to this topic cause I’m sure we’ve all worked a job that’s been disorganized/mismanaged/not fully honest and know every day can hold a saga of stories regarding similar issues but in this case I think it’s ample to sorta…poke the dead horse every once in awhile to warn about the potentials of placing an order through the company.

Behind feeling like absolute shit endorsing customers to upgrade their unit to a kit knowing the sketchy aspects to the company, is seeing how shitty the customers were treated post M22 release compared to the company’s entire history of superior customer service leading up to the M22.

That was a serious bummer to get messages like that towards the end.

@Pinehurst I feel like relevance has more to do with your preference and interest in most cases. I’m this case though Electrified Silicon Carbide with custom shapes and sizes would be a game changer for the industry in so many ways, in the right hands with money to fund the development.

Last edited:

florduh

The crazy thing is....it didn't have to be this way.

The M22 is/was a good product. Instead of spending half a decade dumping money into making some space age mod that perfects the dabbing experience based on your altitude (not kidding), here's what they could've done:

Ship a lower priced kit with some sort of dummy proof Arctic Fox style wattage curve mod. Use that money to fund their next project.

People shit on Puffco Roger. But he's actually a decent businessman. He wanted to release the Peak at the start of Puffco. But instead of taking payments for the Peak 5 years out, he first put out that Puffco pen thing. Then used that money to fund the Peak.

Azn2101

The crazy thing is....it didn't have to be this way.

The M22 is/was a good product. Instead of spending half a decade dumping money into making some space age mod that perfects the dabbing experience based on your altitude (not kidding), here's what they could've done:

Ship a lower priced kit with some sort of dummy proof Arctic Fox style wattage curve mod. Use that money to fund their next project.

People shit on Puffco Roger. But he's actually a decent businessman. He wanted to release the Peak at the start of Puffco. But instead of taking payments for the Peak 5 years out, he first put out that Puffco pen thing. Then used that money to fund the Peak.

Agreed, there was some discussion about that but it never took off publicly, but when a few people came out with custom profiles for AF and eventually EScribe we made a page using the instructions and direction given on the Reddit post.

I know for a fact if he’d have just closed the website during late 2020 to mid 2021 he’d be a lot less stressed and in dire need of cash infusion with a much better public image instead of starting a train of excuses that went on for years.

It’s obvious he was being rushed from one aspect or another cause why would a business owner keep pushing a development project (at that stage) when they could just refund the pre-orders and try again when the time is right and your facilities open again instead of losing money testing new facilities and getting ESCC’s that flat out didn’t work or were of lacking quality to the point you couldn’t sell them. Idk man, I still have so many questions.

Any way.

Hope everyone’s having a good holiday season. I gotta get outta this thread lol.

Top Bottom