Meach

The unit sliding up to protect the stem is a good idea..minimize the glass from moving much after you've seated it in the chamber...my friends haze was always plagued with a sticky stem..hopefully this won't be an issue with the Argo

JCharles

FC 06/06/2017 | ACMPR 26/07/2017
The unit sliding up to protect the stem is a good idea..minimize the glass from moving much after you've seated it in the chamber...my friends haze was always plagued with a sticky stem..hopefully this won't be an issue with the Argo

And hopefully there's a locking mechanism so it doesn't depress in my backpack.

Has anyone seen a plug/stopper for the top of the stem to keep crud out of the stem during travel?

The silicone caps go on the bowl side...

cannabis.pro

aka 420EDC
Accessory Maker

exime

I can only assume the vapor quality will not be as good on the Argo otherwise what is the point of the Air 2 line? It has to separate itself somehow and that can be the only way. Unless they are purposely saturating their own line to see what people like more and what models work best. The Air 2 isn't the budget line so it can't differentiate there either. Kind of interesting, I guess we'll see!

Last edited:

Ganjo

According to the spec this little thing would weight about the same as a pax. They are leveling up in stealth with this release. I'm eager to see reviews about heatup speed and airflow. The straw will probably need to be lifted off a bit to be used if its proportions are real in the pictures from their site.

Last edited:

NizzyJones

So, looking at the video, even though it's simulated I think they're showing a real-time version of it heating up which starts at ~0:43. It's showing the set temp of 200C but it then @0:44 it switches to showing 34C so it's almost certainly already started heating at that point or else they're showing it starting from already being quite warm. It then hits 200C at 1:06, so ~23s. Add in the typical few seconds beyond that it's usually advisable to wait with the other Arizers and it's pretty comparable.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I'll be shocked if this anything more than a re-purposed Air to get it shaped like most of the other portables out there. The glass stems are the giveaway for me. That and the exact same control scheme. My money is on it heating and performing just like the others. I do like the recessed stem...good for pocketability!

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I'll be shocked if this anything more than a re-purposed Air to get it shaped like most of the other portables out there. The glass stems are the giveaway for me. That and the exact same control scheme. My money is on it heating and performing just like the others. I do like the recessed stem...good for pocketability!

It's starting to look like that is the case. Faster heat up would be a pretty big improvement though with the form factor change. I was surprised at the relatively small differences in heat up time when the Air and Air 2 were compared.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
This is the heater? Or something very similar?
arizer-air-portable-vaporizer-heating-element-removal-temprature-guage.jpg

arizer-air-portable-chamber-removal-heating-element.jpg

Bologna,
Reactions: Egzoset

dontmindme

that was the air 2 heater... i was just wondering what could possibly be in the go. personally for me, this is too much silicone near the heater and air intake/heat saturation area.

this device could use a completely different heater. maybe the air 2 and solo 2 was just to deplete existing inventory of parts for those vapes while incorporating it with their new lcd and electronics. Maybe they want to introduce products before any kind of regulation is enforced. I don't know.

http://blog.puffitup.com/2017/11/arizer-air-2-teardown-and-disassembly/

but it seems the whole board has changed too due to button placement. maybe there's improvements from the Air 2 and Solo 2.

StonerSloth

cui bono?
Yea, until we have more information or some test units in the wild, this looks only like a small form factor improvement to the Air.

Is it better than the Air for pocketability? Yes; but is it better than all of the other competition out there? Not as of right now I guess... This would need to perform exceptionally at $270, though I expect a much lower street price as always with Arizer.

I'm also very curious to see the stem compatibility with Air and Solo. From the pictures it looks like there is a new smaller diameter bowl, but it's hard to say. I have too many Air/Solo stems.

thx1138

I am diving in. I didn't replace my OG Air, as I'm looking for a more stealthy form like the Fury II (love it). This new form factor is what I was waiting for, and sealed it for me... expensive but Arizer is tough as nails so I won't be throwing money away I'm sure.

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
I've been going back and forth between the pictures. Can't see it - will have to wait until I get my unit or more info comes out

It's odd but I swear I saw a picture of the unit with a stem and battery in the same shot this morning but when I just went to show it to someone here at home and couldn't find that one picture for the life of me.

Gray Area

It's odd but I swear I saw a picture of the unit with a stem and battery in the same shot this morning but when I just went to show it to someone here at home and couldn't find that one picture for the life of me.

Top of the accessories page...

https://arizer.com/store/argo-parts-accessories/

On that same page it says the stems compatible with the Argo only...

Just notice they sell screens, but in the description advise not to use them :rofl:

gnajhar

Waiting for someone to get this and post here, it seems like an amazing new device.

gnajhar,
Top Bottom