• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Arizer XQ2

VisiblyVaped

Yea, turning the temp up 20-40 degrees seems like it might be doing the trick. I can do more extensive testing tonight, my portables are a bit better for my work days (even when I WFH).

Sidenote: VAS is a motherf*cker.

Want a Ditanium. Am about to get an xmax v3 for NO APPARENT REASON other than a coupon code and the “on demand” setting. Those tricky bastards at Boundless are having a CFV blowout sale and they almost got me. I haven’t even ever wanted the vape, I just like things that go on incredible sale that make me go “huh, yea, I guess I could use that “

VisiblyVaped

I am saddened to say that it’s really not working for me and I believe I’ll be exchanging it. I can’t help but wonder if the DDave mod would improve it and make me love it like I did the EQ, but I’m not really looking to add other glass accessories to the mix. There’s enough to keep track of as is, but really my concern is spending more, going past my satisfaction exchange period, and still just not loving it or getting the efficient extraction I’m looking for.
😞 😞 😞

D4Dank

I am saddened to say that it’s really not working for me and I believe I’ll be exchanging it. I can’t help but wonder if the DDave mod would improve it and make me love it like I did the EQ, but I’m not really looking to add other glass accessories to the mix. There’s enough to keep track of as is, but really my concern is spending more, going past my satisfaction exchange period, and still just not loving it or getting the efficient extraction I’m looking for.
😞 😞 😞
Really? What’s not working out? I know the whip is a little more tricky to use but the bags are full proof

VisiblyVaped

What don't you like about it?
Inconsistent extraction, too much material to even get decent vapor unless I elbow pack, and then I’m getting a middle hot spot and a lot of waste (well, greener avb). I don’t think the bowl is an upgrade over the original. I don’t like bags much, and I vape through water mostly….
It’s just clumsy going from bowl to elbow to whip to elbow to adapter to wpa. And honestly after the first hit, which was sometimes great but other times lackluster, the rest was wispy at best.
I really loved my EQ and I’m a fan of Arizer in general so I was pretty surprised it’s just not quite functioning the same
Really? What’s not working out? I know the whip is a little more tricky to use but the bags are full proof
My biggest complaint, touched on above, is uneven extraction (not thorough) and lack of vapor density. I believe I’ll be getting the e-nano with the wpa stem. Reputable for solid extraction and both sessions and microdose efficiency (I don’t mind repacking during sessions)

BuzzDanklin

I finished up my XQ2 testing and I definitely like it for the price. Not game changing improvements over the EQ2, but I definitely like the sealed vapor path, I like the improved bowl, and the intake filter has been requested by some people so it's nice to see that. Overall I still prefer most of the higher end desktops, but this thing is a great starter unit that can let people see if they like direct draw, whip, or bags before they drop big bucks. You can read my full review here: https://www.vaporizerwizard.com/reviews/vaporizers/desktop/arizer-xq2/
Arizer-XQ2-Color-Options-LED-Base.jpg
3FT-Silicone-Whip-Option-Arizer-XQ2-Vaporizer.jpg

D4Dank

I finished up my XQ2 testing and I definitely like it for the price. Not game changing improvements over the EQ2, but I definitely like the sealed vapor path, I like the improved bowl, and the intake filter has been requested by some people so it's nice to see that. Overall I still prefer most of the higher end desktops, but this thing is a great starter unit that can let people see if they like direct draw, whip, or bags before they drop big bucks. You can read my full review here: https://www.vaporizerwizard.com/reviews/vaporizers/desktop/arizer-xq2/
Arizer-XQ2-Color-Options-LED-Base.jpg
3FT-Silicone-Whip-Option-Arizer-XQ2-Vaporizer.jpg

JCharles

FC 06/06/2017 | ACMPR 26/07/2017
Ordered my XQ2 this afternoon.

I had pulled my V Tower out of storage last week, and it's been great having it in the lineup, but wanted the extra perks and clean air oath of the new unit.

Looks like I'll need to grab the glass screen adapters, and some extra bag mouthpieces/connectors for guests. Think those can wait for a 420 sale.

