Anvil Ordering & Shipping

Whiff

Vestratto Brand Ambassador
Company Rep
Is this still the timeline for retail store?

No i don't believe so retail should receive theirs on a later date

Re-opening to everyone, or people on the waitlist?

People on the waitlist are getting notified 1st so the waitlist is the best way to ensure you find out when it drops to ensure you get one before it sells out, i myself don't know when its dropping.

Whiff,

jbm

No i don't believe so retail should receive theirs on a later date

People on the waitlist are getting notified 1st so the waitlist is the best way to ensure you find out when it drops to ensure you get one before it sells out, i myself don't know when its dropping.
How far in advance is the waitlist being notified? John’s already said that there’s more people on the waitlist than are units available. And, to be clear, all the waitlist gets you is this advance notice that the store is open to the public? I can’t believe that that information is going to stay secret for long.

jbm,
Reactions: danjens

Whiff

Company Rep
How far in advance is the waitlist being notified? John’s already said that there’s more people on the waitlist than are units available. And, to be clear, all the waitlist gets you is this advance notice that the store is open to the public? I can’t believe that that information is going to stay secret for long.
From my understanding everyone is getting notified and yes all the waitlist does is give you a head start on the race as the word will spread like wildfire once the emails are sent. John has said once they sell out he is expecting a week turn around for the next batch to be ready so things are ramping up.

jbm

From my understanding everyone is getting notified and yes all the waitlist does is give you a head start on the race as the word will spread like wildfire once the emails are sent. John has said once they sell out he is expecting a week turn around for the next batch to be ready so things are ramping up.
So if those of us on the “waitlist” manage to grab a unit, we will pay full retail price and what is included?

jbm,

Whiff

Company Rep
So if those of us on the “waitlist” manage to grab a unit, we will pay full retail price and what is included?
Ok so seems as if i was wrong, at 1st i thought Vestratto was going to send only a certain amount of emails then i was confused and understood everyone would be getting an email but it seems as though he is sending a certain amount of email.

John just sent an email to everyone, this is what he said

https://www.reddit.com/r/VestrattoOfficial/comments/tcllah

Edit: Just got a call from John and he said that he is no longer selling kits because some people want certain bowls and parts so there will be new drop down options and pricing for people to pick and choose what they would like to purchase. Sorry for the confusion

Last edited:

Zow237

Fuck i missed mine! My email came in my spam to tell me i could order one the other day. Sucks Ive been waiting for that email for a while. "Fuck" is the best way to sum it up. Might get lucky if they all didnt just sell out

Last edited:

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Was this just base line ( cheapest shipping ) Canadian Post Office parcel shipping or was this a courier service? Un fortunately CA PO charges for any item not an envelope around $17.00 and up. International mail to the US probably would be more. Sneaky Pete bit#hes about it a lot and for good reason.
Not so much: my Xmax V3 Pro shipped from CA for less than ten dollars and my large BCG with an extra plate shipped for $11. Both are bigger packages than the Anvil and were purchased in the last six months. I've bought vapes from Sneaky Pete with free shipping from CA too but not as recently.

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
Just the other week I shipped one dynavap stem to the USA from Canada and it cost around $15 with tracking
shipping in Canada is expensive… every damn thing is really now
GFL uses a 3rd party a lot (chit chats?) and it’s slooooooow beyond belief. like a week shipping time within your own city. But it’s cheaper.
I’m use to paying like 25 usd for a single vinyl record so it doesn’t bother me so much anymore haha.
USA guys with your media mail are lucky… so cheap compared.

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
Has anyone on the wait list who ordered the users edition last weekend actually received notice of shipping?

The following is a quote from the March 6th @Vestratto Sunday Post:

"Once you have placed an order with the store the order will be held for three days pending confirmation of payment. This is out of our hands as the payment processor sends us the green-light when we can ship. I am hopeful that as we build up a track record we can reduce this time."

For those of us that haven't received the email as of yet, it's going to be a long wait.

Vapetothegrave

Vape2thegrave
Company Rep
The following is a quote from the March 6th @Vestratto Sunday Post:

"Once you have placed an order with the store the order will be held for three days pending confirmation of payment. This is out of our hands as the payment processor sends us the green-light when we can ship. I am hopeful that as we build up a track record we can reduce this time."

For those of us that haven't received the email as of yet, it's going to be a long wait.
for canadian folks, paying via EMT as john detailed in a recent email to *im assuming* Canadian subscribers would credit their accounts instantly, so maybe that would get you a quicker shipping notice. That is how I will be paying when it comes time. Either way we must be patient 🧘‍♂️

My shipping email came a few hours after my original post. John even combined a second order I made for a case with the original order and refunded the shipping without my asking! I’m very impressed and stoked to get this vape.
When did ya order? I ordered Monday! Haven't gotten anything yet, guessing tomorrow maybe. Super excited for you, what color did ya go with?

Pghdrummer93,
Reactions: Duffer

ejackyou

Hamilton
Received My notification on Sunday 13 March and placed My order same day, received confirmation Monday, Today Wednesday 16, received notice of Shipment, due to arrive Friday! 🤞 🚚🚛🚚🚛🚜 🇨🇦🇺🇸🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦:peace:

Top Bottom