• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Arizer Solo II

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
THAT SINKING FEELING......I once got a package like that. Unfortunately, the glass rattling WAS a $1200.00 soxhlet extractor. It arrived in about 5000 pieces. Yeah sure, throw it in a box, cross your fingers and ship it across the country. Some shippers don't have the brains God gave geese. Glad InhaleExhales' experience was better.
Is the new SOLO worth upgrading 2?

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Ataxian, i had an arizer air 1 and never really liked it. I have a solo2 and like it. Personally i am waiting on the next small argo sized arizer vape to be released before a new purchase.
I have 2 old original one’s & a NL white one that R is really 😎 cool!
The Solo 2 look’s awesome (so bling) want 2 vape a COLA while I walk the dog?
Plug-in when at the pad!

ataxian,
Reactions: BigJr48

fondoobious

Hawker of Vapeware
Giving away one brand new Curved Glass Aroma Tube. Shipping to anywhere in the world is on me. Send a PM and I will randomly select a recipient in about a week.

mod note: edited to request a PM rather than full personal information

Last edited by a moderator:

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
After having my S2 for a bit now, Im glad that its what I chose to get me back to the 'grind'.
I had a couple of S1s years ago and I loved it - so it was almost a no brainer for me.

I dig the fast heat up time as well.

fondoobious

Hawker of Vapeware
Ok, all the Arizer-branded aroma tubes have been claimed, but I found one more without a box. It's probably a DHGate piece, but otherwise it looks identical to the real thing. Has a 14mm male joint on top. Again, shipping is free to anywhere in the world, just pm me and it's yours for free.

GoldenBud

Ok, all the Arizer-branded aroma tubes have been claimed, but I found one more without a box. It's probably a DHGate piece, but otherwise it looks identical to the real thing. Has a 14mm male joint on top. Again, shipping is free to anywhere in the world, just pm me and it's yours for free.
I put a silicone "ring" on this same WPA, from Aliexpress in my case, and using it on 19mm vapes like iHeat 510
works so well!
after seen this video by Improvaper:
https://www.reddit.com/r/vaporents/comments/c8k65a

JCharles

FC 06/06/2017 | ACMPR 26/07/2017
Sadly on Friday I had to put down my Solo II with an error code 4 that is far too many years out of warranty.

I picked it up in Oct 2017, and used it daily, so it was sad to see it die on me.

The battery was still holding a great charge (4-6 sessions) and the metal housing looks new.

And when one goes down, another must rise in its place.

I reached out to Theherbcafe and had a brand spanking new Solo II delivered this morning. Crazy fast shipping, and pretty reasonable price.

As a bonus, this version has some upgrades. The device shows the % battery changing, the base plate is a little smaller and the device feels and appears a little more compact.

Just finishing up the initial charge, and then a couple burns offs before I can take it for its first ride.

Love this device!

Jaago

I bought a Solo 2 which is my first vape. I'm thinking about light abv color. Even though I steam the max temp (220c) for 15min and the steam production stops and I mix the bowl in between I don’t get any near the color of the coffee. The color I get is a mixture of light brown and dark green. I have tried different packages and three different strains but the result is always the same. Does the Solo 2 abv have to be light brown even at max temperature or is my device defective?

Likun

As we all know the button quality isn't top notch at the solo 2 in contrast to the body which is build like a tank.
Unfortunately my "up" botton is constantly getting worse and worse.
Is there any chance to fix the buttons by myself? Has anyone ever tried that? Or do I need to buy a whole new unit? Everything else is working perfectly. Is it hard to disassemble the unit?

Likun,

cosimo

I bought a Solo 2 which is my first vape. I'm thinking about light abv color. Even though I steam the max temp (220c) for 15min and the steam production stops and I mix the bowl in between I don’t get any near the color of the coffee. The color I get is a mixture of light brown and dark green. I have tried different packages and three different strains but the result is always the same. Does the Solo 2 abv have to be light brown even at max temperature or is my device defective?
might be defecive or it could also be tge herbs that might be too moist/not properly dried?

cosimo,

spoutti

Hi everybody, it has been a while. Im trying to be objective about my need for a solo 2, so I turn to you guys for infos.

If the solo 2 heats up faster, would that mean it would be better to hold the temp at desired level, leading to a thicker/stronger cloud? I cant seem to find an answer to that googling away..

Anybody has ideas as to what to do/not do to avoid the errors plaguing the solo 2? My 2013 solos are still going fine; less electronic, less problems I guess.

And lastly, what would be a good deal on a solo2; im canadian. Thanks a lot for your input :)

spoutti,
Top Bottom