Anvil Ordering & Shipping

Whiff

Anvil Brand Ambassador
Company Rep
I spoke with John and he said they do not put anything on the outside of the box and it is all discrete packaging. It's customs who opens the boxes and checks, legally they have to declare their Corporate name on Commercial invoices. They tried a dummy name but got caught lol, when customs opens the parcel they then search for Vestratto and see me ripping the Anvil. John says he uses the same HCT codes as other vape companies as well but just seems to be bad luck when the parcel gets opened. 90% of the time parcels are getting scrutinized when the name on the parcel is fake or if the receiver refuses to pay duties, the other 10% is just "ass luck". They also can't put "gift" as Bonded carriers wont deal with them.

Sorry for the inconvenience guys
 
Whiff,

Comfortably Numb

Well-Known Member
I spoke with John and he said they do not put anything on the outside of the box and it is all discrete packaging. It's customs who opens the boxes and checks, legally they have to declare their Corporate name on Commercial invoices. They tried a dummy name but got caught lol, when customs opens the parcel they then search for Vestratto and see me ripping the Anvil. John says he uses the same HCT codes as other vape companies as well but just seems to be bad luck when the parcel gets opened. 90% of the time parcels are getting scrutinized when the name on the parcel is fake or if the receiver refuses to pay duties, the other 10% is just "ass luck". They also can't put "gift" as Bonded carriers wont deal with them.

Sorry for the inconvenience guys
I still have my box...shipping label is also a customs label I suppose...items are listed on the label plain as day....so unless customs printed a new label and stuck it over an original label I must disagree with you
 
Comfortably Numb,

Whiff

Anvil Brand Ambassador
Company Rep
I still have my box...shipping label is also a customs label I suppose...items are listed on the label plain as day....so unless customs printed a new label and stuck it over an original label I must disagree with you
Hmmmm i wonder what would happen is he puts just a Corp license # instead of Vestratto on the shipping label.
 
Whiff,

Comfortably Numb

Well-Known Member
Hmmmm i wonder what would happen is he puts just a Corp license # instead of Vestratto on the shipping label.
All I know is each item I ordered is written on outside of box along with a weight and price of each....you are right though...name needs to be diff...a google search on my end pulls up Vestratto web site.....
 

Cheebsy

Organicly inVerted
I wholeheartedly agree, the discretion is not up to snuff yet.

I've only recieved a box with an o ring kit directly from vestratto so far, my anvil took a pit stop on it's way too me. The box had a clear document holder on the outside with the piece of paper inside folded so that the company name was totally visible. Thankfully a cheap o ring kit want going to get much attention.

I've recieved a number of packages from abroad over the years and the sender's name rarely matches what the company is known by, usually just a person's name, or is a sister company name, the address is the same usually. Maybe those parcels could come from John Mumford instead of vestratto. If they get into the box for inspection then that's bad luck that you got picked for inspection, and I think most accept that risk, a big vestratto sign is certainly less discrete! I bet John's name is much less interesting on a cursory Google search.
 

My_50p_worth

Well-Known Member
@Whiff

Tinymight label their packages over here (the UK) as “JTJS Handwarmers”

Wonder if that’s something that can be looked into?

There’s obviously some way to avoid this, as other vape companies send totally discrete packages that don’t have the list of contents on the outside.

It’s really worrying to order from vestratto right now when you have that risk of being kicked out or losing your job due to the package not being discrete
 
My_50p_worth,
  • Like
Reactions: Cheebsy

Texus

Well-Known Member
If there isn't a comment section when you order, @Vestratto could at least bother to answer their customer service email which they tell you to us when you place an order. I mean order number was in Subject line.

I've been a big defender of the struggles and growing pains. But this "XL cap was a limited time thing but we decided not to tell you" and ghosting leaves a bad taste. Safe to say I hope POTV, VGoodiez or Sneaky Pete starts selling these soon. Because gripes on shipping, communication and how they handle sales are real.
 

