JCharles

FC 06/06/2017 | ACMPR 26/07/2017
Need more info. Looks like a small portable handheld - on demand? session? flower? concentrates? can we use it with a water pipe?

Tell me more Arizer

Edit
Thanks @Bologna for posting the video.

Wish I saw that first. All questions answered.

It's like an Air and a Solo had a baby with a recesed stem for on-the-Go. It's still a session vape and looks like flower is the intended medium.

All of my upcoming vape plans are going to be on hold until I have one of these units with a couple batteries and a decent charger.

Hopefully our favourite retailers have some cool packages for the holiday

This should be the homerun Arizer needs to finally be crowned king (or queen)!

On another note, Arizer did pretty well at the Cabadian Cannabis Awards!!

Last edited:

cannabis.pro

aka 420EDC
Accessory Maker
@cannabis.pro i was almost thinking more Fury 2 like , doesn't really resemble a Millana at all to me.
I didn't mean looking exactly like a Milaana, but the way the components are setup, one side 18650 opposite heater and delivery side, similar ergonics without the fire button. Shorter glass where it looks like the stems drop in deeper here on the Ar-Go.

Mr.Sifter

we really need to know more.

conduction?
convection?
hybrid?
heat up time?
real life battery (not the advertised)
materials

funny that arizer sells it without giving away units to reviewers upfront.

it will be good since it it a arizer product.
all arizer portables have a very good reputation.

but i wonder what the advantages will be compared to the portable air2?
an ultra portable with retractable stem, ok. and more ?

Meach

but i wonder what the advantages will be compared to the portable air2?
an ultra portable with retractable stem, ok. and more ?

The moving parts of the air are the reason I never bought it for "on the go " use..I'm a pretty avid outdoorsman..and I love my solo..and was excited when the air first came out..but at the end of the day it was just a petite version of the unit I already had..although more pocket friendly I still had to carry a protective case with me while hiking, camping fishing etc...so a retractable stem is huge for me..if it performs like my solo and is the size of the Fury 2 ..I'd be more opt to buy the go over the air..just for that one reason alone...little changes like that are big for me personally..

JCharles

The moving parts of the air are the reason I never bought it for "on the go " use..I'm a pretty avid outdoorsman..and I love my solo..and was excited when the air first came out..but at the end of the day it was just a petite version of the unit I already had..although more pocket friendly I still had to carry a protective case with me while hiking, camping fishing etc...so a respectable stem is huge for me..if it performs like my solo and is the size of the Fury 2 ..I'd be more opt to buy the go over the air..just for that one reason alone...little changes like that are big for me personally..

Exactly!

It retails at $329 Canadian, so this will be their most expensive unit to date. And I can only find it on Arizer's site currently.

They offer a dual battery charger for an additional $44.99 Canadian and replacement batteries run $24.99 Canadian each.

Last edited:

KidFated.

Unknown Member
The moving parts of the air are the reason I never bought it for "on the go " use..I'm a pretty avid outdoorsman..and I love my solo..and was excited when the air first came out..but at the end of the day it was just a petite version of the unit I already had..although more pocket friendly I still had to carry a protective case with me while hiking, camping fishing etc...so a retractable stem is huge for me..if it performs like my solo and is the size of the Fury 2 ..I'd be more opt to buy the go over the air..just for that one reason alone...little changes like that are big for me personally..
Agreed, swapping batteries sucks in the woods.

NizzyJones

Shorter glass where it looks like the stems drop in deeper here on the Ar-Go.

That's how I read it at first too but it looks like the body of the vape actually expands and retracts around the stem rather then the stem collapsing into the body. (Ed.: and I just realized you meant shorter exposed glass / inserted deeper into the body :doh:)

JCharles

There's a video on the Arizer website showing the stem is retractable. Super cool - but with a short air path maybe somewhat hot

Edit

Went back and watched the video. It's a push top, not a retractable stem as I suggested

Last edited:

SiDankies

Button on the back makes I.T seem like it’s on demand.

Seems like they just killed the square before I.T could even release lol.

Arizer is hands down the top dog when I.T comes to producing vapes and the way they go about I.T. No bullshit just straight to the point.

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
If they claim 1.5h of use per charge with a single 18650, I don't think it will be on demand nor that it will have big power, the maths just don't add up.

I'm also very skeptical of retractable stems in general as all 4 vapes I owned that used them had suboptimal vapor/air ratio due to the telescopic stem system (plus it often means you need a silicone seal of some kind in the vapor path)

Mr.Sifter

this argo thing does not grow on me.
I just dont get it neither do I see it's place in the arizer range.
Perhaps it will cannibalize the AIR2.
strange product placement

they should have tried to built a unit that is comparable to the grasshopper.
that would have been huge.

as much as I dont like hopperlabs and their chaotic manner do to business, I have to admit that the product is far in front all the other big manufactures.
Additional arizer is not a copycat brand.
but it would have been nice to have a on demand, pure convetion, pocketable unit you actually can rely on.

these are just my initial thoughts.
we'll see.

I am happy with my Solo2

cannabis.pro

aka 420EDC
Accessory Maker
With a bigger battery like the solo 2, no need for recharging. Spare batteries (or battery pack) plus separate stems adds up. The retractable stem adds more portability, spare batteries will still be a thing though, unfortunately.
A bigger battery isn't going to fit into this form factor. I'll take this and a 2 pack of 18650s over a fixed battery in anything any day. On a long adventure, I could still charge a portable solar battery by day and recharge 18650s from it at night replacing my daytime use. Being forced to send a device in on RMA to have the battery swapped out just seems silly when it can be part of the design. With the landfill as an alternative, I'm all for consumer swap-able batteries. This isn't the Solo2.

KidFated.

Unknown Member
A bigger battery isn't going to fit into this form factor. I'll take this and a 2 pack of 18650s over a fixed battery in anything any day. On a long adventure, I could still charge a portable solar battery by day and recharge 18650s from it at night replacing my daytime use. Being forced to send a device in on RMA to have the battery swapped out just seems silly when it can be part of the design. With the landfill as an alternative, I'm all for consumer swap-able batteries. This isn't the Solo2.
I think we lost each other, when I said swapping batteries sucks, I didn't mean that this unit shouldn't have used replaceable batteries, just that stems plus batteries plus unit is a little much, the fact that the stem can in stored in the unit is a big benefit, I don't have a ton of extra space in my hunting gear, so less separate accessories the better. I too would rather replace a 18650 then rma my unit.

cannabis.pro

aka 420EDC
Accessory Maker
I think we lost each other, when I said swapping batteries sucks, I didn't mean that this unit shouldn't have used replaceable batteries, just that stems plus batteries plus unit is a little much, the fact that the stem can in stored in the unit is a big benefit, I don't have a ton of extra space in my hunting gear, so less separate accessories the better. I too would rather replace a 18650 then rma my unit.
My bad, yeah, you lost me. All good man!! Good luck and stay safe in the woods!

sickmanfraud

After all this time with the same form factor in the stems, why make a new shaped stem?

This also means if you want to use it with water you need to buy a new gong since the old ones don't fit.

dynospec

Convection seems unlikely with a single 18650 as power supply though no? Im under the impression that convection is far less efficient in terms of energy use.

Top Bottom