Arizer Solo

OF

@OF is not scared!

No doubt because he doesn't understand. Not the first time it's happened, you know.

Scoop it press it 3 and go. I usually try to do 5 at 3 then 3 at 5. Sounds like a bit but I guess I have small lung capacity. Never failed me yet! Love my No Brainer Solo!

Amen. Points right at what I think is a most important 'strong point' of Solo. It's very versatile, there is no right or wrong way to use it. It can take you where you want to go.

Glad you're enjoying yours, that is why you bought it, right?

Regards to all.

OF

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
No doubt because he doesn't understand. Not the first time it's happened, you know.

Amen. Points right at what I think is a most important 'strong point' of Solo. It's very versatile, there is no right or wrong way to use it. It can take you where you want to go.

Glad you're enjoying yours, that is why you bought it, right?

Regards to all.

OF
@OF you remind me of a fictional book I read a few time’s!
It was called: WIZARD OF OZ?
The character I reference is the WIZARD!
Like I said I read to a fault?
80% non-fiction with 20% fiction.
The SOLO is such a nonsense device?
I toke on one of my SOLO’s while I attempt to educate myself.
What I have learned: “their is way too much stuff” (to learn)?

Buzzbomb Almighty

@OF you remind me of a fictional book I read a few time’s!
It was called: WIZARD OF OZ?
The character I reference is the WIZARD!
Like I said I read to a fault?
80% non-fiction with 20% fiction.
The SOLO is such a nonsense device?
I toke on one of my SOLO’s while I attempt to educate myself.
What I have learned: “their is way too much stuff” (to learn)?
Or like Merlin in Once and Future King, who turned Arthur into beasts and birds so that he might learn what motivates men.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Or like Merlin in Once and Future King, who turned Arthur into beasts and birds so that he might learn what motivates men.
Funny!

CALIFORNIA is the state in AMERICA I grew up in?
Opportunity back in the DAZE?
HAWAII was a dream for a SURFER Pot Smoker.
I grew with my friend’s.
It wasn’t legal however alcohol was?
Never understood the logic?
Music was perfectly normal?
Marijuana, pot, weed, pakalolo without seed’s was weird to other’s
PAVED PARADISE?
SOLO if you accept CIVILIZATION!

gangababa

Curious that in this time of uncertainty, to fight our viral enemy, we all need be solo to save paradise.

I now return to my previously packed solo and another session with Royal Highness.

OF

Dear Dr Of,
I received a new Arizer Solo in the mail 4 months ago, and haven't taken it out of the box yet. Am I doing it any harm by ignoring it this way?

Naw, should be fine. Stored at about 65% charge (which all the ones I bought have been) the cells have something like 85% capacity after ten years as long as you don't overheat them. This is why they come '2/3 charged' the maker can't predict how long they will be in storage.

Your backup Solo should be ready and waiting to serve you when called on. Meaning Murphy will pass you by and your 'everyday' Solo will not have issues.

OF

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Thanks for that @OF. @ataxian Love you man, keep the faith.
I have 3 Solos and an Air in rotation now, so will just keep the new one on the shelf.
I had believe in a faith of some kind until a found non-fiction to be my direction?
PLASABLE = SOLO = scared?
Too brag as a father my daughter is working on her PHD to be a professor of ENGLISH.
My son’s are amazing as well.
Love my family!

Last edited:

Choices

Wow @Buzzbomb Almighty that is around a 100 oz.!! After I thought about it for a bit, I know I haven’t used that much my entire life! Not saying I’m not wishing I had, in fact I wonder what my thirties and forties would have been like with a steady dose of vaporizer usage. What was there like the Solo in the 90s, including a desktop model?

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Wow @Buzzbomb Almighty that is around a 100 oz.!! After I thought about it for a bit, I know I haven’t used that much my entire life! Not saying I’m not wishing I had, in fact I wonder what my thirties and forties would have been like with a steady dose of vaporizer usage. What was there like the Solo in the 90s, including a desktop model?
In 1970:zigzag’s were in fashion?
No sidewalk’s at the beach!
Movie’s were about surfing wave’s.
SOLO during the decade would have been welcomed?
1oz/4 daze without seed.
Hard to clean and roll?
Male’s were useless for our tribe!

