Arizer Solo

OF

got a arizer solo now, myself. best portable vaporizer, i was able to test so far!
found a whip-adapter on a german shop. does anyone have one of these?!
would like to know if it's worth the 20€.

Yes, many of us do. That price seems about on par.

However, the tube for the stock stems will mate with 1/2 tube very well so many just use that size for their whip or use a shot section of it to adapt down to a smaller bore tube. This is a common way to hook up to water pipes.

OF

OF,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
got a arizer solo now, myself. best portable vaporizer, i was able to test so far!
found a whip-adapter on a german shop. does anyone have one of these?!
would like to know if it's worth the 20€.

Not sure why you need it but why not connect a tubing to the stock stem and use it like a whip?

m0sh,

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
i think a whip cools down the temperature of the vapor a lot and makes it smoother to inhale. don't want to attach a waterpipe though

mrweed,

m0sh

i think a whip cools down the temperature of the vapor a lot and makes it smoother to inhale. don't want to attach a waterpipe though

Hmmm....ok

The vapor is the solo using glass stem is not harsh or hard at all...try lower temps, but using a whip when you already have direct draw is ... weird IMO, I mean for such portable...I do use the LSV with a whip...however I don't find that less harsh than when I'm using direct glass (transfer wand)

But anyway, a whip is just tubing... just buy some tubing and attach it to the end of the glass stem.

m0sh,

Meth0tica

Need help with Solo usage. I'm sure I'm just pulling too hard, but wanted your advice.

I'm new to vaping. I have a MFLB and the Solo. I can get big lung filling hits from the MFLB and also feel the effects after only a couple of pulls on a trench.

W/ the solo, I pack a 'shorty' stem (more product than the MFLB trench), let the Solo get to Temp 4-5, insert the stem and let it sit a min, then take a draw, rest 30sec, another draw, etc. I can see stuff exhaled, but nothing like the MFLB. I also need 6 or so pulls to feel what I can get in just two from the MFLB.

I know it is just a technique things as everyone seems happy w/ their solo. I just need some advice on what I could be doing wrong.

Thanks!

Meth0tica,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
you could try a higher heat setting. When I first started vaping I kept it low temp for months, then I ventured out into the higher temp vaping and it is another experience IMO. You get way more actives out of your herb at higher temps, and now that I know there is a line for 400+ degree vaping, that lower temps just won't bring you to.

jambandphan03,

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
Hmmm....ok

The vapor is the solo using glass stem is not harsh or hard at all...try lower temps, but using a whip when you already have direct draw is ... weird IMO, I mean for such portable...I do use the LSV with a whip...however I don't find that less harsh than when I'm using direct glass (transfer wand)

But anyway, a whip is just tubing... just buy some tubing and attach it to the end of the glass stem.

yes, maybe. but i'm using the same temp i use with the extreme q (195C) and i find the last few draws are very "warm". also i prefer the shisha mode of my extreme q, that's why i want a whip for it (and this one never gets too warm), i think that's because of the long whip

mrweed,

m0sh

yes, maybe. but i'm using the same temp i use with the extreme q (195C) and i find the last few draws are very "warm". also i prefer the shisha mode of my extreme q, that's why i want a whip for it (and this one never gets too warm), i think that's because of the long whip

Well, you can see I have both vapes and I found the EQ to be much harsher...

You should pull your glass stem each draw if you wish to keep it cooler...

But there's no whip adapter for the solo because the stem is an adapter if you want it to do...just buy some tubing its cheap :)

Why are you against water attachment tho?

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
no no, there is! it's a accessoir build by verdampftnochmal.de for the arizer solo.
and i have em both as well, and i think it's the opposite of what you're saying?!
extreme q is much smoother and like i said, i think it has something to do with the whip (or balloon), because it has more time to cool down a bit, before inhaling it. at least this explanation makes sense to me

mrweed,

m0sh

no no, there is! it's a accessoir build by verdampftnochmal.de for the arizer solo.
and i have em both as well, and i think it's the opposite of what you're saying?!
extreme q is much smoother and like i said, i think it has something to do with the whip (or balloon), because it has more time to cool down a bit, before inhaling it. at least this explanation makes sense to me

Maybe more people can chime in...but there's lots of members who say EQ taste better...I don't agree at all...
Do you use the elbow packing method?

