• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Arizer Solo II

OF

Got error 5 now. the Solo II can't heat up. any solution?

Bummer. Unfortunately, you're not alone. A search on 'error 5' says we've talked about it a lot, hundreds of times? Sadly the only fix I recall is a trip to the shop. It's not covered under the 'life time heater warranty' as I recall, but 'new' units have been quickly replaced.

Good luck.

OF

GoldenBud

Bummer. Unfortunately, you're not alone. A search on 'error 5' says we've talked about it a lot, hundreds of times? Sadly the only fix I recall is a trip to the shop. It's not covered under the 'life time heater warranty' as I recall, but 'new' units have been quickly replaced.

Good luck.

OF
i thought i fixed it but no

GoldenBud

Understood, you'll find examples of that in this thread, but no permanent fixes that don't Involve Arizer.

"Problems that go away by themselves, come back by themselves".

Sorry for your loss, but mere money can fix it in any case?

OF
Yeah it works for now....but..... i had to think about some back up ;)
Got some ELEV8R on the way, will take about 2 weeks, and I gave my VG to some friend ...

OF

Ok i give it a+
If a is good

Actually in traditional grading C is average, B is good, A is outstanding. There's a step between B+ and A-. So A+ is a 'baby step' better than A. D is poor, F is failure. There is no E, too much of a chance to confuse it for 'excellent'.

So you've rated Solo II 'the very best possible'......something a lot of good folks would agree with you on.

Regards to all.

OF

happynomoretobacco

Actually in traditional grading C is average, B is good, A is outstanding. There's a step between B+ and A-. So A+ is a 'baby step' better than A. D is poor, F is failure. There is no E, too much of a chance to confuse it for 'excellent'.

So you've rated Solo II 'the very best possible'......something a lot of good folks would agree with you on.

Regards to all.

OF
if this is this way then i have to downgrade the solo a little bit. i give a solid A
very best possible is more i hope so.....maybe the german mighty.....maybe the finnish tinymight...maybe some us log-vape
i didnt have tried one of them......so much left to do

WildChild

Seeking My Shangri-La
Just wanted to give a shout out to Jessica, an Arizer Tech. She has been wonderful.

After a bit of back-and-forth, they are going to fix or replace my Solo II under warranty. It's the second time my unit will have to be replaced due to an error code which disabled the heater (Error 5). I'm past my warranty period but they will still honor it.

Now my only problem is finding a way back to Canada from Ecuador so I can send it in! If I try to do it from here it will never make it out of the country. *sigh* Jessica did say that was alright and to send it in when I can.

Thank you, Arizer. And stay safe everyone. :)

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
a continuation of FC Thread

Heats up faster than the Solo, just as reliable. What's not to like?

C3-F9-DB9-F-A642-4119-9493-69-A0-D649-B92-C.jpg

jpdnkstr

I know this is blasphemy in this thread but I bought a mighty on 420 instead of a solo 2 but I do still think I'll be picking up solo 2 very soon!

jpdnkstr,
Reactions: macbill

ginolicious

Solo 2 looks nice through water. But damn. I can’t afford no more purchases. Do want to try vaping through water. But don’t have any vapes that are compatible with that. :doh:

GinoLicious,
Reactions: jpdnkstr

OF!

You think this would pass as a battery pack through concerts?

You never know, they're not famous for hiring the sharpest knives in the drawer. They tend to physical types with attitude problems? It would be more convincing if it was plugged into your cell phone ATT? Then again, the risk is high, your call.

Be sure your Solo is super clean. Remember, others will be able to smell low levels better than you. Like parents of students 'experimenting' with cigarettes. Smell works like that, sensitivity varies a lot person to person, but we naturally become 'immune' to everyday smells since it's the new ones that offer danger or opportunity. A useful thing for getting down from the trees, worth considering?

Regards to all.

OF

Top Bottom