• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Arizer Solo II

ray_

My Solo 2 came today and I am very happy with it it hits smoother then my Silver Surfer that I have been using for year running through water. I was going to pick this unit up a couple of years ago but picked up a Davinci IQ instead and I wish I would of gotten this unit instead back then.
Congratulations. That vape may be perfection for someone without a high tolerance who doesn't need 'big clouds' to have fun. There has never been an easier vape to keep clean. And the all glass vapor path lets you taste the herb. Enjoy!

ray_

I have had 9 different vapes, and I can say now after over 2 years using the Solo 2 that it's the best one. No warranty repairs like with the crafty. Easy cleaning unlike the crafty. Don't be stupid don't buy the Crafty, but the Solo 2.
I don't think someone who buys something other than the Solo 2 is stupid. They just have different preferences. I have a Solo 2 and a Mighty. They are both great vapes for different reasons and for different people.

zachary1

alright yeah, that did it.

only packed it half way, and set it to 365F. did ~14 second pulls, and let it sit 90 seconds in between. i was set after 4 hits, actually had a beer shortly after to settle myself down lol.

flower is barely half vaped by the look of the color, saving the rest for tomorrow morning.

ty for the tips here about taking it slow. watching video reviews of it earlier it's crazy how little patience people have between hits.

Coal Cracker

after 3yrs & 3 months my solo 2 took a shit & displayed, '' error 5 Code". Im looking 4 an on demand electronic 1 to replace it.

Coal Cracker,
Reactions: RobbIt

Vape Master

Formerly C3PO
That does not sound good at all for the Solo 2. It happened to me to but it was two years before I got the message. They were better off with original. The origionable are great on Arizers site. I am 100% sure the glass oven is a gimmick or a smoothie less potent session.

thedeserttortoise

If you're not filling the stem, won't the bud fall out into the oven? Or do you press it firm against the four holes? But if you press it against the four holes will it be too far away from the oven?

Domed screen has been working nicely for me, but I'd love to learn other techniques to see what works best.

I'm loving this thing so far. Have not picked up a lighter in 6 days!
This is really an interesting question. Almost every bowl I smoke I find about half my bowl of bud in the bottom of the oven after pulling the stem out. I do small bowls often and even pack them pretty tight. Today I've been thinking about just dumping some herb straight into the oven and vaping it straight from there. Has anyone tried this out? ATB.. Tortoise

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
One of the good things about the Solo is that the stem gets dirty but the oven does not. Putting herb directly in the oven will foul the oven walls. I love the ease of maintenance on the Solo because it's all about the stem. I have other vapes that require I clean the oven itself and they are my least used vapes because of the maintenance/cleaning. As Solo users we can just put the stem in ISO for awhile and rinse. Using ISO on the oven isn't necessary and it's a good idea to keep it that way.

I fill the stem by placing the stem in my herb and inhaling/sucking it into the stem like the stem is a straw and the herb is a milkshake. Unless my herb is super dry the herb will stick together a bit and it gives me the perfect pack.

When I am done with a stem I turn the Solo upside down and again use the stem like a straw as I remove it....all the spent herb remains in the stem that way.

Another helper to keeping the oven clean is to use it "hamster style" by using the Solo upside down when you draw....the draw and gravity will help push the herb further into the stem and it should be sticky enough so that most of the spent herb stays in the stem when its removed.

thedeserttortoise

One of the good things about the Solo is that the stem gets dirty but the oven does not. Putting herb directly in the oven will foul the oven walls. I love the ease of maintenance on the Solo because it's all about the stem. I have other vapes that require I clean the oven itself and they are my least used vapes because of the maintenance/cleaning. As Solo users we can just put the stem in ISO for awhile and rinse. Using ISO on the oven isn't necessary and it's a good idea to keep it that way.

I fill the stem by placing the stem in my herb and inhaling/sucking it into the stem like the stem is a straw and the herb is a milkshake. Unless my herb is super dry the herb will stick together a bit and it gives me the perfect pack.

When I am done with a stem I turn the Solo upside down and again use the stem like a straw as I remove it....all the spent herb remains in the stem that way.

Another helper to keeping the oven clean is to use it "hamster style" by using the Solo upside down when you draw....the draw and gravity will help push the herb further into the stem and it should be sticky enough so that most of the spent herb stays in the stem when its removed.

You gave me some great suggestions... And really, your right. I don't really want to gunk up my bowl if I don't need to. I load small amounts lately... When I do full loads I don't have this problem. I'm just a real slut for flavor chasing and I have 4 different strains to chase right now. Besides, I have a ton of vapes better suited to that kind of play. Fury's, Vapcap, Mighty, etc. So.,. Much thanks for talking me down. Your a real savior.... My Solo 2 and I thank you... Tortoise

zachary1

Well I got a bubbler and WPA and it's a great time. Also, it's been a month now and I'm still barely half packing stems and it's all I need. So pleased with this device.

On 4/20 I got uncomfortably high with under a teaspoon of AVB as well. Like, breathing exercises in the shower kind of level. Took 3 hours to kick in. Won't be doing that again.

VapeWell

Well I got a bubbler and WPA and it's a great time. Also, it's been a month now and I'm still barely half packing stems and it's all I need. So pleased with this device.

On 4/20 I got uncomfortably high with under a teaspoon of AVB as well. Like, breathing exercises in the shower kind of level. Took 3 hours to kick in. Won't be doing that again.
I’d respect your choice if you decided against eating the Solo’s ABV, but might I suggest you try cutting wayyy back, to like a quarter of your original dose? Ease in to it.
My Solo II continues its near flawless performance. Enjoy yours’. It is amazing how, what appears in the stem as a small amount can get you as blazed as the Gates of Hell. Yeah

ykellman

Can anyone point me to a 3dstem that is:
-Short (100mm or less)
-Straight
-Doesnt taper down in diameter

Thanks!!

ykellman,
Top Bottom