Anyway, I see the adapter, I wouldn't get that but its nice I guess...I'd get the GoNG instead ;)

m0sh,
Reactions: ataxian

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Yoshi can you explain how that stress fracture happened a bit more. I can't even see it from the picture. I use an extended glass straw on my stem which is connected by a small piece of tubing on the outside.
Will I end up with an issue eventually from putting it on and off? What were you saying about it being hot? Why would that cause an issue?

Jam I tried the high heat last week and thought I was going to die. I couldn't make it to 7 but did use 6 and as much as there is a difference in actives to me it wasn't worth my throat hurting the rest of the day. I did the whole session believe it or not through water and still had a huge issue. For me those extra actives aren't worth it. I guess it is good my body works opposite of everyone else. Inidca's make me jittery while sativa's calm me go figure.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: ataxian

elevation

I just got about 5 nice hits and nicely medicated of a half bowl on 4. That is about 0.05 gram!
Sure i'm not "blown", but just relaxed and noticeably lifted. I cleaned my bent stem today. I did not use it in 3 months, but i do not know why because the airflow is so much better on this one. It's very loose, i think it gets about as much airflow as a PVHES stem.

On another note: I ordered a pinnacle tube last friday but i got a message from the seller that VB are making them and are not done by the end of the week. Anyone else got that message?
(NVM: The pinnacle thread is full of it)

elevation,

$un

^^ Someone is not careful enough?

I highly doubt this is the solo fault...

why should there be any performance issues?

the code works, and the PVHES GoNG is the best thing that happened to the solo, I gladly pay its full price!

reason because the solo was designed to work right side up with the material inside the ss bowl, while working the unit upside down the material will be sitting on top of the screen instead of the ss bowl. that's a point of concern & that's why i was wondering if it would make any performance issues.

$un,

m0sh

reason because the solo was designed to work right side up with the material inside the ss bowl, while working the unit upside down the material will be sitting on top of the screen instead of the ss bowl. that's a point of concern & that's why i was wondering if it would make any performance issues.

You are dead wrong, it is indicated not to put the herb in the SS bowl but at the glass chamber.
Using it upside down does not change anything. :)

You are dead wrong, it is indicated not to put the herb in the SS bowl but at the glass chamber.
Using it upside down does not change anything. :)
I think he's referring to which side of the glass chamber the load rests. Not sure it changes much though.

kelper,

clouded vision

it doesn't, I use mine upside down more than rightside up and it works great, if anything it's slightly more efficient becauseof less conduction, hheat rises after all

OF

I think the compelling evidence is here is when you pull the stem the ABV comes with it. The herb doesn't really 'sit in the bottom of the bowl' when used upright. Basically nothing is left in the bowl.

OF

OF,

m0sh

it doesn't, I use mine upside down more than rightside up and it works great, if anything it's slightly more efficient becauseof less conduction, hheat rises after all

Yep, I forgot to say that... :)
I used to use it upside down with my Rude boy...but he's long gone /;
Thank you HT tho ;)

m0sh,

$un

I always use my Solo upside down in my bubbler and it works amazingly well.

do you still get vapor clouds or has it disappeared using the bub?

I pull massive clouds through my bong and that is using a soft glass down stem with an o-ring on the solo stem. If I remember I'll post a video of it when I get home for you to see.

would love to see that video & your setup whenever possible.

$un,

clouded vision

do you still get vapor clouds or has it disappeared using the bub?
I pull massive clouds through my bong and that is using a soft glass down stem with an o-ring on the solo stem. If I remember I'll post a video of it when I get home for you to see.

clouded vision,
Reactions: $un
Top Bottom