Arizer Solo

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Well, just so you guys know, my Solo came back to life after getting wet. I blew it off with a hairdryer before coming home and it was still messed up, but differently. But, next day I took it out of suitcase, plugged it and now it's fine. I'm so glad my only loss on the slopes was my MFLB and my camera!

OF

Having the solo upside down IMO makes it pure convection since the flower doesn't touch the ss bowl.

I don't agree.

The herb will still cook without air movement upside down.

And you can't vape stuff above the glass plate with the holes in the stem (yes, I tried....). You might argue it has slight convection action, but IMO it's basically a conduction/radiation deal like VB2 and Iolite. It's not a convection deal like stem vapes, TV or HA (which don't overly cook the goods without air flow.

Well, just so you guys know, my Solo came back to life after getting wet. I blew it off with a hairdryer before coming home and it was still messed up, but differently. But, next day I took it out of suitcase, plugged it and now it's fine. I'm so glad my only loss on the slopes was my MFLB and my camera!

And you saved the rice for dinner! Cool.

BTW, not sure what happened to the camera, but I'm 3 for 4 saving them from drowning with the rice trick.....won't fix theft of course.....

OF

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Hmm...I don't see any difference...but I double screen.
I tried double screening and I have to say it works pretty well.
For the Flavor profile it's worth the effort if you like flavor besides the effect only!

ataxian,
Need help with Solo usage. I'm sure I'm just pulling too hard, but wanted your advice.

I'm new to vaping. I have a MFLB and the Solo. I can get big lung filling hits from the MFLB and also feel the effects after only a couple of pulls on a trench.

W/ the solo, I pack a 'shorty' stem (more product than the MFLB trench), let the Solo get to Temp 4-5, insert the stem and let it sit a min, then take a draw, rest 30sec, another draw, etc. I can see stuff exhaled, but nothing like the MFLB. I also need 6 or so pulls to feel what I can get in just two from the MFLB.

I know it is just a technique things as everyone seems happy w/ their solo. I just need some advice on what I could be doing wrong.

Thanks!
probably not putting the stem all the way in again.

VapeNStone,

poonman

Glad to hear ,
The Solo is solid and sturdy , and other owners can feel reassured they have one .

But , sorry for your loss ...your MFLB I mean .
Your camera can only record memories ,
MFLB OTOH ... can create memories ;)

poonman,
Reactions: Tstat

$un

Last night for the first time i tired my solo with water pipe & for some reason it made me even more medicated. is there a reason why filtering through water makes you more medicated compare to dry vaping?

$un,
Reactions: b0

Yoshi

Woah
Last night for the first time i tired my solo with water pipe & for some reason it made me even more medicated. is there a reason why filtering through water makes you more medicated compare to dry vaping?

My take on it is it concentrates the vapor, making it rush into you. :wave:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
It makes me more medicated as well.
Maybe because it's so smooth and addition rips in my case are obtain.
Something I tried today that surprised me was loading a kief pellet soaked in wax.
At level 5 it vaporized just fine.
The effect was very potent!
Workhorse = SOLO
SOLO = WORKHORSE
0.9 gram kief + 0.9 gram WAX
1.8 gram unit
.01 gram dose = more than enough after a stem of FLOWERS
EFFICIENT!
IMG_02871_zps6792549f.jpg

SOLO's paired with PERSIE's medicate my condition very well.
medical-devices_zpsb0ca809b.jpg

Water path with the SOLO vaping recovered wax from a old cart. So many ways to medicated!
mm-toys_zps1171a374.jpg

$un

My take on it is it concentrates the vapor, making it rush into you. :wave:

yeah has to be somthin like that but damn lol

Something I tried today that surprised me was loading a kief pellet soaked in wax.
Workhorse = SOLO
SOLO = WORKHORSE
1.8 gram unit
EFFICIENT!

kief with the solo? woooo thats just too beautiful...i tired it a few times & loved it...but i dont know much about wax & how the effects are..but looks like u had a lot of fun with that fat piece of kief

$un,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Of course in theory water makes you more medicated since you can take a bigger hit but I really doubt I see any difference...I always start with water and finish dry.

m0sh,
Reactions: ataxian

Yoshi

Woah
I just tend to like the water conditioned vapor over dry vapor, but most of the time I'm super lazy and I don't filter it now. :lol:

Edit:
Workhorse = SOLO
SOLO = WORKHORSE
1.8 gram unit
EFFICIENT!

