Arizer Solo

Bouldorado

Heat Island gong adapter fits perfectly in the Solo! Fuck yes. :rockon:

vilUIfn.jpg

Bouldorado

Busted...I see rolling papers and lighters:disgust:

Oops and that is great...free is always good.

Haha yes those are combustion materials. Useful for hiking when I want to minimize weight.

Anyways, although the adapter fits, it barely works. Turns out the solo stem is a fraction of a mm larger than the adapter. :bang: I tried putting a silicone ring (short piece of tubing) on the stem and then screwing the aluminum cap over it. That barely produced vapor, even at 7, so I just gave up. Might try to find some high temp silicone tape tomorrow to wrap the adapter with.

Bouldorado,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
ataxian, you show so many pics can you please show me some nice views with them at least:nod:?
I love photography.
I'm really sloppy at it however fun to goof off anyway! (IPHONE)

One day I would love to meet in person some of the characters on this site.
Most of my adventures are done SOLO!

Everyday there are some new ways to explore this 420 culture.

Vitolo inspires me to Mac Giver as well as "OF"!

Soul_Ace

Okay so I finally recieved my PVHES Bent Turbo last week and this thing makes the Solo THAT much more better. Love the hits I get on temps 6&7. Also love the thick vapor pulls full of taste at temp level 4!

My question is: DOES ANYONE HERE HAVE THE PVHES Stealth Adapter Stem???? I just recieved my 18MM GonG but before I used it I wanted to know how much better the draws are then the bent turbo??

Im basically debating whether to exchange the GonG for the stealth adapter because I get good enough hits off the bent turbo so how much better is the GonG really?

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
Okay so I finally recieved my PVHES Bent Turbo last week and this thing makes the Solo THAT much more better. Love the hits I get on temps 6&7. Also love the thick vapor pulls full of taste at temp level 4!

My question is: DOES ANYONE HERE HAVE THE PVHES Stealth Adapter Stem???? I just recieved my 18MM GonG but before I used it I wanted to know how much better the draws are then the bent turbo??

Im basically debating whether to exchange the GonG for the stealth adapter because I get good enough hits off the bent turbo so how much better is the GonG really?
I have a Stealth Adapter stem.
IMO it only works for certain cases. IMO you don't really need the stealth adapter. If you want to and have the $$$ do it, but if you are short on $$$ don't do it.
I used it with my PN WT with a silicon stopper as a reducer. You can check my Solo video drive in my car. I just used it like that because i was worried about water spilling back to my Solo due to the 14mm GonG stem mouthpiece being wide, not as the Stealth Adapter that is like 2 or 3 mm mouth. Luckly I did it. I saw water pooling in between the silicon stopper and the coned end of the S.A.Stem.
That way I avoid my herbs and Solo from getting wet. Makes any sense.

Zangano Cruel,

Bouldorado

If you are saying it is to loose try an o-ring or two.

I don't think that's the issue. This is the setup I made with the silicone tubing (basically a makeshift o ring). Although the pic has two rings, I only used it with 1. I just slid the ring onto the adapter and screwed the cap on after that; this created a very tight fit, couldn't make the stem fall out if I tried.

nksW3wF.jpg

andrew12

Quick question, I want to buy the pinnacle water tool with my solo, it seems most people are using it with a GonG adapter, is this required? Can I use the stock stem or do I need to get an adapter from PV?

andrew12,

Fogoff

Quick question, I want to buy the pinnacle water tool with my solo, it seems most people are using it with a GonG adapter, is this required? Can I use the stock stem or do I need to get an adapter from PV?
you'll need a 14mm male adapter

Fogoff,
Reactions: ataxian

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I disagree you don't neeeeeeeeeeeed to buy anything if you don't have money. The regular stem fits just fine but as OF said it puts stress since it isn't ground glass, I am not sure why. He said just put a rubberband to make it seal. I have used it with nothing with no issues. You can also put a small piece of silicon 1/2" ssv tubing works fine. All you need is a sliver to make the seal. Again I didn't use anything.

andrew12

Thanks for the info, Dreamerr, I prefer the air flow of the PVHE so I'll be ordering one but I'll try it out with the stock stem until my GonG arrives :D

I was planning on getting a bubbler, but the pinnacle hydro tube looks awesome.

andrew12,
Reactions: Dreamerr

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
IMO the good thing about the PN WT is that you can use stock, stealth or GonG stems on it. The volume that this WT has is so small that I don't see any reason to clear, unplug, unattach, etc etc. I just draw as much as I can and exhale. Relax and repeat till its done.
Enjoy yourself :)

Top Bottom