Whiff

Anvil Brand Ambassador
Company Rep
@Whiff

Tinymight label their packages over here (the UK) as “JTJS Handwarmers”

Wonder if that’s something that can be looked into?

There’s obviously some way to avoid this, as other vape companies send totally discrete packages that don’t have the list of contents on the outside.

It’s really worrying to order from vestratto right now when you have that risk of being kicked out or losing your job due to the package not being discrete
Ya not sure what goes on on that end but its weird to have a packing slip on the outside of the package, i mean we do it at my work but we are sending out printed golf balls.

If there isn't a comment section when you order, @Vestratto could at least bother to answer their customer service email which they tell you to us when you place an order. I mean order number was in Subject line.

I've been a big defender of the struggles and growing pains. But this "XL cap was a limited time thing but we decided not to tell you" and ghosting leaves a bad taste. Safe to say I hope POTV, VGoodiez or Sneaky Pete starts selling these soon. Because gripes on shipping, communication and how they handle sales are real.
Dont feel bad i have been ghosted too lol, its hard getting a hold of him. I'm still waiting to get my duba leather sleeve that he has had for months.
I dont know what is goin on man i really dont
 

My_50p_worth

Well-Known Member
Ya not sure what goes on on that end but its weird to have a packing slip on the outside of the package, i mean we do it at my work but we are sending out printed golf balls.


Dont feel bad i have been ghosted too lol, its hard getting a hold of him. I'm still waiting to get my duba leather sleeve that he has had for months.
I dont know what is goin on man i really dont
Honestly Whiff, you’re a good man and I feel bad to see you constantly stuck in the middle of these situations.

I won’t shit on John here as I know he’s your mate, but I hope you know that most of us here know where the problems are actually coming from and it isn’t you.

I’m guessing this probably won’t be resolved any time soon, so I’ll just set up a third party address and collect from there
 
My_50p_worth,
  • Like
Reactions: coolbreeze

Texus

Well-Known Member
Ya not sure what goes on on that end but its weird to have a packing slip on the outside of the package, i mean we do it at my work but we are sending out printed golf balls.


Dont feel bad i have been ghosted too lol, its hard getting a hold of him. I'm still waiting to get my duba leather sleeve that he has had for months.
I dont know what is goin on man i really dont
Sorry to hear you are in that position too. Your have been one heck of a brand ambassador.
 

Whiff

Anvil Brand Ambassador
Company Rep
Sorry to hear you are in that position too. Your have been one heck of a brand ambassador.
He has just been super busy with trying to make sure production is running smoothly, we have been in contact more frequently the passed week and are planning some new products and accessories in the near future.

I'm excited for what's to come!!!
 

Texus

Well-Known Member
He has just been super busy with trying to make sure production is running smoothly, we have been in contact more frequently the passed week and are planning some new products and accessories in the near future.

I'm excited for what's to come!!!
Lets hope this all gets in the hands of retailers like Sneaky Pete or VGoodiez.
 

Whiff

Anvil Brand Ambassador
Company Rep
Hol up

More info please?
Hahahah i can't really say much yet but we have talked about many ideas over the years and recently. We are always looking for ways to improve the vapour and experience. I will be sure to post about it in the Anvil thread and on the discord server when the time comes, i'll be going live too once things are almost ready. I still need to pick up a production integrated stem from him, i forgot last time i saw him and i only have 2 prototypes that are slightly different.
 

Alligator427

Well-Known Member
Hahahah i can't really say much yet but we have talked about many ideas over the years and recently. We are always looking for ways to improve the vapour and experience. I will be sure to post about it in the Anvil thread and on the discord server when the time comes, i'll be going live too once things are almost ready. I still need to pick up a production integrated stem from him, i forgot last time i saw him and i only have 2 prototypes that are slightly different.

Do you plane to change again the integrated stem ? I have an order in progress to the new modele, but if this modele is already "has been" ...
 
Alligator427,
  • Like
Reactions: BigJr48
Top Bottom