Arizer Solo

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
zippobong you can use one for home and one for out. The home one never clean and see how oily you can get it. Mine is getting sooooo pretty. I have no urge to cook with it yet. I want it way more golden. Then the one you go out with just use the iso and save that up as well. It is all good.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: zippobong

OF

Happy 4/20 folks! Time to celebrate our growing access to MMJ and reflect on the good work left to be done there. There's no shortage of sick folks that can live longer and better if we can remove this artificial restriction.

I'd also like to remind Solo owners who what to experiment with the 'stem tightening o-ring' of my offer:

Gentle Friends,

I just bought a bag of the legendary 112 Silicone o-rings folks are using to secure their stems. IMO they don't work all that well as they can restrict the flow still more by sealing it up (as o-rings tend to). IMO the thinner (smaller cord) ring TV uses on the Cera works much better, but I think you have to try for yourself?

These are the genuine article, 450F rated.

So, here's my personal little 4/20 special. PM me your name and address and I'll mail you a few at my cost? The offer is open until midnight 4/20 or, until I run of rings, stamps or envelopes.

I've still got plenty left...... At least for the next 22 hours.

Best wishes to one and all.

OF

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Get 42% off this April 20th!

Enjoy the blooming green,
while saving your green.

Coupon code: Arizer42.0
Expires: April,21st 2013
Coupon only valid on Arizer Solo and Arizer ExtremeQ

In celebration of this holiday weekend, Vape World is offering the Arizer ExtremeQ and the Arizer Solo at 42% off! Enjoy the fresh air with clean vapor at the sweetest price. Hurry! Supplies are limited!
I was so vaked i forgot to tell you.. A friend just pulled the trigger on the solo and it works :)
130$ (unit)+ 18 $(int shipping) you get FREE SHIPPING within US so i guess 130 i quite a deal
VW_newsletter_4.20_NEW.jpg

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
PV is having a sick sale too on the Solo. we all know PV sells the solo for $160.00 with its everday code....... but with the todays special code (it's in the PV thread) for $10.00 more you get a PA. so for $170.00 you get a solo and a PA.... WOW!!!!

mmenzie,
Reactions: poonman

poonman

PV is having a sick sale too on the Solo. we all know PV sells the solo for $160.00 with its everday code....... but with the todays special code (it's in the PV thread) for $10.00 more you get a PA. so for $170.00 you get a solo and a PA.... WOW!!!!

What about accessories ?
Glass stems / Gongs / Batts/screens / bubblers ???
That would be great too .

Delta 9 is having a 42 % discount today 4/20
code is " xxxx "
that's almost half price !!!
But there's a limit tho , I heard , so you might want to hurry .
42 % , now that's what I call a discount . :rockon:

lagunillo

hey guys I try to use the Solo with the gong adapter and the vaporblunt 2.0 water filtration but is really hard to pull any Ideas on how to improve the air flow?

thanks

lagunillo,
hey guys I try to use the Solo with the gong adapter and the vaporblunt 2.0 water filtration but is really hard to pull any Ideas on how to improve the air flow?

thanks

It helps if you push the Solo off-center while it's in use so that more air can leak in, or you can lift the Solo a millimeter or two off the stem so that even more airflow is possible.

charliedontsurf,

Chill Dude

FYI, PVHES GonG 14mm adapters are in stock. i just ordered 2 of them!! I'm sure they will go quick. so if you want one, I would order now......

Chill Dude,
Reactions: Vitolo

John Lewus

WOW I feel lucky that I checked their site 10 min ago. I got a PVHE GONG 18mm, PVHEStem straight turbo, and stealth adapter at the same time. I feel like the jackpot even though I'm paying for it. I got so excited I used the wrong card and forgot about foreign currency transaction rates. Ah well.

olivianewtonjohn

FYI too check the inventory of an item just add 100+ of them to the cart; the cart will automatically adjust down to what they have.

olivianewtonjohn,
Reactions: Vitolo

2clicker

Observer
so my solo is acting up again and wont charge. this happened before and it seemed to be the charger. Randy @ PIU replaced the charger and all was good until yesterday.

it still works when using the PA, but will not charge. getting the 1-3 LED song n dance...

im starting to think its more than just the charger

2clicker,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
I don't know - the 1-3 lights is an indicator that the Solo is not getting the right power. Perhaps you got another lemon? I'd go and get a universal from walmart (so long as it is over 1amp) and see if that works for you.

CentiZen,
Reactions: 2clicker

P666R

hey ya'll
summer is here and i am thinking about doing a bike mod for a solo while riding.
any suggestions.

P666R,

bochen

hey ya'll
summer is here and i am thinking about doing a bike mod for a solo while riding.
any suggestions.
Wow.. I have problems walking straight after a good stem or two, and you want to ride a bike? Insane

On a more serious note, I turn to this forum for help once more:

2013_04_21_16_24_44_147.jpg

One of my stems cracked yesterday while I was cleaning it - the small parts between the holes cracked.

I'm trying to claim this under warranty, since all I did was try to put a pin through one of the holes, any advice?
They initially said warranty doesn't cover stems but that's bollocks (at least in EU you get a 2yr minimum warranty by default)

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
As far as I am aware, the 2 year minimum warranty is only valid in cases where the product is faulty or improperly advertised. I am sure this is not what you want to hear, but the stems are most certainly not covered by these clauses - especially when the damage was caused by yourself. Even the glass panels on iPhones are not covered by the standard warranty.

CentiZen,
Reactions: OF
Top Bottom