Buzzbomb Almighty

Like the man says, Zig-Zags and pipes was it. I used to smoke an oz of Mexican about every 2 weeks, but it wasn't until we started getting sensemilla in about '75 that it got really good. If only we'd had the technology for vaping herb back then! It would have saved a lot of people's health.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Like the man says, Zig-Zags and pipes was it. I used to smoke an oz of Mexican about every 2 weeks, but it wasn't until we started getting sensemilla in about '75 that it got really good. If only we'd had the technology for vaping herb back then! It would have saved a lot of people's health.
It doesn’t matter to some?

In 73 maybe?
COLAS were the fashion?
MEXICO had virgin coast’s.
CALIFORNIA surf was so crowded however surfing was not popular there so my surfer friend’s had empty surf break’s? HOTBOXING to pass the time. Brick weed ruined marijuana?
Trying to make $ maybe?
Nowadays COLAS are nonsense?
HISTORY does not repeat itself!
CANNABIS (French name) and a SOLO if you’re paperless?

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
What I remember from the 70s: straining out lots of seeds and sticks and rolling lots of joints. I can't remember getting high, though...
In HAWAII during the 70’s grew MAUI WOWIE without seed?
Homo Sapien’s said we were wasteful?

4-one the CANNABIS taste decent & the high was strong?
Plus is was free?

CANNABIS has been turned into greed? POV
The SOLO in a field of seedless CANNABIS COLAS (paradise lost)?

city street’s lined. In CANNABIS TREES (female plant’s)

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
It bothers the heck out of me to see people exploit the herb, but that's what canna-capitalists are all about...
I’m one who is on the political side of CANNABIS.
It was free for my tribe?
I guess all decent pleasure’s become part of the ECONOMY green or black?

My NLS SOLO is my weapon this daze on planet we all live on?
LEMON HAZE on deck? GRAND DADDY PURPLE is a old strain however for ZOOLOGY videos?
Batter’s box?
Ted WILLIAMS, Babe RUTH, SANDY KOFAX card’s and gum!

Last edited:

Buzzbomb Almighty

Batter’s box?
Ted WILLIAMS, Babe RUTH, SANDY KOFAX card’s and gum!
I had the requisite shoe-box full, the Mantle, Maris, Koufax, Aaron... held together with rubber bands so even if I kept them not worth anything. I think I traded a skateboard for a bunch in about '68.
Things are good for pot in Canada right now, the grey market mail order places are fast and cheap, but since lockdown hard to keep flower strains with a high thc content in stock. The cops have been chasing them around the internet shutting down websites but they move to back-up servers and continue. I registered with 2 and it's been good. The Solos get a good workout and the edibles and concentrate fill in any gaps.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I had the requisite shoe-box full, the Mantle, Maris, Koufax, Aaron... held together with rubber bands so even if I kept them not worth anything. I think I traded a skateboard for a bunch in about '68.
Things are good for pot in Canada right now, the grey market mail order places are fast and cheap, but since lockdown hard to keep flower strains with a high thc content in stock. The cops have been chasing them around the internet shutting down websites but they move to back-up servers and continue. I registered with 2 and it's been good. The Solos get a good workout and the edibles and concentrate fill in any gaps.
I want to grow some CANNABIS tree’s this week on earth where we live?
Border’s confuse’s the popular culture.

CANNABIS is very simple however effective!

SOLO is basic and full of function?

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
My main Cannabis grow stuff is Canadian: my grow boxes (BCNL) and my nutrients (Future Harvest), which I love. Canada is utopia...
I grew in GUATEMALA, HAWAII including CALIFORNIA and MEXICO and outdoor gave a decent crop?
CANADA, HOLLAND, EAST COASTAL & the SOUTH PACIFIC Part of the planet not bad for indoor?

My friend’s from AFRICA had bag’s of outside DURBAN POISON decent for crossing ?
INDIA very decent strain’s 4-sure.
MIDDLE EAST has very decent hash.
SOUTHEAST ASIA has some THAI That is strong as your mind can handle?
Put CANNABIS of your liking in a SOLO 4-a Blissful experience.
Nature is your friend and cheaper if your financially challenged?
Outdoor if you’re on a budget however obviously it depend’s?

Last edited:
Top Bottom