Arizer XQ2

Rikhart

Just got my XQ2 (damn, it took forever to land in Europe), I'm just blown away by it. It's really, really good, coming from someone who only ever used a really basic portable electric vape, and then used vapcaps for years. I have very sensible throat to dryness and heat, I am extremely surprised how using this I don't ever feel the need to use a bong. Vapour quality is superb, extraction is superb, the herb moves around in the chamber as you're sucking, so it's always evenly roasted. The whole feel of the device is just top notch all around, even when unboxing it you really feel the quality and attention to detail. On the negative, bits of herb were already going past the in built glass screen and landing on the heater, so I just used the included metal screen to avoid that.
Really, really happy with my new vape.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Just got my XQ2 (damn, it took forever to land in Europe),
Did you got it from the official site? (arizer.com ) There is plenty of places that has it in stock in EU,but i guess shipping is slowed down too.

Rikhart

Did you got it from the official site? (arizer.com ) There is plenty of places that has it in stock in EU,but i guess shipping is slowed down too.
I got it from:

Also that lacentral site had the price listed as 229€ for a long time, and just now reduced to 199, while magicvaporizers had it at 199 all along...

I was checking all the euro sellers daily, it was supposed to be available in November, but they only started selling it by late December, really hated that wait :mad:

Last edited:

D4Dank

on the edge of getting this. VAS is getting to me. Planet of the vapes has it for 200 basically with a free container and $15 card for next purchase. Anyone see any better deals on any other sites?

D4Dank

L
The longer you wait and torture yourself, the longer you have to go without this vape in your life…….
Lmao my exact thoughts. I’m a sucker for savings though. 2 years ago I bought the eq and used a coupon code that saved like $80 while I saw people posting they were paying full price so I’m just tryna double check that I don’t miss out. You’re right though LOL

Pukka

The longer you wait and torture yourself, the longer you have to go without this vape in your life…….
I know you didn't direct this towards me, buuuuttt, "You're killing me Smalls!" I want this vape so badly, already have an EQ but with the current sales the darn whole new vape isn't that much more than buying the new glass and bag stuff seperately 🙃.

Thsnkfully I have alternatives to keep me company ...

VisiblyVaped

I know you didn't direct this towards me, buuuuttt, "You're killing me Smalls!" I want this vape so badly, already have an EQ but with the current sales the darn whole new vape isn't that much more than buying the new glass and bag stuff seperately 🙃.

Thsnkfully I have alternatives to keep me company ...
You already justified the purchase, in one paragraph without knowing it.
“Isn’t that much more…..” is just code for “I’m going to go ahead and buy this”

Mine was delayed and is actually coming in a couple of hours. I know what to expect, I’ve had numerous Arizer vapes and the EQ is still (as of right this second, before arrival) the best bang for buck desktop vape to have ever existed (in my humble opinion).
But if you need a bit more encouragement I can come back and describe how lovely the sessions were and take tantalizing pictures of the vape doing vape things……

Pukka

You already justified the purchase, in one paragraph without knowing it.
“Isn’t that much more…..” is just code for “I’m going to go ahead and buy this”

Mine was delayed and is actually coming in a couple of hours. I know what to expect, I’ve had numerous Arizer vapes and the EQ is still (as of right this second, before arrival) the best bang for buck desktop vape to have ever existed (in my humble opinion).
But if you need a bit more encouragement I can come back and describe how lovely the sessions were and take tantalizing pictures of the vape doing vape things……
Yeah, I know 🙃 I'm just waiting for the right time with Christmas and birthdays and all that muck. Oh, and assembling the injector Highlighter and Glass Symphony projects.

VisiblyVaped

It’s very, very similar to the EQ……which I’m very very familiar with. Was my first desktop vape years ago.
I stopped and got a 14 to 18mm adapter today and had ordered an extra elbow so I’m able to filter through water right away. With the new connoisseurs bowl I can’t get it to “milk” even as much as my POTV One can yet, but I am getting solid hits. I’m going to do some more experimenting and see what works out the best here, to try to get some thicker clouds. It’s been many years since I’ve used a bag, I’m going to do one of those tomorrow for shits and giggles as well….

any tips I’m missing? I do not have the energy to search through the thread for anything of the sort

VisiblyVaped

More airflow from your new bowl.
So basically I should get one of their older model bowls? Those things were fantastic for milking. I have it in with the “cloudy side up” (closest to heating element).
Through the whip with assisted draw is still phenomenal though.

Sidenote- anyone know a POTV coupon code? I have too much stuff to order with accessories for my final VAS purchase 😂

Rikhart

I’m beginning to get concerned about this. I can not get it to milk for the life of me. I am shocked and saddened.
Will update
Why so hung up on visible vapour? My sessions on XQ2 make less visible clouds than say my vapcap, but I get as stoned as and my throat isn't killing me/I'm not coughing up my lungs. Personally I love it.

D4Dank

Why so hung up on visible vapour? My sessions on XQ2 make less visible clouds than say my vapcap, but I get as stoned as and my throat isn't killing me/I'm not coughing up my lungs. Personally I love it.
What temp do you use?

So basically I should get one of their older model bowls? Those things were fantastic for milking. I have it in with the “cloudy side up” (closest to heating element).
Through the whip with assisted draw is still phenomenal though.

Sidenote- anyone know a POTV coupon code? I have too much stuff to order with accessories for my final VAS purchase 😂
Still need that code?

D4Dank,

VisiblyVaped

Personal preferences. I’m going to try higher temps than I’d normally use tonight to account for the extra space. I find myself going to my vapcap vongs or one of my POTV/Edge vapes with a wpa at times I expected to be using the XQ2. I was expecting a slightly better version of the hits I had with the EQ, which were dense, cloudy, and wonderful.
What temp do you use?
I go between 390 and 420 and can start to get some decent vapor with the mini whip and using a slight fan assist……. But it’s not at all what I was used to or really expected
And yea I could still use a code. They have a few things I’m still looking to get

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Personal preferences. I’m going to try higher temps than I’d normally use tonight to account for the extra space. I find myself going to my vapcap vongs or one of my POTV/Edge vapes with a wpa at times I expected to be using the XQ2. I was expecting a slightly better version of the hits I had with the EQ, which were dense, cloudy, and wonderful.

I go between 390 and 420 and can start to get some decent vapor with the mini whip and using a slight fan assist……. But it’s not at all what I was used to or really expected
And yea I could still use a code. They have a few things I’m still looking to get

My experience with the original EQ, taught me that temperature settings are very relative, so subjective, with pure convection and especially one like this, you could turn the temp up much higher and it will still not combust because it is not measuring the actual temp of the herbs :tup:

Last edited:

VisiblyVaped

My experience with the original EQ, taught me that temperature settings are very relative, so subjective, with pure convection and especially one like this, you could turn the temp up much higher and it will still not combust because it is not measured in the actual temp of the herbs :tup:
I’m going to try getting up closer to 480 tonight and seeing if it changes things

@Shit Snacks you genius you…..

Top Bottom