Creeper

deep in the matrix...
I went to the website to look at Solo 2 accessories and I see a brand new vaporizer, Arizer pulling out all the stops in 2017 lol.

They have my interest, I loved the form factor of my Haze V3 so this looks very similar can't wait to see the performance.

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
I love how opinions fly and yet no one has seen or tried this vape. So I'll chime in too :) to me this is Arizer bringing a true portable to the table. But keeping the faith by using the glass stem. Looks like a sturdy on the move portable. The Solo and Air are not so gotta be the brief.

Ganjo

Here is a sad mspaint attempt to imagine how it is inside with air parts. Sorry for my non existent photoshoping skills.

TytFIkN.png

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Arizer products never attracted me (and I never tested/tried one) ..... until the Argo! This one looks amazing but if it's the same heater than the Solo/Air I'll probably pass this one too...

I was expecting an hybrid vape convection/conduction. But I'll wait for the first reviews....

Price tag is a bit high imho...

SiDankies

Arizer products never attracted me (and I never tested/tried one) ..... until the Argo! This one looks amazing but if it's the same heater than the Solo/Air I'll probably pass this one too...

I was expecting an hybrid vape convection/conduction. But I'll wait for the first reviews....

Price tag is a bit high imho...

Arizer vapes are the definition of hybrids

Smokey McVape

This should be the homerun Arizer needs to finally be crowned king (or queen)!
I have had all the handheld Arizer units and they are very good electric vapes. I was hoping the Argo was going to be a Milaana clone/beater.
Imo Arizer will never be the king or queen until they produce a device that can hit harder than the Omnivap which for me is pound for pound the best vape around - will be interested to try one out nevertheless.

Smokey McVape,
Reactions: Dynavaper

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I see this unit is pretty pricey but Arizer always charges more for it vapes if you buy through them. Randy at PIU usually will be a bit less than the amount of $269 that Arizer is charging. It will take a few weeks for them to get their shipment usually. You could even call them @PuffItUp. They actually answer their phones and their emails.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I love how opinions fly and yet no one has seen or tried this vape. So I'll chime in too :) to me this is Arizer bringing a true portable to the table. But keeping the faith by using the glass stem. Looks like a sturdy on the move portable. The Solo and Air are not so gotta be the brief.

The Air was pretty compact. I wish I would have taken a picture with the short stem in when I did this comparison photo, with the skin off and shortest stem it's not much larger than a grasshopper.

image.jpg

JCharles

FC 06/06/2017 | ACMPR 26/07/2017
I have had all the handheld Arizer units and they are very good electric vapes. I was hoping the Argo was going to be a Milaana clone/beater.
Imo Arizer will never be the king or queen until they produce a device that can hit harder than the Omnivap which for me is pound for pound the best vape around - will be interested to try one out nevertheless.

I agree that DynaVap hits like a truck - my M has been getting plenty of use (super stoked to try the 7th Floor - Elev8r). And that's the thing, it hits hard, but the flavour is spent after the first rip and I need several bowls to even get started.

With my Arizer products, they also pack a punch but it's like we are sparing. The flavour is outstanding for 90% of my 10 minute session. I will need 2 bowls (vs several) and I can usually bail half way into the second bowl and have a great stone on.

My DynaVap is so small and easy to drop in a pocket or back pack, and I think this is where the ArGo will win over the crowd. We now have a quality glass vapor path portable that fits in a pocket.

All that said, I've been sitting here for the past couple days wondering what niche the ArGo could possibly fill that I don't all ready have covered with a quality, face melting vaporizer. All my initial excitement comes from being an Arizer Stan. It's also the same reason I will need to add it to my collection.

I never did get an Air or Air 2 - I all ready have vapes that fit that niche....

metaknight

I dab. A lot.
...I've been sitting here for the past couple days wondering what niche the ArGo could possibly fill that I don't all ready have covered...It's also the same reason I will need to add it to my collection.

I agree with this, it's hilarious how close this hits home with me

All my initial excitement comes from being an Arizer Stan.