JCharles

FC 06/06/2017 | ACMPR 26/07/2017
Glass screen elbow, and glass screen mini whip are huge upgrades.

It's only been a few uses, so no time to clog them, but the air flow is much better, and you don't get bud trapped in the dome screen.

The also look dope. I just wish they cane with the unit

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
I have one on the way should be here today. This is replacing my original Arizer X. Never has a Q but they were the same minus a newer fan in the Q. I lent the X out to a friend and figured id replace it.

Already owning the Volcano Hybrid and Herbalizer this may be a bit redundant but I have always liked supporting Arizer and was looking for a compact desktop that i can take low temp hits from while working from home in my second office at my second property.

Great price from Planetofthevapes like usual.

Md_Hybrid

Stuck under a 🪵
Inconsistent extraction, too much material to even get decent vapor unless I elbow pack, and then I’m getting a middle hot spot and a lot of waste (well, greener avb). I don’t think the bowl is an upgrade over the original. I don’t like bags much, and I vape through water mostly….
It’s just clumsy going from bowl to elbow to whip to elbow to adapter to wpa. And honestly after the first hit, which was sometimes great but other times lackluster, the rest was wispy at best.
I really loved my EQ and I’m a fan of Arizer in general so I was pretty surprised it’s just not quite functioning the same

My biggest complaint, touched on above, is uneven extraction (not thorough) and lack of vapor density. I believe I’ll be getting the e-nano with the wpa stem. Reputable for solid extraction and both sessions and microdose efficiency (I don’t mind repacking during sessions)
I had a similar experience with the XQ2 this past weekend as well - uneven extraction, wispy hits, etc. I just couldn't get along with it but fortunately I purchased it from POTV as well so you already know it's all good 👍

Herbal Ant

Apologies, let me rephrase the question. Has anyone else upgraded from the Extreme Q and regretted it? Looks like VisiblyVaped and Md_Hybrid had not so enjoyable experiences. Is it not worth the trade up?

D4Dank

Apologies, let me rephrase the question. Has anyone else upgraded from the Extreme Q and regretted it? Looks like VisiblyVaped and Md_Hybrid had not so enjoyable experiences. Is it not worth the trade up?
Mmmm wel my situation was I had the eq and then got a terp torch so I gave my buddy my eq. 2 years later the xq2 comes out and VAS hits me. Overall I am satisfied woth the xq2. Doesn’t do a whole lot different from the eq. Seems like heat up is a little quicker and looks great. Only way I could see someone regretting it is if they didn’t have the money to buy it without any regret

Only reason I can see people not enjoying it is them not waiting for the heat up. Everyone gets excited with their new toy but these definitely benefit from leaving them on for a bit.

Md_Hybrid

Stuck under a 🪵
As a daily dynavap user it just wasn't the right vape for me. I quickly realized that I didn't like using whips or bags but if you do then you'll probably enjoy it. I decided to go the log route myself and am purchasing a HI from Alan.

average_joe

Hello everyone, just finished my first couple of days testing my new XQ2, I had some issues with Arizer and UPS but everything was solved by Arizer and even thou I am still a bit upset with them I gotta say this is Hell of a Vape so far! Love it.

I started with my first EQ around 10 years ago and it still works, most of the time I used the whip so I changed to a V Tower that was way faster at heat up and better at keeping the temp than my EQ (I guess it was one of the first models). This year I missed the bags and I already gave my EQ to a friend as a gift, so I got the XQ2 and this is how it goes compared to my other experiences:
-Faster heat up time from the 3 but not much faster than my V Tower.
-Best build quality.
-Looks amazing! Love the light and the whole vape is just gorgeous.
-Stirring tool made of steel now, awesome IMO.
-Really like the new plastic thing that goes around the mouthpiece of the bag and the cap to close the bags.
-Really like that the heat protections for the oven come apart.
-The new bowl works as good as a DDave adapter and better because of the options to use with different heights.
-Fan button is awesome.
-Flavor is much much better. I want to do a big Shout Out here to Black Skull Seeds Zkittlez, I used them to test flavor against my other vapes because it is now my N1 best sweet strain I ever tried, so much flavor and smell.
-I need to do a fill up test with an EQ to see if the fan speed is the same (a friend will come over as soon I get over the flu).
-So easy to get a another adapter to plug it to a bong so you can connect the bag, even smoother (you can do this with the EQ but a friend had no idea so I felt like telling here).
-Elbow pack or normal pack I get even extraction and the avb looks great. With my EQ and V T using the adapter from the box there was a lot of stirring (thanks DDave for your adapters idea to fix that issue).
-Cant talk about the remote as it doesnt work, gotta get a new battery and see if that fixes it.