My god that blob of kief+wax looks tasty :mmmm:

Yoshi,
Reactions: ataxian

$un

18.8mm Attachment Clip

would that be the right attachment for the infamous bubbler's mouth piece attachment? does anyone know if the clip comes with that bubbler? someone told me it does but when i e-mailed them they said it does not come with a clip.

Features
  • Vapor Bubbler
  • About 4.5 Inches Tall
  • 19mm Vapor Attachment
  • Joint Size is 19mm
  • Mouthpiece Joint Size is 14mm
those are the specs of the bubbler. will a 18mm gong from pv fit there perfectly or would i require some other attachment besides a gong to connect my solo?

If you emailed them and they said that, I'm willing to bet that it won't come with one unless you ask/barter or pay for one.

the thing is they don't have the clip is stock & i wanted to order the bubbler but didn't want to pay for shipping twice. is there another site or ebay that might sell that clip? what is that clip called?

$un,

Yoshi

Woah
18.8mm Attachment Clip

would that be the right attachment for the infamous bubbler's mouth piece attachment? does anyone know if the clip comes with that bubbler? someone told me it does but when i e-mailed them they said it does not come with a clip.

If you emailed them and they said that, I'm willing to bet that it won't come with one unless you ask/barter or pay for one.

Yoshi,

clouded vision

it is called a keck clip. You should be able to find them pretty much anywhere, any online
headshop, ebay, your LHS. You need a size 14/20 for the mouthpiece. 14 is the important number, 20 is the length of a standard 14mm joint. The 14/20 is a standard size so if the place you get it from has it listed as just 14mm you should be fine.

clouded vision,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Sun can you please start reading and researching. You are in the wrong thread for those questions and they have been answered many times in many threads. Some of the questions you ask are on the same page or a few pages before...the solo questions you asked the other day. Some of the members are being really patient with you :clap: because you are new and we are all nice to noobs but you need to put in some of the work as well. For real it sounds like you are really young so you want to be spoon fed. You have been in the glass thread so all your answers are there and very easy to find since we speak of that bubbler more often then most. FWIW I have that bubbler and it doesn't need a clip however since you hacked up your solo stem because you didn't read or have the patience to learn the vape you may need the clip that most don't. No you aren't suppose to throw the bubbler against the wall to see if it will break.

Meth0tica

Could be the issue for sure. It is the Ed TNT Wood stem. It is metal at the bowl end, should all the metal part be in the Solo, I have a bit sticking out still?

Mine sticks out same as this one:

Tried again last night, and I don't think it is the stem, it is all the way in. I just can't get the Solo to hit like the MFLB. I get medicated, but it takes a lot more product and 3x the draws. In a single session I draw maybe 7 times and only get one good lung full, the rest of the hits are medium.

Maybe I'm overpacking...I'll keep trying things.

Meth0tica,

clouded vision

Tried again last night, and I don't think it is the stem, it is all the way in. I just can't get the Solo to hit like the MFLB. I get medicated, but it takes a lot more product and 3x the draws. In a single session I draw maybe 7 times and only get one good lung full, the rest of the hits are medium.

Maybe I'm overpacking...I'll keep trying things.
how much are you packing? I personally find that posing it tight actually works better for me than a loose pack (personal preference and I'm sure others would disagrre but to each their own right) . I am using a stock stem with a domed screen in it and have no experience with ed's stems although I have heard great things. Your video isn't working for me so I can't see what you are doing, forgive me if I ask a question that the video answers. what temp are you using? The only things I can think of is it the stem isn't all the way in, which you said isn't the case, you don't have enough herb in the bowl, the temp is too low or you have a defective unit. I know I can always pull about 15 or so huge clouds out a fully packed bowl, and when I say huge I mean they look almost as thick as combusted bong hits

clouded vision,
Reactions: bluemonkey
Top Bottom