:lmao: That's me

The ArGo looks so sleek, and with that interchangeable battery it looks like it could rival the Air II. I want to see if it's closer to performance to the Solo II, maybe not with the same 18650 battery in the Air II. :shrug:

SirCrackKillaH

Thing looks like a light saber yo most these vapes do man..
Hells yeah! Yo, how many of them glass stems full do you think you'd get off one battery? That go caught my attention

Summer

Long Island, NY
I'm believe this is the luxury version of the Fury 2, well, somewhere between the the F2 & the soon-to-be-released Boundless Tera. The Fury 2 has been well rec'd. & has a loyal following. But this is $120 more & has a proprietary battery. I'm also interested in how the ArGo will fair against the convection/conduction adjustable soon-to-be-released Boundless CFX 2.

Last edited:

JCharles

FC 06/06/2017 | ACMPR 26/07/2017
Thing looks like a light saber yo most these vapes do man..
Hells yeah! Yo, how many of them glass stems full do you think you'd get off one battery? That go caught my attention

Arizer's website says a charge will last 90 minutes of use and it will take 3.5 hours to fully charge again.

https://arizer.com/support/argo-support/

@Summer are Boundless products really on the same tier as Arizer? I haven't tried any but am always intrigued (the Terra and a CFX were on my vape bucket list)

blackstone

From the images, I estimate the stems to be 12mm O.D. X 70mm length
So I would say it's a scaled down version of an Air 2 heater, this might get the heat up time close to more respectable Solo 2 figures but with one battery?
Makes the whole thing compact too or makes sense for those who cant obtain or tolerate large amounts!
It might suit me but because of my experiences, I'm of the position that Arizer will have to pull out a number of stops before they win me back.

Last edited:
blackstone,
Reactions: JCharles

Summer

Long Island, NY
@Summer are Boundless products really on the same tier as Arizer? I haven't tried any but am always intrigued (the Terra and a CFX were on my vape bucket list)

I don't know. They all come off of Chinese assembly lines with just different grades of materials used. To me, they are all glorified mods & are overpriced. I think $270 is a lot of $ for what it is, but it's carrying the Arizer name backed by a large customer base. So it's what ever the market will bear. There are a lot of people who have the discretionary income to buy what ever they want no matter what the price.

Me, I want a stealth vape for those times I don't want to take the vc (with lighter or IH) w/ me. Having the experience of being an early adopter, I found it's not for me. I'm gonna keep an eye on all 4 vapes & when they've been thoroughly evaluated (months into next year), then I'm make a decision.

I don't know about Arizer CS, but following the Boundless & HealthRips threads, they are lauded for their customer service.

And, yes, @blackstone, if I were to purchase an ArGo, I would want a mystic blue. :p For $270, hell yeah!

Last edited:

OF

Arizer vapes are the definition of hybrids

No, they're not. At least I don't think there are. There are no such animals in fact? Conduction and convection are two different processes running at two radically different temperatures. For convection to work you need a LOT more than 400F air to heat the herb...... Combustion temperatures, not possible with conduction?

Good marketing, though. Everyone wants convection, right? It's always better........

Fun unit, looks like. Kind of a square Air that's been cut in half and put together 'side by side' using a shortened more or less standard Solo/Air stem? Looks handy for sure.

For the reasons KZ said early on (power consumption) it seems more or less a repackage job and (given the source) should be an excellent vape. The issue is, of course, when? While Solo I and Air I both had some 'growing pains' the resulted in some (fairly modest) design changes, Solo II and Air II don't seem to suffer here? Airzer is getting better?

Anyway, I make it convection like Solo/Air (there is no such thing as a 'hybrid vape' in the real world.....only Sales), in a more convenient package. Looks like another winner from our neighbors to the North to me.

Merry Christmas to all.

OF

little maggie

I don't have either but it reminds me of the healthyrips fury that so many here have said positive things about. Except for price.
I am not a fan of arizer products. No specific negatives- just not as good a fit as others I've bought. I had the solo and air at one point but rarely used them. I prefer on demand.

little maggie,
Top Bottom