So I think thats it, I love the vape, its really great. A friend will come over with his new Extreme Q bought this year and we will compare them side by side and I will post my experience, my XQ2 is a much better vape than my 10 year old EQ. If I was just going to use the whip I would get another V Tower but the XQ has better flavor, but the V Tower is my fav budget desktop vape for its cheap price.

And now you should know that Arizer is giving a FREE VAPES when some models are purchased, that's what I love the most about Arizer, those promos! And if it was not for the problem with UPS I would take the promos.
Have a great day ppl.

average_joe

Hello again and sorry can't seem to edit my last post to add this new info.

I need your help as the test of XQ2 vs EQ turned out to be a huge difference and I read someone say theres not such a big one so I am confused. In my test the XQ2 could fill up the bag twice faster and the taste was waaaaaaay better. Please let me know if this is your experience or not so I can tell my friend to ask for warranty.

Thanks for your time.

acaderp

So I now have an XQ2 that's arrived and will be broken in on Friday evening, part of what's turned into a something of a vape binge this spring! Looking forward to messing about with bags and whips as a change of pace (6 years in and I'm 98% CFX and very early Dynavaps). Updates to come. :cool:

Chaote

discordian
I'm interested in the XQ2 but the reviews are a little mixed. Some people are saying it hits hard, some people are saying it is slow and wispy. Some people are saying the bags have wonderful flavor, some people say it's stale. I don't wanna spend a ton of money, but I'd like to have a desktop going through water. Can anyone glowingly endorse or curse out this device? Or are the devices themselves pretty inconsistently built?

acaderp

Well, mine has been a big hit so far. I've only gotten to use it once, since it lives at my partner's house which is a few hours away. Kicked my ass for sure though, and had tasty vapor that was nice and cool. I used the bag the first time around. She's been a more frequent user and is delighted. I suspect a lot depends on what a person is used to. It's quite different from the vapes I've tried in a good way, but I haven't messed with any of the heavier hitters yet. Bottom line is the vapor tastes good, is cooled well, and has a robust effect.

If you're a lighter user (evenings only as a wind-down, occasional "let's get GONE" sessions) I think it's probably damn good - this is my situation. Probably also good if your goal isn't FULL ZOOT all the time but perhaps medicating consistently? Not something I'm familiar with but it seems well-suited there too. Plus, it was pretty cheap on that sale!

average_joe

I'm interested in the XQ2 but the reviews are a little mixed. Some people are saying it hits hard, some people are saying it is slow and wispy. Some people are saying the bags have wonderful flavor, some people say it's stale. I don't wanna spend a ton of money, but I'd like to have a desktop going through water. Can anyone glowingly endorse or curse out this device? Or are the devices themselves pretty inconsistently built?

Flavor is amazing for a ballon type of vape and even with the whip the flavor is improved from the past EQ, now, you cant compete against an all glass vape like the ele8r in flavor, so it is great and last way longer than other vapes while inside the bag but it is not the vape with the best flavor, still I think it does taste great.

It can hit as hard as the hardest hitting vape I tried but it will take pre heating or a lot of material for the massive hit you are looking (it is very hard to get a strong hit from the bag IMO as the hole is too small for quick air flow).

I use it with a hydratuve and works great but if you just want to use a vape through water I would go with a log vape or a elev8r type of vape if you dont need the bags or whip.

sickmanfraud

Has anyone tried or considered taking the Conniousour bowl turning so the glass screen is at the closer choice and then filled the large part with glass balls for an extra heatsink?

Obviously, I am suggesting an elbow pack for a place to put your medicine to be extracted.

Top Bottom